I don't know!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Im batman, and batman dont like men.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:05 pm

"Yeah, the bullying shit sucks. I'm used to it though." He shrugged. Like Brice became homophobic, Shannon liked dressing in drag. It made him feel much more confident. He could get away with so many things as a girl that he never could as a boy. "And nerds are awesome, so it's okay." Shannon chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:11 pm

"I know it. Just most girls get irritated when I ditch them for a game. They never want to play with me and when I want to play I want to play." He shrugged his shoulders. "Im glad to have you as a friend though, even if its only for the games." He joked lightly, elbowing the other with a laugh.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:39 pm

"You're glad now, but when I beat you you'll wish I wouldn't play with you" Shannon winked, flashing a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:54 pm

"Whatever! No one ever beats me at Mario!" He stuck his tongue out at Shannon, his smile wide.
He really liked this guy.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:58 pm

"Not until now!" Shannon chuckled as they began the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:25 pm

Brice took this as a challenge, the game was on and he was increasingly focused.
"Your so going to lose."

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:32 pm

"Pfft, I never lose." Shannon's tongue snaked out in between his lips as he concentrated, leaning forward as if it would help him win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:58 pm

Aristotle poked his head into the room to see what his son was doing, his grin wide as he watched the boys.
"Awh! Shay!" He was just happy to see his son seem as if he were having fun.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:03 am

"Hey daddy!" Shannon chirped, not taking his eyes away from the screen. "I'm kicking Brice's butt at Mario! You should come play with us after we're done!" He nodded happily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:25 am

"Dont let him lie to you Mister VanArnam, He is about to go DOWN!" Brice spoke hotly, trying his hardest to triumph against Shannon.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:32 am

"Oh please, I'm so beating him!" Shannon shook his head as he took a quick glance over at Brice, grinning. He realyl hated how much he liked the boy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:36 am

And that glance cost him the game. Brice jumped up proclaiming that he was the victor.
"AH! I so just beat you!" He bounced around like a child, his smile giddy.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:42 am

"NO!" Shannon exclaimed, getting up as well, playfully shoving the other boy's chest. "I call bullshit!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:45 am

Brice laughed softly, reaching out to gently push the other back.
"Call it all you want, dont change the fact that the screen says im the winner!"

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:34 pm

"You cheated! I don't know how but somehow you so cheated." Shannon stuck his tongue out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:37 pm

"Of course I did! Batman never plays fair!" Brice stuck his tongue out, bouncing around Shannon while shaking his rear.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:59 pm

Shannon giggled lightly at the boy.
"Okay, no fair! New game! I'm the air hockey champion, no way you can beat me at this." He jogged over to the air hockey table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:05 pm

"You might win this one, I havent ever played air hockey.". Brice followed him, curiously looking the machine over. "Is it fun?"

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:08 pm

"Totally, it's awesome." Shannon nodded, placing the puck onto the table and hitting it towards the boy. "You're goin' down."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:23 pm

Brice blinked as the object neared him, he gently hit it back, amused at how easily it moved across the table.
"Thats neat!"

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:41 pm

Shannon chuckled softly as he smacked the puck once more, ricocheting it off the table and hitting the edge of Brice's goal, bouncing off.
"Mhmm." He hummed lightly, smiling at the other boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:56 pm

Brice watched the puck intently, his arm jutting out to smack the object back to Shannon.
"Im sure I can beat you at this too!!"

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:00 pm

"Nope! I won't allow it this time!" They continued on, passing it back and forth, Shannon's brow furrowed in concentration.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:34 pm

Brice was just having fun. He was no longer worried with winning the games, he was actually more focused on how lovely Shannon looked.
And he didnt even notice.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:49 pm

Shannon did look lovely, hair in his face along with a bright grin as he played with the other boy. He wasn't normally very competitive but he sort of felt it'd make Brice respect him more if he could win video games and things like this, and then maybe, just maybe he'd have a chance. He thrusted a fist in the air as the puck slid into Brice's goal.
"WOO!" He did a small dance around the table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   

Back to top Go down

Im batman, and batman dont like men.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next