I don't know!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Im batman, and batman dont like men.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:22 am

"Oh don't worry about dad. The most you'd get is my mom on your ass and he can't do any damage." He chuckled softly. "Daddy's... a little slow." Shannon nodded. He never had a problem admitting that Aristotle was retarded like his mother did but he didn't want to make his father sound bad in front of this new boy. "And mom normally doesn't care unless he comes in and your hands are somewhere they shouldn't be." He smirked softly, moving his hand to grip Brice's gently. His hands were ridiculously smooth and soft, he even felt like a woman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:07 am

Brice raised a brow at the boy but was far to preoccupied with Shannon's skin to really comment on it.
"Batman thinks your beautiful..." He whispered softly, honestly as he looked up to give Shannon a gleeful smile.
He was just happy to be with the boy for right now.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:57 am

Shannon swallowed, a bit of heat rising to his cheeks. He was never one to blush often but it'd been a while since someone had called him beautiful. Especially in that tone... Brice sounded so sincere.
"Why thank you, Batman." He smiled sweetly, biting his lower lip lightly like he did often when he was nervous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:01 am

Brice's smile shone brightly, his eyes gleaming with the pleasure of just having Shannon talk to him.
"So, Batman wants to know if your free sometime."

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:12 am

Shannon sighed lightly to himself.
"I'm free anytime for Batman." He smirked, despite his worries about Brice being straight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:19 am

"Awesome!" The boy blurted out, his face immediately coloring a bright red as he realized his out burst.
"I mean...Oh h*ll that is awesome!"

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:18 pm

Shannon laughed softly.
"It's definitely awesome. And I'm sure your schedule is pretty busy with being a superhero and all, but I'd like to hang out with you sometime..." He grinned, enjoying as the boy blushed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:22 pm

"Yeah, it would be hard. Robin might get jealous but I think I can handle it, just to make time for a pretty lady like you." He winked as he patted the 'girls' hand. "I have never seen a women so beautiful..."
He just couldnt stop saying how pretty Shannon was...

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Shannon smiled at Brice as he leaned in and pressed a small peck to the boy's cheek, his lips lingering there a second before he pulled back.
"You sure know how to flatter someone, don't you?" He smirked lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:47 pm

"Do I?" He cocked his head to the side as if he had not been trying to flatter the girl. "Im glad you say so, means im doing good!"
His goody grin was back, wide as ever.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:54 pm

"You're doing great." Shannon chuckled, letting himself lightly lean on Brice. He hated how much he already loved that grin and enjoyed this boy... this STRAIGHT boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:57 pm

"Good enough to seduce you into a date tomorrow night?" The boy looked excited at the very thought of taking the girl out.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:59 pm

"Hmm, I think I can manage that." Shannon grinned, nodding lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:07 pm

"Yush! Batman wins again!" The boy pumped his fist into the air, almost vibrating in his seat.
He had never been with a girl so beautiful...

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:51 pm

Shannon giggled as he watched Brice, the boy's smile was defintiely his best feature... gorgeous.
"If he was as good looking as you he'd win all the time." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:46 am

"Batman is awesome, dont you know he always has the opportunity to get the girl, he just never does? Unlike Superman who is a women hog!" Brice really did seem to know his comics.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:00 am

"Pfft, only a loser would like Superman." Shannon snickered at the boy softly, the light grin never leaving his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:16 pm

"Thats what I keep saying but Iron man and Flash dont ever agree. They like superman.". Brice seemed to take a moment as if to pout. "Its okay though because Batman is here with a beautiful girl named Shannon."

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:02 pm

"True, true. They're probably alone, you've got me here." Shannon winked, intertwining their fingers gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:14 pm

"And I would rather be no where else." He tightened his grip just a little. "This is an awesome time im having just sitting here with you."

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:35 pm

"Me too, Brice." Shannon flashed him a smile. "Hell, my curfew isn't for a while, wanna go hang out somewhere else?" Shannon suggested. He really liked Brice...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:36 pm

"Of course." Brice's eyes shone with pleasure, Shannon was nothing short of lovely.
And he found it amazing he met someone so beautiful in a bar.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:40 pm

"Great." Shannon grinned happily, standing up and fixing his dress before tugging Brice off by the hand he was holding. "Where you wanna go?" He was quite excited to be spending more time with Brice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:47 pm

"Uh, I didnt really have anywhere in mind, we could always go to the batcave!" He grinned at the amusing thought of his home having a secret lair.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:21 am

"Sweet! I've always wanted to be in a secret lair." Shannon snickered softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   

Back to top Go down

Im batman, and batman dont like men.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next