Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im batman, and batman dont like men.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:50 pm

"Brice you're going to make yourself throw up." Shannon groaned softly but did nothing this time, letting the boy drink.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:00 pm

And he did, until he finally just laid over in Shannon's lap. He didnt move, but he did snore, and he did it loudly.
He was out cold.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:09 pm

Shannon shook his head but he slowly lifted the boy into his arms with some difficulty, but he was a man, as Brice knew very well by now. He carried him out to his car which he'd drove back here, sitting him in the back seat before heading to his own home.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:13 pm

Brice didnt stir, though he did mumbled a few incoherent words here and there he did not wake. He slept like a dead man, unaware of his destination.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:20 pm

Shannon giggled occasionally at the mumbling of the boy but it was an otherwise silent ride home. He struggled to carry the boy up to his room. He laid Brice in the bed, he himself laying on the couch so he wouldn't be uncomfortable when he woke the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:24 pm

And when he awoke the next morning, he was still rather uncomfortable. Blinking his eyes open, he knew he was in stranger territory.
And he could only wonder where he was, and why he was there.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Shannon was still passed out on the couch, his mouth lolling open as one hand hung off of the plush sofa he had in his room. He took full advantage of his parent's money, his room was full of unnecessary luxuries.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Brice finally set his sites on the other boy, and was tempted to scream but he resisted.
Now he just wondered what had happened....
He figured if he wanted to find out, he might as well wake the other boy and ask...
Other boy.
It made him sick.
"Shannon?" He called over, his eyes brows furrowed as he took in the boys room. His own room paled in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:03 pm

"Hmm?" Shannon groaned softly, stirring a bit but his eyes stayed shut as he rolled over.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:08 pm

"Shannon!" Brice stood slowly, making his way over to the other boy to poke him. "Get up!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:12 pm

"What?" Shannon whined as he sat up on the couch, his hair sticking out in all different directions.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:13 pm

"Uh....What am I doing here?" He tried to remain calm, even though he was truly nervous.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:20 pm

"You got wasted last night. You were drinking a lot and I told you to stop but someone refused to listen." Shannon shook his head. "But you passed out on me so I took you home. Don't worry, I didn't infect you with my homosexuality." He joked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:25 pm

"Mhmmm." Brice nodded his head, his panic subsiding. "We didnt do anything last night, did we?" He was still worried about it though.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:29 pm

"Of course not." Shannon rolled his eyes. "Do I look like a rapist to you?" He asked sarcastically, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:31 pm

"Uh, not what I meant but okay." He didnt know if he had gotten drunk and been the one to come onto Shannon.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:44 pm

"Nothing happened. Just relax." Shannon nodded lightly as he stood and stretched. He was out of drag now, in just his boxers. He didn't have abs or anything but his stomach was flat, his entire body cleanshaven. He looked nice. He even looked a bit feminine, even as a boy.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:46 pm

Brice nodded, and as Shannon got up, he sat down.
"So...Thank you for taking me home..."
He wanted to make a batman comment but he didnt know if he should. They were rather strained right now being he was homophobic.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:46 pm

"Welcome, I didn't want to just leave you there. Someone could have hurt you." Shannon nodded, smiling lightly as he spoke again. "I mean it can't always be Batman that saves the day."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:16 pm

"Yeah and..." He didnt know why possessed him to say these next words but they burst out. "Im really sorry for being an arse. Batman cant help it sometimes.....but batman still wants to have a friend..."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:36 pm

Shannon grinned at the other boy.
"I accept your apology." He nodded. "I'd like to have batman as a friend too."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:42 pm

Brice nodded his head lightly, awkwardly rubbing the back of his head, a habit he had since he had been very young. "So...."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Shannon hummed softly.
"So..." He repeated. "Uh, we can go downstairs and do something. There's a ton of stuff to do." They had everything. "But I warn you my parents are down there."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:52 pm

"Well I guess you have met mine so I need to meet yours." Brice nodded his head, glancing down at the floor nervously.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:03 pm

"Alright. You don't have to worry about daddy, he's sweet, but slow... And momma will probably be pissy with me but he'll be good with you." Shannon nodded. Asher would probably be pissed at him for having a boy up in his room all night. He took the boy's hand and led him downstairs. "Warning, they're both dudes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Im batman, and batman dont like men.
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next