Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im batman, and batman dont like men.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:58 pm

Shannon chuckled softly as he looked around the boy's room.
"It's fine. Mine will be worse when you meet them." He nodded, sitting on the edge of Brice's bed. "You bring girls home a lot or something? Or is your dad just overprotective?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:02 pm

"Daddy is just like that...." He shrugged, sitting beside Shannon. "I dont bring many people home but I have brought a few." He looked around at the comic books piled up and the posters of his favorite heros. He had trophies on his dresser and pictures of his family on his night side table.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Shannon grinned as he stood, walking around and glancing at all the comics and posters.
"Nice." He nodded, looking through all the trophies and then the boy's family. "So, your parents are... gay? You're not weirded out by that?" He asked lightly, plopping back down on the bed. He hoped not....
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:10 pm

"Of course I am! Its disgusting!" Brice scrunched his nose up. "I love them, dont get me wrong, but its still pretty nasty."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:19 pm

Shannon chewed his lower lip lightly, nodding his head though.
"Eh, I don't really mind it. My parents are too...." Great.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:22 pm

"A lot of people are, I guess its not a big deal. Im just a laides man. And even if I did like a guy, I wouldnt be able to do anything with it, two men together is just gross." He never liked it.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:36 pm

"I guess so." Shannon shrugged, cursing himself as he laid back on the bed. Maybe he could stay in drag just a little bit longer... "So what do you want to do?" He smiled, folding his arms behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:37 pm

"Well, I could read you some comics, or I guess we could go down and play with momma and his bears." Brice sheepishly smiled as he rubbed the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:51 pm

"Hmm, both sound awesome." Shannon chuckled. "Let's go play with bears!" He hopped up eagerly. This outfit really was getting uncomfortable. He wasn't used to wearing it for a long amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:54 pm

Brice followed him, hoping his mother would be up to sharing his bears for a little while.
But of course Blaine was, he loved playing with his bears.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:02 am

Shannon found the boy, grinning at him.
"Hey, can I play bears with you?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:04 am

Blaine's face split into a large smile as he immediately took Shannon's hand and bounced him into the teddy bear room.
"YUSH!"
He was soon lost in the sea of stuffed bears, nothing sticking out, not even the top of his head as he was engulfed.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:25 am

Shannon's jaw nearly dropped.
"Holy teddy bears, batman..." He blinked but got a running start before he too disappeared in the pile of bears.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:29 am

Brice smiled warmly as he stepped into the room, watching as Shannon disappeared into the wave of bears. He had grown up in this room with his mother.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:38 am

Shannon emerged with a bear in his hands with a batman mask on.
"This ones my favorite." He winked lightly at Brice, looking around for Blaine.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:45 am

"Actually I think I bought him that one." Brice grinned at the boy, his heart warming at the bear. "It was pretty great."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:50 am

"Aww, it's cute." Shannon pecked his cheek, once again going under the pile as Barry stepped into the room.
"Come talk to me, Brice?" He raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:55 am

Brice glanced to his father, hesitant as he was to go he still turned and stepped over to Barry.
"What is it now, drill Sargent?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:05 am

"Brice, I really don't like her." Barry frowned lightly. "She looks sort of slutty..." He said bluntly. "That dress is so tight I can practically see through it and she's covered in makeup." Shannon had indeed piled on the makeup to cover the more manly features of his face.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:08 am

"Dad. It doesnt matter what you like, your not with her." Brice pouted stubbornly at his father. "I think she is beautiful. The make up is a little much but im sure we can work on that! And the dress look awesome on her! Daddy please..." Brice looked so much like Blaine when he begged.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:10 am

"Sweetie, I don't need you catching anything. She doesn't look good for you." Barry sighed at the boy. He never was able to deny Blaine for long though, and Brice really did look like his mother.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:16 am

"If she isnt then we dont have to have anything, but give her a chance please? PLEASEEE?" He put on more charm, Blaine even stepping up to bed with him even though he had no clue what Brice was begging for.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:45 am

"Brice." Barry groaned at his son, chuckling at Blaine. "You two are impossible. I'm trying to watch out for my baby here." He whined but did shut up as Shannon strode up to Brice's side, a small bear in his arms. It was meant to look like Scooby doo, wearing a shirt with the mystery machine on it and a box of scooby snacks. As much as his father annoyed him sometimes, he loved the man and it had made him think of him. He'd put it back of course, it just made him feel at home carrying it around.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:32 pm

Brice's arm slipped around Shannon's waist, his smile easy as his mother moved to hug his father around the waist.
"Barry!" Blaine chirped, his smile wide and pleased at seeing Shannon holding his Scooby Doo.
"I like him, he plays with my bears and Brice is all happy and how come you dont come play with us?" The boy was childish and happy, still nothing but a bubbly little boy.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:51 pm

"Because I don't like bears." Barry stuck his tongue out as he scooped Blaine up, watching Shannon and Brice warily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Im batman, and batman dont like men.
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next