Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Were Just Kids In Love.

Go down 
+6
Brynn McDaniels
Briley Riley
Gabriel McDaniels
Lane McCormick
Leon Johnson
Cove Braxton
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

We Were Just Kids In Love. Empty
PostSubject: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:40 am

Ryker couldn't help but groan as some whore attached his lips to his neck. Ryker often came out to these shitty little clubs and yet... he was a virgin. But everyone thought he was a whore and he planned to keep it that way.
Sure, he made out with occasionally but he'd never admit it but he was too... scared to just have sex with some random stranger. He didn't want any diseases!
But despite this, Ryker wasn't a good boy or anything. He was constantly mouthing off to his parents, getting in trouble. He hated that he'd been born into this rich, preppy reputation and he was determined to break it. His brothers Avery and Bruno were spoiled as fuck but he wasn't. He didn't want his parents splurging on him. He was stubborn as fuck. He refused to answer to his real last name, VanDeKamp, claiming it made him sound like a pretty boy and would only respond when someone used his mother's maiden name. But his mother got pissed at him every time he did this.

"Damn..." Ryker thought to himself. The boy who'd been begging to fuck him all night really had a talented mouth. Maybe he would go home with him...
Ryker looked up as the door to the club opened up and Jasey Rae Pierce stepped in.

On second thought, maybe he wouldn't go home with this boy...
Within five seconds of Jasey arriving, the slut had been thrown to the side, looking deeply offended.
Ryker normally wasn't so rude but he was determined to have Jasey someday.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:52 am

Jasey stood straight, his legs tight and toned keeping him steady as he strut through the club with an air of confidence around him. He just looked different, not like some random slut stepping into the bar, he looked as if he was better than anyone, and he thought he was. Though he was probably the most attractive thing you would see in this bar. Jasey took a seat at the bar, pursing his lips and crossing his legs as he looked up at everyone.
"Im thirsty." He spoke lightly, not even having to wait as he was crowded with several different men offering to buy him a drink.
Yes life was good when you were as attractive as him.
Though being very beautiful, he was not rich, you would think so but no. His family werent poor though either. Jasey simply didnt have very much money.

He ordered himself a drink, which was paid for by a rather larger man with a stunning bulge in his pants. Jasey rested his cheek on the palm of his hand which was propped up on the bar. His hair was straightened and newly dyed blond. He hated his original jet back hair so he continuously kept it dyed. The boy wore a tight fitting pink shirt, that only covered him up to his belly button, his butt was barely covered by the tight fitting, low riding jeans he wore.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:59 am

Ryker took a second to simply admire the boy. Damn, he was fine... Ryker had had his eyes on several people all night. But it was like none of them existed any longer. Jasey was easily the most beautiful thing Ryker had ever seen.
"Well hey there, gorgeous." He winked at the boy, ordering himself a drink. Ryker was just a huge flirt. He wouldn't really do things with anyone. But he was constantly flirting with Jasey.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:04 am

Jasey smiled at him, just a small up turn of his lips.
"Hey." He loved coming here, he knew that no matter what, rain or storm. He boy would see Ryker here, and he was bound to flirt.
"And how are you tonight?" By the looks of him, he was excited.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:16 am

"Lot better now that you're here." He winked. "I see someone beat me to it," Ryker gestured to Jasey's drink before continuing. "But I'm gonna buy you a drink anyways." He knew the boy's favorite without having to ask. Sure, he wasn't that spoiled but he did keep a nice bit of cash on him, his mother insisted in case he would need it.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:22 am

Jasey shrugged at him as if it was no big deal, but he was rather touched the boy knew his favorite.
"Well I prefer you to the first guy to get here." He smiled softly at Ryker. "So, how long have you been here waiting for me?" He was full of himself really.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:28 am

"Oh ya know, only all day. It's about time you got here." Ryker chuckled, taking a swallow of his own drink.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:31 am

Jasey nodded, taking his bottom lip between his teeth and chewing on it.
"So, what were you planning on doing when I got here?"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:12 am

"Now, that would be up to you." Ryker winked at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:16 am

Jasey leaned over, his breath hot against Rykers ear.
"I can think of a few things we can do." the boy spoke sultry.
So he was a virgin, and he was inexperienced but he knew what he was doing, he learned from the best.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:25 pm

"Oh yeah?" A smirk spread across Ryker's face as he rested his hand on Jasey's hip. "Then how about you come on home with me?" He looked as confident as ever but he was nervous. So fucking nervous. Sex was probably the only thing that could make him this apprehensive.
Back to top Go down
Lane McCormick

Lane McCormick

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:26 am

Jasey raised a brow as if he got this offer all the time, and he did.
"You gonna make it worth my time?" He asked the other boy, leaning over to brush his lips against Rykers.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:30 am

"Course." Ryker murmured against the boy's soft lips. "Trust me, you'll be satisfied."
Back to top Go down
Lane McCormick

Lane McCormick

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:57 am

Jasey nodded his head, moving to press a kiss to the other boys neck.
"Well then, convince me, give me a preview..."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:03 am

"I don't think you'll need much convincing." Ryker purred, his hand coming down to squeeze the boy's ass.
Back to top Go down
Lane McCormick

Lane McCormick

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:16 am

Jasey jumped lightly, his tongue sneaking out to circle his lips.
"You know what? I dont think so either..."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:00 am

Ryker grinned, standing and extending his hand to the boy.
"C'mon then, gorgeous." His parents weren't home. And even if they were, their home was huge enough, he was sure he could find some room where they wouldn't hear them.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:36 am

Jasey took his hand, grinning as he stood, his firm butt shaking the slightest in anticipation.
He knew he was gorgeous but he still liked to hear it
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:39 am

Ryker's heart was pounding but he kept up his confident facade as he drove Jasey back to his home, wasting no time in leading him up to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:30 am

Jasey was smiling the entire drive, he seemed as if this was normal, although he had never went home with anyone but Ryker. He sang softly with the radio, danced in his seat, and made sure to give the other boy a sexy glance everyone once and a while.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:46 am

Ryker watched with a small smirk on his face as the boy danced. Damn, Jasey was perfect.
He pulled up out front and opened Jasey's door for him, helping him out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:32 am

Jasey;s mouth almost dropped at the boy opened the boy for him, no one was so gentlemanly to him. But he didnt want to look like an idiot, being astounded at the opening of a car door, so he got out, winking at Ryker as he walked up to the other boys house, his butt swaying as he d so.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:40 am

Ryker followed after him, leading him into the front door of his family's huge home and to his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:53 am

Jasey blinked as he stepped inside the home, his eyes widening the slightest bit.
"Uh...Nice place..."
He had never been in a house this big.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:01 am

"Yeah, dad's got a lot of money." Ryker nodded. He never thought much of it, he was raised in here, it didn't seem special to him. His bedroom was rather nice, the bed was large with deep blue sheets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. Empty

Back to top Go down

We Were Just Kids In Love.
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next