Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.

Go down 
+6
Mikey
Sage Moore
Briley Riley
Barry Brooks
Cove Braxton
Trever Murdock
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:18 pm

Barry knelt down beside him.
"Trever." He hummed. "Ya can come inside now."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:32 pm

"I need to finish real quick. Before dad come's home." Trever poked his head out to smile at his baby brother.
"Hey Rhett, What're you doing kiddo? Barry taking care of you?"
He turned to smile at his friend.
"Thanks for watching him for me."
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:43 pm

"No problem. I love the kid." Barry nodded. "Your mom said dinner's ready so whenever your done there, come in." He watched his friend work.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:19 pm

"Thanks." Trever nodded at him, disappearing under the tractor once more before speaking a few last words to Rhett.
"Go help momma with supper."
"Kaeh."
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:34 pm

Barry watched Rhett walk off before plopping down beside Trever.
"You alright?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:51 pm

"Huh? Im fine." Trever continued to tinker with the tractor, his face smeared with grease and grime. He had already forgotten his fathers harshness.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:56 pm

"Alright, just checking." Barry smiled lightly. "Your dad's an ass." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:48 pm

"I agree." Trever chirped back to him from under the tractor. "But itll be alright." He would make it, he knew he would.
"You met ma yet?"
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:54 pm

"Oh yeah, don't think she's too fond of me but she offered to let me stay for dinner so..." He shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:50 pm

"Why wouldnt she be fond of you? She is usually really nice to people." Trever mused aloud, displeasure clear in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:01 pm

"Well I had Rhett in your bedroom so she came in and asked what I was doing with him, like she thought I was hurting him or something..." He paused a moment. "So I just told her that it was really none of her business since she didn't care about him anyways and that I'd never hurt him." He shrugged simply.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:07 pm

Trever paused in his tinkering, just long enough to look out at Barry, his mouth in a straight line as he did so.
"Dont talk to my mom like that please. She does care, especially for Rhett."
And with that he disappeared again, almost finished with his tinkering.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:12 pm

"Well she doesn't do a good job of showing it." Barry murmured bitterly. "Just cause she's too much of a coward..." He trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:17 pm

"Barry, she is a small women. What do you want her to do? Try to fight him? Tough chance. She takes care of us though, she keeps us fed, and she always takes care of Rhett, keeps him out of dad's hair so he doesnt get in so much trouble." Trever tried to reason with his friend.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:18 pm

"No. But she could fucking do something about it. She could get help, get a divorce, anything but what she's doing now which is NOTHING." He fumed. "She's the reason you're so hurt all the time..."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:35 pm

"No, my dad is the reason im hurt all the time. Besides," You could hear the humor in his voice. "He'd probably kill us all if we tried too leave his insane butt."
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:39 pm

"But if she did something, she could prevent him hurting you. But she's too concerned about saving her own ass." Barry simply shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:03 pm

"Without mom who would take care of Rhett and I?". He shrugged his shoulders as though that was perfect logic on his part.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:06 pm

"You! You already do more than she does." Barry sighed. "Just, whatever..."
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:11 pm

"Barry...thats my momma. Please stop it." He loved his mother reguardless if her faults.
"I love her babe..."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:13 pm

"Fine." Barry muttered, about to ask if Trever loved her more than he loved Barry. But he stopped. Of course he did... she was his mother...
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:25 pm

But it wasnt true. Trever would walk through hell for Barry. He did want to keep his mother company but he never wanted to hurt his friend. He would do anything for him.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Barry slowly stood up, glancing around the room.
"I'm gonna... head home, alright? Love ya..."
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:44 pm

Trever slid out from under the tractor, disdain clear on his face.
"Whatever Brooks."
He had promised to stay with Trever...
The boy headed back to the home.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:48 pm

Barry jogged after his friend, tugging him into a hug.
"Don't call me Brooks..." He sighed. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next