Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Should Tell You

Go down 
+3
Misery Braxton
Briley Riley
Cove Braxton
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

I Should Tell You - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:37 am

Leon's eyes grew wider and he almost fell down, if not for the man holding his wrist he probably would have.
"I-I think im sick...." he whispered softly, his face as red as a ripe tomato and he tried to look anywhere but at Xavier.
What was that he felt throbbing?
Oh.My.God.
It was his-
Leon once more thought he was just going to fall flat on his face.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:42 am

"Whoa there, darling." Xavier couldn't help but laugh. "Hey, you're okay." He flashed the boy a smile.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:47 am

And of all things, it was the smile that over whelmed the boy.
He dropped to the floor, managing to keep the gun in his hands as he did so.
"I-Im sick!" He squeaked, his eyes all the wider as he noticed that his...'snake' could be seen.
And it was h-
Oh what was wrong with him?
He had never, in his fifteen years had a hard on that was not from sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:53 am

"Honey." Xavier took the gun gently from him, sitting it on the counter. "You're okay." He helped him up. He couldn't help but notice the boy's hard on. He chuckled softly, shaking his head. "It's normal, you're not sick." He reassured.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:57 am

"Th-This has never happened before and I-I feel hot, ALL over and I-I...He looked down guiltily at his erection.
"Im so sorry." He shook his head, he was so embarrassed and afraid that Xavier would be angry at him.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:00 am

"It's alright, Leon. It's not the first time it's happened to someone in here, it's okay." He chuckled. The boy truly was adorable.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:02 am

He still thought he was sick. His 'snake' was throbbing awfully hard.
"I..." He just looked away, a hand moving to press against his warm cheek.
"I guess...Im fine...B-But...Is it normal for my...." He couldnt even get it out....
"Never mind...."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:05 am

"You'd be surprised." Xavier nodded. "That's not uncommon in here." He chuckled. He was good looking and he was made aware of it by men and women coming in here and getting all flustered like this. It made him feel nice even if he couldn't start anything with any of them.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:07 am

"O-Oh...." Leon looked away once more, taking a deep breath before trying to able himself to get back to what he was doing.
"I-Im okay..."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:08 am

"Good. You still wanna give it a shot." He extended the tattoo gun to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:15 am

Leon gave a quick nod, chewing his lip as he did so.
"Imma try..."
He worried about it though, he couldnt help how uncomfortable he was now...
His erect snake made him that way.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:19 am

"Alright, go ahead. Don't worry about hurting me though, I have a lot of these." He didn't worry about it., the only thing he was worried about was bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:22 am

Leon took a deep breath and let himself begin, trying his hardest to be neat about it as he wrote his name. His hair fell into his eyes as he worked, his tongue poking out in concentration and his eye brows furrowed as he tried to focus. His cheeks were still a rosy red and he was utterly adorable.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:24 am

Xavier watched the boy with interest, a toothy grin on his handsome features as the boy worked. It didn't hurt much at all.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:25 am

And Leon willed himself not to hurt Xavier even if he had no control over it. He blinked at his hand writing with a small smile. He was proud to be able to write at all.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:31 am

Xavier tried to make sure he kept calm, knowing if he tensed up too much his skin would tighten up and it'd be harder for Leon to work.
"You're doing good..." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:41 am

Leon paused to grin at Xavier, looking back as he continued on, now try his best to finish his name and work on a small heart.
He couldn't believe this would be with Xavier for ever....
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:44 am

Xavier watched him intently, cursing as the needle snagged lightly, earning just a drop of blood. But he nearly panicked, moving quickly away from Leon.
"Don't touch it." He warned, trying to sound more like it just had hurt badly than like there was a reason he couldn't touch Xavier's blood.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:49 am

"Oh! Im sorry!!" Leon DID panick, scrambling over to Xavier with concern evident in every step. He pressed his gloved hand to Xavier's newest tattoo, his heart pounding into his ribbcage.
"I-Im so sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:50 am

"It's fine, Leon I promise. I just need you NOT to touch it." He begged lightly. He didn't want his blood near anyone, let alone Leon..
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:52 am

"B-But..." He was only trying to help, he slowly pulled his hand away, his head dropping.
He felt like Xavier was angry with him.
"I-I didnt mean to..."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:55 am

"I know you didn't sweetheart." Xavier nodded. He wasn't mad with the boy. "It's okay." He stood, cleaning his wound thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:58 am

Leon didnt know the blood was contagious...
So when he rubbed his arm, with the glove still on his hand, the one he had touched Xavier with, he had no clue.
He was lucky he had no cuts on his arms aside from his tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:00 am

And Xavier nearly told him when he noticed. It wasn't fair to the boy to not know to be careful. He just gently tugged Leon over to him, cleaning the blood off of his arm thoroughly.
"I need you not to touch any of my blood okay?" He just hoped the boy wouldn't question it.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:02 am

But Leon was curious, of course he would be.
"How come?"
He never knew blood itself to be dangerous. Bleeding itself could be but not blood.
He frowned up at the man, his eye brows knitted together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Should Tell You
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: