Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey

Mikey

Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again Empty
PostSubject: Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again   Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Mike felt hot tears tail down his face; he had just lost he United States Belt. Mike rolled out of the ring and sat down, cradling his head in his hands. Mike didn't know what to do, Daniel Fucking Bryan had just taken his belt from him and there was nothing he could do about it.

"Mike..." Alex walked over to his friend and helped him up from his position against the ring.
"It's alright." He cooed, seeing the tears pouring from his eyes. Mike didn't cry often. Alex was glad about that. Every time Mike cried, Alex couldn't help but bawl himself.
"Mike, don't cry."

"How the hell can you tell me not to!" Mike snapped, pushing Alex away. "I lost my fucking belt to Daniel Bryan!" Mike sniffled. "A-and you didn't do a-anything to help!" Mike glared at Alex accusingly.

"It's... I..." Alex didn't know what to say without hurting Mike's feelings even more. Mike was right in a way. He could've done something. He could've helped. He could've punched Daniel right in his face, like he wanted to at this moment. Daniel was celebrating. And the crowd was cheering! How could they when this amazing man was crying his eyes out just a few feet away?

Mike shook his head, turning on his heels and storming away so he could cry in peace without people pointing and laughing at him. Mike knew it wasn't all Alex's fault that he wasn't good enough to beat some rookie. Mike got into his locker room and slammed the door, locking it immediately afterwards. Mike plopped down on the couch and continued to sob his eyes out.

Alex just stood there watching as Mike stormed backstage. He was too shocked to follow. Eventually he jogged down the ramp after Mike. He ran to
Mike's locker room and knocked on the door when he noticed it was locked.
"Mike, you in there?" He called

"Go the hell away Riley!" Mike yelled, changing into street clothes. "Im not talking to you! Why don't you go congratulate Daniel!" Mike felt sick, the thought of Alex leaving him to be with Daniel leaving a sour taste in his mouth.

"Mike, please don't be like this. I'm sorry." He said, trying to stay calm. Inside, his stomach was in a tight know. Mike's words stung. Bad.
"I don't want to go talk to Daniel. You know I hate him just as much as you Mike. He's the one who is making you cry."

"Well your not helping! You just let me loose, you let him put me in the Labell lock! He was hurting me and you did nothing." Mike screamed, he had his stuff packed and was ready to leave with what little pride he had left. Mike couldn't leave with Alex standing out there.

Alex let a single tear slide down his cheek.
"Mike, I'm so sorry. I just thought you'd want to win on your own and... I don't even know." Alex sunk down to the floor, leaning against the door. It had killed him watching Daniel hurt Mike like that. How could Mike not see that?

"Alex......leave." Mike didn't really want Alex to go, Mike had know for a while he was Bi and Alex....God Alex, Mike was in love with Alex." Mike shook his head, that though brought more tears to his eyes. Alex had to be straight and Mike couldn't hurt himself anymore tonight.

"Please... let me in Mike." Up until now Alex had been trying to hide the tears in his voice but he didn't care anymore. "Please." He whispered once more. He halfheartedly punched the door as if that would have any effect on the solid wood.

Mike sighed, he knew he wouldn't be leaving anytime soon like this, Alex wouldn't give up. Mike unlocked to door and eased it open, careful not to hit Alex with it. Mike quickly stepped around Alex and made a mad dash for the exit.

Alex beamed as the door opened, then realized what Mike was doing as he ran away. However Alex's legs were just a bit longer, he caught up with Mike quickly and grabbed his arm.

Mike growled "Alex....let me go." Mike wasn't strong enough to get out of Alex's grip and it was hurting him, Mike knew there would be bruises in the morning. "Your hurting me." Mike hissed.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again   Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:47 pm

He immediately loosened his grip slightly, but not enough to let Mike get away.
"Mike, stop running. Please." He begged. He took his hand completely off of Mike's arm, hoping that he would stay.

Mike took one more glance at the exit. "What do you want." Mike questioned, turning back to Alex, rubbing his arm.

"I want you to stop. To stop trying to leave. To stop being mad at me. I'm sorry." Alex sobbed. "I'm sorry he hurt you. I'm sorry you lost the belt and most of all I'm sorry I didn't help." He reached out for a hug, hoping he would not be rejected.

Mike made no move to stop the hug, nor did he make ay move to embrace it. Mike was still hurting, physically and emotionally. Silent tears still ran down Mike's cheeks, leaving wet trails. "Alex..............I want to just go back to the hotel, my whole body hurts......

Alex was hurt slightly that Mike didn't return his embrace, but at least it was better than if he pushed him away.
"Okay. I'm coming with though. Don't try and stop me."

Mike glared at him, pulled away and stomped out the exit, getting in his car and throwing his things in the back but Mike did not leave, he waited for Alex.

Alex jogged to catch up with Mike. He grabbed his gym bag, tossed it in the back seat with Mike's things and plopped down in the passenger seat.

Mike started the car, turned up the radio and started the long drive back to the hotel he was staying at. Mike's arm was aching horribly, his lips quivered as pain shot through his arm.

Alex tentatively placed a hand on Mike's shoulder and rubbed it comfortingly. He frowned as he noticed Mike's lip tremble. He looked straight ahead and stayed silent. Every now and then glancing over at Mike. He was so gorgeous. Even now, at one of his weakest moments.

Mike allowed Alex to place his hand upon his shoulder. Mike wanted Alex, he was afraid to admit it, but he was in love with Alex Riley, Alex Riley was everything Mike wanted and more. Just one small look or touch sent Mike's heart thundering and his stomach got butterflies but he couldn't tell Alex. The it came to Mike, maybe he could tell Alex and after Alex rejected him and left him alone Mike would be free to put and end to his sorry excuse for a life. It isn't like anyone would care, Alex certainly wouldnt when he learned of what a freak Mike was.

Alex kept up with his occasional glances. Mike looked deep in thought.
He was about to ask what was on his mind but then mentally slapped himself for being so stupid. He'd just lost his championship belt, of course that would be on his mind.

They pulled into the hotel and Mike led Alex to his room. Mike unlocked the door and dropped his stuff beside the door. Mike plopped down on the bed and stared at Alex. Mike cleared his throat, "Alex......we need to talk."

The way he looked at Alex and the tone of his voice made him feel like he was a child again. When he would do something bad, he lied about it but somehow his mother always found out.
"Alex." She would say. "We need to talk. Now."
"About what?" Alex asked, brow furrowing with confusion.

"I am in love with you." Mike deadpanned ready to just end his life. "Now since you know what a freak I am, leave."

"Wait, what?" Alex's eyes widened as he tried to process this information. It didn't want to sink in. Mike was straight. Alex was the gay one... right? "You are not a freak." He paused again, brain working overtime. "You... love me?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again   Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm

"Yes.." Mike pointed at the door. "Now leave so I wont have to watch you hate me."

"What?" Alex asked, confused. Mike's words weren't making any sense to him. Why would Mike think he would hate him?
"Mike, I don't hate you. I could never hate you. I... I love you too."
Alex wasn't sure at first but as soon as the words left his mouth, he knew they were true.

Mike blinked at him and then stood up, putting his face just inches for Alex's. "Don't you dare fucking play with me Riley." Mike was hurt but hopeful, he was so hopeful.

Alex took one final step forward, closing the last few inches, so there noses were touching.
"I wouldn't dream of it." He whispered.

"L-lier." Mike stuttered out, not knowing what to do; for some reason he couldnt push Alex away.

"You know i hate to lie, Mike." Alex looked directly in his friend's eyes, hoping that Mike would see the truth in his own.

Mike looked down, unsure of himself, his arm throbbing worse and worse. "A-Alex.....don't h-hurt me anymore." Mike pleaded..

Mike's words made more tears form in Alex's eyes.
"Mikey, I don't want to hurt you. I never meant to hurt you." He explained, just wanting to hold Mike and never let him go.

"Then don't......I-I love you...and i'll give you my heart on one condition." Mike's lip quivered, he rubbed his hurt arm,small tears forming in his eyes.

"Anything. Anything to have you." Alex said softly, trying to be gentle as he cupped Mike's cheek with his hand.

"I'll give you my heart....but it-its fragile....p-please." Mike let out a small sob. "Don't break it." Mike pleaded, putting his head down feeling vulnerable.

"Never, Mike, not in a million years would i break your heart." Alex wrapped his arms around Mike and held him close, pressing his lips to the top of his head.

"B-but....." Mike whimpered, burying his head into Alex's chest. Mike wanted Alex to love him, Mike would give himself to Alex. Mike wanted Alex to mark him so Mike knew Alex was serious.

Alex sighed. Mike still didn't seem to believe him.
"Mike, tell me. What can i do to make prove myself? Anything. I don't care. I'll do it. For you."

Mike shook his head, Mike didn't know; he really didn't know what Alex could do. "I-I love you....and if you love me, Alex......" Mike took a breath, this was hard but it would be even harder when Alex said no and left. "I-Im a virgin at this.....first time I trusted anyone one with my heart they broke it and thats how it went every time after." Mike trembled. "I-if you.....truly dont think you'll h-hurt me you can t-take me.....I trust you to d-do it because y-you feel you can and then not hurt me...N-not just because its of-offered." Tears spilled down Mikes face.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again   Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:45 pm

Alex wiped away Mike's tears with his thumbs, as a mixture of emotions ran through his mind. Shock, confusion, happiness, lust.
"Mike, are you asking me what i think you're asking me?" He didn't care that he sounded retarded, he didn't want to just come right out and say it.

"Y-yeah......if your n-not going to leave a-after wards and b-break my heart like everyone else." Mike bit his lip; drawling blood. Mike put his head down, waiting for Alex's reaction.

"Of course i won't leave afterwards! Are you insane?" Alex smiled with a chuckle trying to lighten the mood.

Mike glanced up at Alex, the memory of everyone else leaving and telling him all he is was a good fuck and a whore. Mike felt tears well up in his eyes again at Alex telling him that some day.

Alex felt horrible as his attempt at making Mike feel better failed pitifully. He tightened his arms even more around Mike.
He tilted Mike's chin up with his pointer finger.
"Mike, I promise, I won't leave you unless you ask me too."

"Your n-not just trying to g-get me into b-bed are you?" Mike questioned. looking anywhere but into Alex's eyes.

"No, Mike. I'm not. Look at me." He placed his hands on both sides of Mike's face and made him look him in the eyes. "You can always tell when I'm lying. Do I look like i am right now?"

"N-no......" Mike stuttered, shutting his eyes in a vain attempt to make the doubts go away.

Alex didn't know what to say. He closed the final inch between them and gently kissed his lips, immediately pulling back to see his reaction.

Mike blinked at Alex....his mouth moving to form words but none would come out. Mike's hand found Alex's, being unable to speak at the moment Mike squeezed his hand.

"Is that a good reaction?" Alex smirked, holding onto Mike's hand. He had absolutely no intention of letting go anytime soon.

"Y-yes." Mike spoke softly, unsure of his voice. Mike rested his head on Alex's shoulder. "I dont want to be alone anymore."

"You'll never have to be alone again Mike." Alex, placed his hand on the back of Mike's neck and left a small trail of kisses up his jawline.

Mike mewed, his hands clutching the front of Alex's shirt. "A-Alex." Mike whimpered.

Alex's lips found Mike's. He gently prodded Mike's lower lip, making sure it was okay before sliding his tongue in. As he explored Mike's mouth, he carefully slid his hands up Mike's shirt, making sure he wasn't protesting.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again   Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Mike felt Alex's tongue enter his mouth, tentivly Mike let his tonge slide against Alex's; loving the way Alex tasted. Mike gapsed, opening his mouth more when he felt warm hands on his chest and stomache. Mike groaned, enjoying the contact.

Alex felt Mike's reaction to his touch and loved every second of it. He stayed still, with his hands on Mike's defined abs, not wanting to move too fast for Mike.

Alex felt Mike's reaction to his touch and loved every second of it. He stayed still, with his hands on Mike's defined abs, not wanting to move too fast for Mike.

Mike whimpered, one hand resting on Alex's shoulder and the over running through his hair. Mike pulled Alex closer, breaking the kissand panting; the need for air had become to much. Mike took in gallons of air in just seconds and he was immidiantly back at it. Mike sucked on Alex's neck; where is adams apple ahould have been. Mike's teeth scrapped Alex's skin softly.

"Mmm." Alex moaned, leaning his head back so Mike had better access to his neck. There would certainly be marks after this. "Mike." It'd been so long since anyone had made him feel this good. He tugged on Mike's belt. Just lightly but enough to let him know he wanted it off.

Mike groaned, his hands coming down to help Alex with his belt. Mike ground his hipps against Alex's when his pants finally slid to the floor. Mike kicked them away and into some random corner or the room.

Alex's heart pounded as Mike's hips made contact with his own. He was so glad Mike hadn't hesitated. He couldn't wait any longer. He reached down and tore his own pants off and sent them flying across the room.

Mike clawed at Alex's shirt. "To many clothes." Mike gowled. Mike removed Alex's shirt and then he put his hands on Alex's hipps and slid down to his knees. Mike took the waitst band of Alex's boxer in his mouth,pulling them down with him as he went

Alex agreed with Mike. There were far too many clothes seperating him from the sexiness that was Michael Mizanin. His arousal grew as Mike slid down his boxers with his mouth.

Mike eyes Alex after the boxer had been removed. Mike looked up at Alex, asking with his eyes if he was allowed to do what he had wanted to do dicne the first day he had met him.

As Mike looked up at Alex, he didn't even hesitate before nodding vigorously. He didn't even have to ask. He moaned lightly as the cold air hit his length

Mike kissed the head, pre cum coating his lips. Mike licked his lips slwoly, smiling up a Alex.

Alex dug his nails into his own thigh, silently begging Mike to just take all of him into his mouth. He was sure that that mouth was good for something else besides the talking he did in the ring.

Mike slowly took Alex's length into his mouth, his teeth scrapping ever so lightly. Mike took all of Alex he could until Alex was rubbing against to back of his throat. One of Mikes hands came us to massage Alex's balls while the other held him upright. Mike swallowed around Alex's cock, his eyes trailing up to look st his face, wanting to see the pleasured look he hoped was there.

"Fuck, Mike." Alex whispered, loving the feel of Mike's moist cavern around him. He entangled his finger's in Mike's short brown locks. Judging by the way this felt so far, he was not going to last long.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again   Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again
Page 1 of 1