Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im batman, and batman dont like men.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:53 pm

"WHAT! MISTER MEANIE PANTS NO!" Blaine squealed as if he were about to burst into tears, hiding his face from his lover. "Your not who I thought you were!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:00 pm

"You heard me, kid." Barry chuckled as he pulled Blaine close.

"Your momma's cute." Shannon noted, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:04 pm

"He is a terror.". Brice remarked as he watched his mother laugh, trying to tickle Barry in anyway he could.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:22 pm

"Quit it, ya turd." He held the boy's hands as he tossed him on the couch, keeping him from ticklilng him.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:26 pm

"Your the turd mister meanie pants!!". Blaine huffed playfully, arching up into his lover to try and get free. "Your evil! People who dont like bears are pure evil!!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:08 pm

"Well duh! I thought we knew I was the evil one." He winked as he ran his fingers over Blaine's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:24 pm

"Quit! Your going to tickle me!". Blaine protested as he wiggled his legs. "And watch the belly!!" He disliked his scars on his belly.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:37 pm

"But I like the belly." Barry winked, patting the boy's stomach gently.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:45 pm

"Only because you ruined the belly!!". With Brice and several scars he adorned. "All your fault I have an ugly belly!". The boy accused lightly.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:46 pm

"Your belly's gorgeous." Barry pecked a kiss to the boy's abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:05 pm

"LIES!!!". Blaine giggled as he tugged his lovers hair, loving the way it felt in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:12 pm

"Not the hair." Barry whined at the boy. Shannon gently tugged at Brice's sleeve before heading towards Brice's room quietly while Barry wouldn't notice. Though he was still smiling at the couple, he thought they were adorable.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:45 pm

Brice shut and locked the door, leaning against it with a huff.
"Most.Embarrassing.People.Ever."
He could hear his mother's laughter for his room still, and he was on the second floor.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:51 pm

"Nooo, they're adorable." Shannon chuckled as he plopped down on the bed, the scooby doo bear still in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:56 pm

Brice moved to sit with him, shaking his head.
"You think that now, trying to bring a pretty women over to meet them."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:12 pm

"They're really not too bad." He chuckled. He was just glad that Brice wouldn't meet his... He loved his daddy but he was... embarrassing. "So..." He smiled lightly, intertwining their fingers.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:17 pm

"So?". Brice smiled at their joined hands, his smile wide and cheerful. "You gotta be the wonen of my dreams."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:22 pm

"Oh yeah? I am pretty awesome." Shannon purred, scooting closer, curling up to Brice's chest.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:43 pm

"More like breath taking.". He smiled to the so called girl. "Your a wonder..."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:49 pm

"You really think so?" Shannon grinned softly. He liked it, knowing Brice really thought he was a gorgeous woman...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:04 am

"I do, I know so. Your just..." Made it hard for Brice to breath when he looked at Shannon and all of her beauty.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:06 am

"That's the sweetest thing I've heard in a while." He nodded, pressing a kiss to Brice's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:16 am

"Im sure people tell you how pretty you are all the time, even though your beautiful could ever be put into words." Brice was laying on the charm, but he seemed totally sincere.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:23 am

"Not as much as I'd like them too." He smiled. "You're so just trying to get in my pants." He snickered softly. But he didn't think so somehow...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:19 pm

"Even if you let me, I wouldnt. Your too Beautiful to disreaguard like that. I could never.". He would like to know the beauty that was Shannon before laying hands on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Im batman, and batman dont like men.
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next