I don't know!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Im batman, and batman dont like men.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:07 pm

"Uh....Okay." Brice nodded his head, he was used to it even though he did not like it.
Aristotle was int he middle of breakfast, his scoobydoo PJ's were comfortable and easy fitting on the boy. He watched Asher with a goody smile as he talked with his mouth full.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:18 pm

"Hi daddy." Shannon smiled sweetly as he hugged his father from behind gently, pecking his cheek. He talked to him like a younger sibling rather than a father although he was never as touchy with the R word as Asher was with the man. "Hey momma, can me and my friend have some breakfast?" He flashed his mother a smile. Asher turned to glance at him, smiling even as he looked Brice over.
"Course." He nodded as he made up two more plates. He'd just talk to Shannon later about it. "Who's your friend?" He turned to Brice and extended a hand. "I'm Asher, Shay's mom."
Shannon looked just like his mother. The same dirty blonde shaggy hair, the same brilliant smile, and the same lithe body. But Shannon did have some traits of his father. He had those big eyes that shown with innocence, something his mother just never had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:42 pm

"Im Brice. Brice Brooks." He nodded his head, sitting down beside Aristotle and smiling at the man.
"I like your PJ's sir."
"Huh?" Aristotle drew in his labored way, looking down at his pants. "Oh yeah....Scoobydoo is great!" His smile returned, even wider.
And so it began, he was on a scoobydoo rampage.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:46 pm

Asher giggled lightly at his lover as he handed Brice and Shannon their food.
Shannon simply facepalmed, smiling though. He adored his daddy, he just tended to be... embarrassing. Especially when Shannon liked someone.
"Yeah, daddy has a lot of scooby doo stuff." Shannon nodded, stuffing some food in his mouth. He may look feminine but he certainly wasn't ladylike when it came to eating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:49 pm

Brice nodded his head, listening to Aristotle intently.
"I like Scoobydoo too. My favorite was always Shaggy, Have you seen the episode where they..." And the conversation continued on, Brice taking to Aristotle as a person have the same level instead of acting liue most and acting like he was an idiot. Brice was different.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:06 am

Shannon watched the boy as he spoke to his father. Wow. He'd never seen anyone speak to Aristotle like that. And it gave him a lot of respect for the other boy. If he hadn't liked Brice before, he certainly did now... every one he'd ever brought home always made fun of his father. He just watched Brice as the boy talked, a light smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:10 am

And Aristotle seemed rather tickled to have someone who knew as much about ScoobyDoo as he did. Brice had been made to watch it when he was smaller with his mother and it just became a special habit he and his mother had. They would even force Barry to watch it with them some times.
Brice finally looked back at Shannon and grinned. "I like your dad." He did, the man reminded him of his mother in and way, and even though he always complained about Blaine, he loved his mother and he loved his father.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:13 am

"He likes you too." Shannon nodded, his grin wide at the boy. Aristotle liked nearly everyone but Shannon could tell, he enjoyed talking about Scooby Doo like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:16 am

Aristotle turned his attention to Asher, reaching over to take the boys hand.
"Morning Asher....." He nodded his head and smiled wider. "Your pretty today..."

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:20 am

Asher smiled sweetly at his lover, gently squeezing the hand holding his own.
"Thank you baby." He leaned in to peck the boy's cheek. He too had enjoyed the way Brice was with his lover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:34 am

Brice smiled over at Shannon, resting his cheek on his hand. "So, anything you want to do when were done here?"

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:02 am

"Hmm..." Shannon hummed thoughtfully. "Well I could take you home or we could hang around here for a while. There's plenty to do. I've got the biggest video game collection ever, comic books, karaoke, pfft, I've got everything." Shannon nodded happily at the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:46 pm

Brice's eyes lit up at the mention of video games.
"Do you have Mario?" He loved to play Mario, just his game had recently been broke and he didnt have the funds too get a new one.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:57 pm

"Of course." Shannon nodded, standing after he was finished eating and extending a hand to Brice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Brice was ecstatic, his smile not leaving his face as he stood and followed Shannon.
"So, whos your favorite Mario character? I like YOSHI!!"

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:23 pm

"I like Toad!" Shannon proclaimed, smiling as he led Brice to a large room. There was a flatscreen TV on the wall with just about every game system hooked up to it. Huge stacks of video games and movies were lined up along the wall beside it. There were bean bags lying on the ground and the other side of the room had an air hockey and a pool table. This was normally where Shannon went when he was bored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:31 pm

"Oh wow....And your an only child?" It had to be lonely to have all this and no one to play it with.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:43 pm

"Mhmm." Shannon hummed, nodding his head. It did get pretty lonely but he got along well enough. "Sometimes Chord, one of my daddy's friends plays with me. And my friend Jasey." He shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:45 pm

"Jasey Ray?" Brice knew him, he had seen him several times over at his grandfather and grandmothers home.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:01 pm

"Yeah, he's like my best friend." Shannon smiled lightly at the other boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:13 pm

"He has a crush on my grandpa." Brice chuckled softly as he remember the by trying to flirt with his mothers father.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:25 pm

"Gabriel's your grandpa?" Shannon questioned with a grin. "I didn't know that. He's pretty cool." Shannon nodded, plopping down on one of the beanbags.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:30 pm

"Yup! Gabriel is my grandpa, his son is my momma, Brice." The boy smiled at him, plopping down on the floor and taking up a controller after picking out a game.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:57 pm

Shannon picked up the other controller, leaning back as he looked over at the other boy.
"So, tell me about yourself?" Shannon arched an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:01 pm

"Not much to tell. Im homophobic." He shrugged. "I got picked on a lot at school for my mom and dad being the same gender so....I kinda became against them." He remembered with a sad smile. "Uh...Im a virgin. I have had one girlfriend since im kinda picky." He began the game, grinning at seeing Yoshi. "Im love anything to do with comic books or games, so Im kinda a nerd." He grinned over to Shannon.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   

Back to top Go down

Im batman, and batman dont like men.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next