Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Should Tell You

Go down 
+3
Misery Braxton
Briley Riley
Cove Braxton
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

I Should Tell You - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:11 am

"I know it, did You hear me over here?" He wanted to melt at that smile all together. It was lust though, he was head over heels in love with Ryker.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:26 am

Xavier chuckled softly, dancing with Jasey close to him.
"So, I know I still have no right to say anything to you. But just wanted to let you know, if this Ryker kid would dump you just cause you're infected, he doesn't deserve you." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:29 am

"Hey, Ryker is amazing and I love him to pieces. I wouldnt blame him for dropping me after I tell him. We have no choice to live the way we do. They are the ones who have the choice and if he did drop me...I would feel safer." He would feel safer because he knew that Ryker would be safer.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:34 am

"I guess I understand you." Xavier nodded. Junious was the first person he'd even considered pursuing since he'd found out he was infected. He hadn't had sex, hadn't done anything. He didn't want to chance ruining someone else's life... "So, let's change the subject, it's geting too depressing for my liking. You know, since I just opened up to you and all, you're totally obligated to be my wingman with Junious, right?" Xavier winked at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:40 am

Jasey laughed loudly, lightly shoving Xavier. "How are you still wanting him! Im so sexy! And im right here!" His smile was nothing was easiness though, he enjoyed this guy. "And I have never wingmaned for anyone, people find a wingman to talk to me! But I guess....Since I kinda like you, Ill be your wingman."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:46 am

"But sadly, you're taken." Xavier joked with a small smirk. "So I was hoping you'd help. I am pretty awesome after all." He smiled at the younger boy. "Thank you. You gotta tell me about him. What does he like? How can I get him interested. I mean in my personality. I've got the looks already." He winked, flexing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:01 am

"Your going to need more than looks to catch that boy." Jasey looked over at his friend, his eyes soft on his firend. "He is a handful, honestly. But I have had my best moments with him. When he takes his pills he is a smartarse all the time, he has this 'douchebag' way about him. Not because he is really like that, he just doesnt want anyone to approach him. He has been like that since John happened." Jasey sighed at the memory of that man. "He had fallen in love, and it just didnt work out...."
John had cheated on him, and when confronted he had hit him.
And after about three months, Junious did not stand for it anymore. He had finally cracked and he had left John, and no matter how much trying Junious refused to even talk to him. He had given love a chance and it had failed him. "He likes things that keep him out of the house, he is allergic to strawberries and he hates spiders, yet he loves snakes. He is not big on tattoo's or piercings. He loves to dance and if it is raining you cant keep him inside. Your personality would be good for him, because when he snaps you seem to handle it well, he needs someone like that. Someone who wont get angry all the time and fight with him. He needs stability...."
He came from a home where his family fought often and it was never stable.
"He will eat you out of house and home, and he keeps himself outside when he can. He likes the sunset and he watches it every day....Sometimes he likes to sit back and watch, and sometimes he likes to be the one doing everything. He can win any kind of argument. Even if he is wrong, he will find someway to shut you up." A smile stretched across Jasey's face. "I remember I thought I was dying, the disease was killing me...The doctors had me confined to the hospital for a week...He broke me out and took me too the beach....Would have gone to jail if my dad had pressed charges but I needed to get out...He did that for me."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:09 am

Xavier listened intently, taking mental notes. A perfect first date was already forming in his mind.
"He sounds.... perfect." Xavier nodded lightly. "So, after I spend more time with you three, which I plan on doing." He grinned. "Would he say yes if I asked him on a date or would he turn me down since he's against all this love stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:12 am

"You would have to ask, and pester the crud out of him until he folds." Jasey nodded his head. "I have seen a few people ask him out, and after the first four no's they turn back. Im sure you can crack him though."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:16 am

"Alright, I will. Anything you think would give me a bit of an edge? Like get him interested?" He arched an eyebrow as he glanced at Junious across the room.
Back to top Go down
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:20 am

"Do you know any Sinatra?" Jasey glanced over to Junious with a hum. "Sue me? If he gets agitated sing some of that." He paused as he thought of most dont know a lot of Sinatra. "I can give you the words."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:29 am

"I know a bit." Xavier smirked softly. "Alright, thanks for the advice." He nodded at the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:34 am

Jasey courtesyed to him politely, giving him a lucky wink as he stepped off to hang around Leon and Junious who were getting into whatever dance they were taking part in. Both were singing the song loudly, pleasured giggles emitted from Leon while Junious sang louder " I belong with you, you belong with me you're my sweetheart!!"
It was a nice song....
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:37 am

Xavier watched them with a fond smile as he planned out his approach, glancing around the room at all the unfamiliar faces.
Back to top Go down
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:40 am

Gabriel waved at him, as did Kelton when Kelton noticed him. Both were standing around together, Gabriel had been trying to talk to his bestfriend and Kelton was waiting around for his son.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:45 am

Xavier waited to make sure Cade wasn't around before making his way over to the two of them.
"Long time no see." Xavier smiled lightly at Kelton.
Back to top Go down
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:49 am

Kelton's smile lit up the room as he moved to wrap Xavier in his arms.
"Oh gosh! I have missed you so much!" He could have cried, he truly had missed Xavier.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:07 am

Xavier chuckled as he hugged the boy tight.
"I missed you too, hun."
Back to top Go down
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:12 am

Kelton placed a kiss to his cheek, still not letting go.
"I have missed your piercings!"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:14 am

"And I missed piercing you. You suck, never coming back to see me anymore." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:21 am

"You and I both know if I were to come back, I would be divorced." he sighed softly, he couldnt deny how attracted his was to Xavier, or how if not with Cade, he would pursue him.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:23 am

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." He sighed, running a hand through Kelton's hair. "I'm still awesome though and I miss you. Least your son comes and visits me."
Back to top Go down
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:25 am

"Yeah. Leon loves you to pieces. I do too." He took Xavier's hand, kissing it softly as he smiled to the man, his septum piercing cool against the mans skin. "You never call me anymore."
"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:28 am

"Well like you said, if I did, you'd be divorced." He smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:30 am

"I know....But I really miss having you around...You dont know how nice it would have been for you to be around during my pregnancy."
He had been alone most of the time....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Should Tell You
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: