I don't know!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Im batman, and batman dont like men.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:05 am

"Yeah, but really. You can come home with me for a while if you want, I dont think my mom and dad would mind." He hummed thoughtfully.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:18 pm

"Alright, I'd love to." Shannon nodded, smiling as he headed back out to the batmoblile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:48 pm

Brice opened the door for him before getting in himself. He drove slowly to his home, calling his father to assure it was okay.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:03 pm

Barry always found something wrong with whoever his son was dating, or any girl he was with pretty much. He was very picky about who he'd let associate with his son.
"You can bring her btu she's not allowed in your room until I see her." He needed to approve before Brice got comfortable with the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:04 pm

"Dad! You know, I can just stop right here and do anything I want right?" Brice's cheeks burned as he glanced over to Shannon. "Dont do that to me! I really like her and she is soooo beautiful!!"

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:13 pm

"Come on Brice, I just want to see her." Barry chuckled softly at hearing his son. "Just bring her here, alright." He smirked, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:16 pm

"Fine! But hide momma!" His mother had a tendency to embarrassed him with his stuffed bears.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:25 pm

"No! Your momma will want to see her too!" Barry grinned lightly. That was a nice way to make someone leave his son alone, just bombard them with Blaine's teddy bears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:39 pm

"Daddy! Im telling you! Make momma put the bears away! And not be so bubbly all the time!" His mother acted more like a child than he did half the time.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:49 pm

"Aww come on, your momma's not that bad!" Barry snickered as he brought Blaine over to wait with him on the couch, his fingers running lightly over the boy's ribs, tickling him, just to get him wound up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:54 pm

And like always Blaine was easily excited, the little tickling already had him up on Barry's lap trying to tickle his lover back.
"MisertMeaniePants!!!"
Brice whined at the sound, hanging up.
"Okay..." He looked at Shannon. "Maybe we should just not go to the batcave."

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:02 pm

"Aww come on! I was excited." Shannon smiled brightly. "I don't care how bad your family is. You're just lucky you didn't meet mine. Let's go." He nodded, bouncing lightly. He and Blaine were pretty similar. Well in the way that it was way too easy to get them both excited very quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Brice groaned but he could not resist such a pretty lady.
"Fine."
He drove to his home, cringing at the bear his mother had sitting in the window sill, as if watching for him.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:18 pm

"Aww you have a little brother or sister?" Shannon smiled as he got out of the car, looking at the bear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:23 pm

"Uh...."
He mentally face-palmed.
"Not exactly...."
He lead Shannon to the door, opening it and locking eyes with his father.
"Your a monster old man." He moved to pick up the bear from the window and fling it at his dad.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:50 pm

"No throwing your mother's bears!" Barry whined, catching the bear after it hit him in the face. He then gazed at Shannon as he stood up. He was very tall, large and intimidating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Barry may be fearsome but Blaine deffinately was not. He hopped in front of his lover and immediately entered Shannon's space bubble.
"Awh!!! Your so pretty! I like her Brice!" The boy bounced uncontrolably. "Im Blaine! Im his momma!!"
"Momma!!". Brice growled at his mother.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Shannon giggled lightly as he smiled at the boy's mother.
"Hi, I'm Shannon." He nodded.
"I'm Brice's father. Barry." He extended a firm hand which Shannon tentatively shook. He already didn't like the "girl." Looked too slutty for his son...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:42 pm

"And our names match!!!". Blaine pointed out proudly. "Barry, Blaine, and Brice Brooks!"
Brice whined as he took his fathers hand.
"Dad, be nice!"

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:46 pm

"Aww, that's cute." Shannon nodded at Blaine, grinning.
"I am being nice." Barry grumbled lightly at his son, ruffling the boy's hair though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:56 pm

"And mom is being dumb!"
Blaine lookef over to his son, pouting lightly.
"Mister Meanie Pants! Brice is being a meanie pants too!!"

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:03 pm

Barry chuckled.
"Well why don't we go up to our room and let them have some privacy... down here." Barry nodded. This was his way of letting Brice know Shannon wasn't allowed in his room...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:11 pm

"How about we go to my room and you and mom stay down here." Brice smiled at his father, taking Shannon's hand. "How about it momma?"
Blaine just looked to is lover.

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:44 pm

Barry frowned lightly.
"I'll be up to check on you two in a while.." He warned lightly, nodding his head, Shannon squeezing Brice's hand just a bit tighter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:47 pm

"Momma! Deal with him! You guys are so irritating! Imma just not bring people home and when I knock a girl up, its because I had to screw her on the side of the road." The boy huffed at his father, tugging Shannon up to his room.
"Sorry about them."

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   

Back to top Go down

Im batman, and batman dont like men.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next