Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reverse This Curse.

Go down 
+2
Trever Murdock
Sage Moore
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

Reverse This Curse. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:36 pm

"Thanks then." Sage murmured, standing up to step closer to the man. "You're pretty cool... for a cop anyways." He smirked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:52 pm

"Im pretty cool for a person period kid, get that right." Lane was never cocky but he did think that for a person he was decent enough.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:58 pm

"Yeah, alright. So, what exactly am I doing here?" He wondered aloud, wandering around the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:54 pm

"Your about to eat and then help me figure out what to do with you." Lane smiled reassuringly at the boy. "So where do you live?"
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:58 pm

"Um, not too far away from here with my momma..." He answered. "But I usually don't really stay there so." He spent most of his time out and slept at random men's houses. And he was thankful for it actually, he didn't want to stay with his mother. She despised him and made that well known.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:48 pm

"Well, your welcome to stay here for a while. I dont ind, besides it would be nice to have some noise around the house." Lane offered the boy.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:56 pm

"Thanks... I'd like that." He'd love it actually but he certainly wasn't going to say that...
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:05 pm

"Great, now you wanna help with the food?" Lane winked at him as he went about the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:10 pm

"Sure." Sage smiled lightly as he walked over to help. "What do you need help with?" He asked, just noticing how handsome Lane actually was.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:18 pm

"Uh, you can make a salad if you want. Imma grill outside." He sent the boy a wink, brushing past him over to the table where he had put everything.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:22 pm

"Alright..." Sage hummed, moving over to go through the groceries Lane had got. He'd never made any type of food before but how hard could a salad be, really?
He got out all the vegetables, separating the lettuce and chopping some tomatoes with a knife he'd found.
A moment later he'd sliced his hand open.
"Damnit." He groaned, following where Lane had gone outside and popping his head out the door. "Uhh, where do you keep the bandages?"
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:37 pm

Lane turned sharply, his eyes wide as he took the boy in.
"Bandages? You hurt kid? Come here and let me see."
He was already by Sage's side, looking him over.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:41 pm

"It's nothing." Sage whined, holding out his bloody hand. The slice was nothing serious compared to what Lane had experienced in his life but it was a nice size across the palm of Sage's right hand. "I just need something to wrap it up with..."
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:07 pm

"I got it." Lane walked the boy to the kitchen and ran some warm water, directing Sage to hold his hand under if while he got the bandages.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:08 pm

Sage did as he was told, feeling his cheeks redden. He felt stupid for hurting himself when he was left alone for not even five minutes...
"Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:28 pm

Lane wordlessly bandaged him up, Making sure the be careful with the boy as he did do. He had never liked for anyone to be hurt, even over something so simple.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:30 pm

"Sorry 'bout that." He nodded, Lane's fingertips warm against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:46 pm

"Its fine." Lane assured him, finishing up with the bandages. "your all fixed up now! And ill do the salad.". Lane chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:50 pm

"Aww, I can do it." Sage whined. "I'll be safer finishing the salad than I would with the grill. I'd probably burn your house down." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:53 pm

"I am very capable Of doing both.". He reminded. " But you can keep me company if you want."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:56 pm

"I'll do that... let's see if I can accomplish that without hurting myself." He chuckled lightly, following Lane back out to finish his grilling.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:23 pm

Lane didnt take to long, he was very seasoned in the art of grilling. He took his time though, and made sure to keep up conversation with this boy.
"So, how are you feeling right now brat? Hungry yet?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:41 pm

"Not particularly but I could eat." Sage nodded. He wasn't too good at carrying a conversation but he'd try. He actually enjoyed talking to Lane...
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:56 pm

"Well, im starving. Anything you like to talk about? Any hobbies? A special person?" He asked softly, hoping Sage wouldnt be reluctant to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:02 pm

Sage paused a moment. He was a bit reluctant but he figured what the hell, the guy must be decent if he wasn't turning him in already.
"You caught me about to sell myself, you think I have a special person that would put up with that?" He arched an eyebrow before answering the man's other questions. "Um, I used to like playing sports and stuff... basketball... but that sorta stopped a year or two ago when... stuff happened." He nodded. Yeah he was slowly getting comfortable but he wasn't telling him his entire life. At least not yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reverse This Curse.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: SmutFest!-
Jump to: