Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im batman, and batman dont like men.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:27 am

"Huh....How do you confuse that." Trever shook his head. "Drag queens can do anything they want but they still look manly." He didnt particularly like drag queens. If you were a boy your a boy, if your a girl your a girl,, you dont get to switch.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:00 am

"Honestly, he did look pretty. I wouldn't have guessed either." He shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:37 pm

Trever nodded as he looked for his lover.
"I think Toni could pass off as a pretty girl." He couldnt help but smile at the thought. "I should buy him a dress."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:23 pm

"Poor Toni." Barry snickered softly. "We should make him and Blaine girls for a day." He joked. "They'd both be pretty."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:55 pm

"Blaine is too Blaine to be a girl.". Trever shook his head, the boy would not be able to sit still in a dress. "He would be cute though."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:18 pm

"True." Barry chuckled. "But he'd be adorable." Barry nodded. "And so would Toni."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:46 pm

"Toni is gorgeous already." Trever knew he would look nice in a dress but Trever had never been one for gender alteration.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:59 pm

"Eh, he's alright." Barry smirked lightly. He'd never seen anything special in Toni but Trever sure seemed to.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:01 pm

"He is amazing." Trever could not even begin to count off thing about Toni he found to be precious.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:04 pm

Barry smiled at his friend, slipping an arm around his waist and leading him out into the other room where Toni was curled up on the couch with Blaine, eagerly talking about something or other.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:06 pm

Trever slipped onto he couch and scooped Toni up. He glanced Blaine over and smiled even though the boy didnt react to him. Blaine did not like Trever and he let the man know.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 pm

Toni glanced back at Trever and smiled before continuing his story. He rarely talked this much or this loudly but he'd missed Blaine. The boy was the only friend he had so he had to talk to him while he could.
Barry did the same as Trever, scooping Blaine into his lap without interrupting Toni, holding his lover close to him.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:23 pm

Blaine listened intently, his smile wide as he did so. He interjected occasionally but for the most part his listened with enthusiasm. He adored Toni, his best friend and when ever he was around to see him he refused to part.
Trever had pressed his lips to the back of Toni's neck and was simply listening, content smirk on his face. He liked Blaine coming over, he liked how Toni let go and enjoyed himself.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:38 pm

And Toni didn't even seem to realize Trever was there which was very rare. He spoke about the tiniest things Trever did for him, but he took them to heart. He appreciated every sweet thing Trever had ever done. He took a breath when he finished.
"And how have you been?" He grinned, finally taking notice and cuddling back into Trever's chest.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:56 pm

"I have been good! Mister meanie pants got me a new bear and Brice has an active dating life. He is embarrassed by me being a man but thats okay because he is too." Blaine couldnt help but love how Toni talked about Trever, he loved that his friend was finally happy and even though Trever sucked, he did take care of Toni.
Trever sighed softly into the boys ear, his fingers dancing over Toni's hip.
"I love you, dollface."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:03 pm

"I love you too..." Toni giggled softly at his lover as he listened to Blaine intently. "That's good! I still have the bear you got me." Toni nodded happily. "Brice is dating?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:31 pm

"He is trying!" Blaine giggled at the thought. "He is kinda homophobic, and he brought this girl home he really liked and she is kinda guy!"
This man got too much enjoyment from his sons pain.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:34 pm

"Poor Brice." Toni giggled softly. "I miss him." He hummed. He'd liked spending time with Brice when the boy was a baby.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:37 pm

"You wouldnt if you spent time with him! He is a big butthead!" Blaine announced, pointing to his son who was sitting with Joss.
"Mom. Your dumb." Brice turned back to his friend and resumed his conversation.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:50 pm

"He's not dumb." Toni whined softly. "He does seem like a butthead." Toni nodded in agreement at his friend.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:53 pm

"And Toni, your lame." Brice waved the boy off, he didnt have time to argue with them. They were children.
He was too, but still.
Trever just smiled at them.
"I think Toni is cool."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:56 pm

Toni seemed to actually be offended by this.
"I am not..." He and Blaine acted more childish than Brice did even though they were older. "Thank you..." Toni pouted, hugging Trever.
"And I think you're all lame." Barry nodded, pecking Blaine's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:58 pm

"I think your a meanie!" Blaine huffed lightlly at his lover, poking the man in the cheek as Trever quipped "Your an imbecile."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:02 pm

"You two hush, you both know I love you." He shook his head, ruffling Blaine's hair.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:03 pm

"Your mean!" He said again, though he settled into his lover. "And you have smelly balls when you sweat."
He could think of nothing more to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Im batman, and batman dont like men.
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next