Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.

Go down 
+6
Mikey
Sage Moore
Briley Riley
Barry Brooks
Cove Braxton
Trever Murdock
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:38 am

"We should man. Just you and me." He nodded, grinning lightly. "It'd be badass."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:15 am

"I know it. We would screw the world together me and you." He nodded his head, but he knew his mother needed him right now.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:18 am

But Barry was intrigued. He'd love that...
"We could take your brother with us, ya know. We could take care of him." He sounded serious.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:27 am

Trever grinned fondly into Barry's side.
"We could. We could take Rhett and just get outta here. Find a new place and somewhere we can work...Have a life together...And Rhett wouldnt have to be here...I wouldnt have to stand my father...Plus you would be with me all the time." He had dreamed of running off with his friend. He knew better, but it was still so nice to think about it.
He slipped his hand in Barry's
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:33 am

"Let's do it." Barry wore a silly grin, his eyes bright with happiness. He was dead serious, unlike Trever as he squeezed his friend's hand. Just thinking of how different their lives would be...
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:05 am

Trever took one look at Barry's face and he simply melted. He let his head fall to the side, and he gentlu nuzzled Barry's cheek.
"Id love to..."
He intertwined there fingers, snuggling closer.
"One day..."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:21 pm

"Why not now? Come on, we could go today. It'd be great." Barry beamed. "I'm pretty good with my hands. I'll build Rhett a little playhouse.... Think of how much better it would be!" Barry had no family... he wasn't worried about leaving them... Trever and Rhett were his family.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:31 pm

"Because Rhett," Trever chuckled at him, resting his head on the mans shoulder. "My momma needs me, and she would die without Rhett around to keep her busy." The boy gazed up to the stars with envy. "I wish though, I bet you could build Rhett a great toy house! And maybe you could....Build a house house. Like...For us you know? One day anyways. Id like that. " Trever nodded his head, moving to press a kiss to Barry's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:38 pm

"Yeah... One day." Barry sighed, his happiness fading just as quickly as it had arrived. "Your family doesn't treat you right... they don't deserve you. Or Rhett..." He trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:43 pm

"I know they dont deserve Rhett. He is such a good kid you know? So innocent, and he only wants to help. I dont know what imma do when Daddy starts in on him. I just...Im so lost on this. Id like to go though, oh Id like for you to just go away with me, and Rhett."
He wished.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:50 pm

"Then why don't we?! You just admitted it, you don't want them to start with Rhett. Let's get him away before they do. Let's go. You, me and him." Barry leaned over, grabbing both of Trever's hands as he spoke, his eyes hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:00 pm

Trever hardly couldnt stand himself, looking into Barry's eyes and hearing everything he had to say.
"I....Barry..." He glanced to the yard where his father was walking around, evil intent clear as he scoped the yard for Trever.
"What about my momma Barry? My dad would eat her alive if he didnt have me around to screw with. I wish we could though. I...I wanna life, a REAL life. Not one where I have to look over my shoulder every night to make sure dads not planning my death. And I worry about Rhett constantly and I just....I wanna be with you all the time. I...I wish I could be with you and Rhett and just...I wanna leave."
His eyes watered slightly as he spoke.
"Promise to take me away one day? Find a way to get me and Rhett away from here....Build me a house and stay with me..."
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:03 pm

"I'll do it. You know I'd do it." Barry looked away, his eyes hurt and disappointed. "I promise." He just wanted to do it today. He was sick of living alone. Trever was the only thing that mattered. He wanted his life to have some meaning again...
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:14 pm

Trever stroked Barry's cheek gently, his eyes losing there spark as well.
"Hey, we have time. I know how you feel... I wanna go away with you. I dream about it...just right now, I cant be so selfish to leave mom and take Rhett away without a mother. In a few years, if dad hadnt killed me yet, we can go. Until then, you can be my monster under the bed. I wouldnt mind you hiding out in my room with me."
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:17 pm

Barry frowned but nodded.
"It's fine..." He felt foolish now. But he'd give anything to not have to spend another night alone..
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:09 am

Trever sighed lightly, shaking his head.
"Barry...Im sorry. I dont know what to do anymore, you know? All I really know for sure is that I need you around..."
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:17 am

"I need you too, Trev." Barry nodded. "You know that? You're the only reason I even try to stay out of trouble anymore."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:44 am

Trever couldnt force the smile from his face, he had to lean up into his friend, placing a kiss to Barry's nose.
"Dont I know it? Because of you, I have a reason to keep living, and keep trying not to let daddy kill me." Trever could die at anytime, had he wanted, but for Barry he always patches himself up instead.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:47 am

Barry smiled softly at his best friend.
"Damn I love you." He shook his head, reaching out to grip Trever's hand.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:35 am

Trever squeezed Barry's hand in his.
"I love you too Barry...And you know something? We will run off one day together, I think our love is strong enough to get us away from here. Might take a while, but we will do it. Till then, you can stay with me. Mom and dad wont know but you can."
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:37 am

"Nah... I can't get you in trouble like that if they found out." He sighed. "It's okay Trev..."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:41 am

"No it aint!" Trever shook his head furiously. "I want you here for a reason. It'd be nice to have you where I dont have to run almost four miles, near death, to get some help!"
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:45 am

"Or you could just go to a hospital, like a normal person." Barry rolled his eyes but it was nice feeling like Trever wanted him here...
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:56 am

"A hospital? You know something, I have asked my dad and mom to take me to one of those for so long now because of mt back. My dad just gets angry when I ask, then laments about money. I get it hard when I ask so I just dont ask anymore. And I know if I go to one, I wont get anything done. I have no money, no insurance...Im left to my own devices, and that okay. Its better though if your here to urge me along though Barry.."
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:00 am

"Trever, I dunno... maybe I should just go home." He frowned, looking around them. "I don't want you to get in trouble for me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next