Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reverse This Curse.

Go down 
+2
Trever Murdock
Sage Moore
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

Reverse This Curse. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:41 am

"Dont you know? I can save anyone, long as they are good boys and cooperate with me!" He tugged Sage closer.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:47 am

"We'll just see about that..." Sage shook his head but he let Lane pull him closer. It was nice.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:56 am

"Nah, you dont have to see, just know its going to work and wait for it to work. Simple enough?" Lane hummed lightly to himself. "So, you eat meat?"
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:58 am

"Yeah." Sage nodded lightly at the other man, looking him over. He was just realizing how handsome he was, along with all the scars. "What's up with all those?" He gestured to the marks.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:14 am

"Just some memories engraved in skin is all." He nodded his head to the boy. "I have a career in the military. Im a general." He had been in the forces since he was just out of high school.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:06 pm

"Oh, so that explains your hero complex." Sage sighed. "Great." But he did find the scars marring the man's skin a bit mesmerizing.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:05 pm

"I know it, they ruined me didnt they?" Lane chuckled to himself as he strolled on, his eyes more on the sky than anything else.
"So kid, how did you try to stop? What actions did you take huh?" Lane was simply curious, not trying to invade.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:13 pm

"Well what can I really do besides just not taking any more? I've gone a week maybe without but it's horrible. I can't do it." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:20 pm

"Find something else to do. I dont recommend you take up another drug, but like...Chewing gum, sun flower seeds? Keeps your hands and mouth busy. Thats how you help it. Dont just quit cold turkey, you cant!"
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:30 pm

"Fine, I'll gladly try that but it's a little hard at the moment." It was all he could do to keep from vomiting right now...
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:40 pm

Lane nodded his head, pausing in his walk to kneel down on his knees.
"Hop on then."
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:50 pm

"You're insane." Sage shook his head. He wasn't sure why he did climb onto the man's back without question.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:56 pm

Lane hoisted him up, jogging off to his home, happy to speed the pace up.
He finally got to his home, unlocking the door and entering the home.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:22 pm

Sage looked inside from Lane's shoulders, wondering why exactly Lane was taking him home or caring about him at all.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:28 pm

Lane's home was nice, small but nice. it was cozy, not much was in the place, it had one bed room, a kitchen, one bathroom and a small living room. He had three dogs, all pilled up on the couch, and in his room, war metals hung everywhere.
"Make yourself at home kid."
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:42 pm

Sage walked around a moment before sitting on the couch before realizing he didn't even know this man's name.
"Hey, I told you my name. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:48 pm

"Lane, Lane McCormick." He answered easy enough, his smile charming as he took out his groceries.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:55 pm

Sage watched him curiously from his spot on the couch.
"So what do you do now you're not in the military?"
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:59 pm

Lane paused, slowly putting more food away.
"Honestly? Im a cop." He nodded, it was the easiest thing after the military. "Plus, im still in the forces, just not called on right now."
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:05 pm

Sage nodded slowly.
"You're not going to turn me in or anything then, are you?" He raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:11 pm

"I havent yet, have I?" It was a good bet that if it wasnt already done, it was not going to get done any time too soon.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:20 pm

"Well yeah but how do I know you're not just keeping me here until some more cops show up to arrest me." Sage countered somewhat jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:33 pm

"Have I called anyone? You have been with me this entire time." Lane rolled his eyes at Sage.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:45 pm

"Well I don't know, you could have weird cop ways of doin' shit." Sage shook his head, a light smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:21 pm

"I do, but I havent done anything this time. i figure we could settle this without the enforcement to help." Lane didnt really like being a cop much anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reverse This Curse.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: SmutFest!-
Jump to: