Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Could Not Ask For More

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Could Not Ask For More Empty
PostSubject: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:13 am

Carter had insisted for weeks that Misery didn't have to get him anything for his birthday. The man already had everything he could ever need and anything he didn't have, he could buy easily. The only thing he wanted from Misery was love.
But today was finally the day of his birthday and Carter was sure that his lover was so stubborn he'd gotten him something anyways.
He was just now going through cards that he'd received from family members, while eating the cake Misery had baked him, holding the boy in his lap.
At this moment his phone rang. He glanced down at the caller ID, seeing that it was his mother. Oh joy. Not like he had a bad relationship with her or anything but he was sure she'd only called to wish him a happy birthday and then ramble on and on about whatever problem her and Carter's father's business was going through this time. Sure, he appreciated the business his parents owned, Kensington Corporations, it was the reason he had the money he did. But he'd never been interested in it the way his parents were. He answered the phone with a smile however.
"Hey momma."
"Carter! Happy birthday darling!"
Carter smiled softly. She'd never been a bad mother, just not really around often. Her and his dad were so busy with business stuff.
"Thanks mom." He chuckled softly, running a hand through his hair.
"How's your day been so far? I'm sorry I didn't call earlier."
"My day's been perfect so far."
"Well you should come over for dinner tonight. Your father and I aren't busy or anything. We want to see you."
"I sort of have plans momma..."
"With who?"
"My boyfriend."
"Boyfriend?!" His mother exclaimed. "You never told us you had a boyfriend."
"I swear I've mentioned him like ten times." Carter groaned, still smirking though.
"That's beside the point." He could practically hear her shaking her head before she spoke again. "Well if you can't come over tonight, then you'll have to spend time with us some other time."
"Of course, mom."
"Speaking of that, I have the perfect time you can do it." She spoke eagerly. "You know that business deal your father and I have been trying to close for ages. With Mr. Logan?"
"Of course, it's only the only thing you've spoken to me about every time I've seen you for the past two years."
"Good. Well we're just about to reel him in. He wants me and your father to attend this ball next week."
"Ball? Like a dance. You've got to be kidding." Carter chuckled softly.
"I'm not kidding, Carter. This is serious."
"Alright, go on." He shook his head.
"He's got a daughter that will be there with her husband. It'd look good if you'd come with your boyfriend."
Carter paused, glancing down at Misery. Misery? At a formal event? The thought was rather laughable.
"We'll think about it, alright? I'll talk to him."
"Thank you." The woman chirped. "I can't wait to see you and meet your boyfriend!" It was clear she'd taken his neutral answer as a definite yes.
"Well I'm going to get going now, mom. I love you."
"Alright, we love you too, Carter."
And with that she hung up.
Carter leaned back on the sofa, laying his pile of birthday cards on the coffee table.
"So, when are you going to give me the present I told you not to get?" He chuckled down at Misery, deciding they'd discuss the ball later.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:28 am

"When I think you have begged enough for it." Misery stuck his tongue out at Carter, devouring most of the cake in his lap. Carter had gotten and piece and now Misery was ravishing the entire thing. The boy had gone out of his way with the cake, the first two tries ended up in a kitchen fire. But he had finally succeeded in making a nice, moist cake, and he was rather proud of himself for it. He looked back at his lover, a hand raking through his long main of hair. "It gonna suck if you already have one of these, you know that?" He couldnt help but snicker to himself.
If Carter had one he didnt know about, he would castrate his lover.
Personally.
He moved from Carter's lap, whining slightly as the loss of warmth and the bit of nausea he felt at the movement but he pushed on, going to the closet and digging though the countless suits Carter owned. He had made the mistake of hiding his gift back here and now he wasnt sure if he could find it. After a solid five minutes of just shuffling around, he disappeared into the extravagant closet completely, emerging three minutes later with a tiny box. It was solid blue with a coal black bow tied beautifully on top.
"Okay Carter. If you like this, even though its your birthday, I get awesome food tonight." He made sure his lover knew, although Carter should have seen that coming.
He plodded over and placed the box in Carter's lap, flashing a rare smile as he stepped back. He looked more innocent than he ever had, and normally this should have sent off warning flares but Misery had not malicious intent, he was just rather proud of himself. Carter had no idea what kind of h*ell he had gone through to get this for him. He had a new scar over an old scar. It was fresh and seemed to reopen all the time. He had passed it off to his lover as he had fallen with a knife, that explained how rugged and deep it was but no. It really had been torture to get this present.
But Carter was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:33 am

"You look way too innocent..." Carter glanced his lover over up and down as he took the box. "This isn't a prank is it!? Will it explode when I open it?" He joked for a moment but then looked down at it. He carefully undid the box before opening the box, his jaw dropping when he saw what was inside. A pregnancy test. A POSITIVE pregnancy test.
"M-Misery... I thought you... But... And you..." Carter stammered as he blinked, looking from the test to his lover, unable to form a complete sentence.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:43 am

Misery's smile split his face, it was toothy and utterly smug at how awesome he had done. He hadnt seen Carter stumble through his words like that, ever.
"I know. I couldnt." He pulled his pants down the slightest bit, pointing to his still healing scar. "I had it fixed for you..." The boy moved to take Carter's hand, placing it on his stomach. "You now have a forming brat inside my stomach! Yay!" He raised his hands to pronounce the 'yay'.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:46 am

Carter paused for a moment, utterly speechless. And then within seconds, he had stood, yanking Misery into his arms in a bone crushing hug, pressing kisses all over the boy's face.
"Best. Birthday. Ever." He separated each word with another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:50 am

Misery laughed pleasantly, his fingers fisting Carter's suit at his shoulder blades. He felt so much pride in knowing he had made Carter this happy.
"And you didnt want a present." Misery winked at his lover, content to just stay like this forever.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:52 am

"This is so the best present I've ever gotten." Carter beamed. "I can't believe it." He glanced down at Misery's stomach even though it wasn't plump yet. "Oh holy shit, you're gonna have my baby..."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:57 am

The smaller boy nodded, patting his stomach with another small chuckle.
"I am going to give you a baby..."
He had been just as proud when he had found out, he could have cried.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:59 am

That child would be spoiled rotten. He'd been dreading pestering Misery about this stupid ball of his parents. But now he was a bit excited. He wanted to show Misery off to everyone...
"Hell yes you are and we're gonna be the best parents ever."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:01 am

Misery nodded his head in agreement, prodding at his stomach in amazement.
A person was going too grow in there.
Ew.
"Of course ill be better than you, but im better than anyone so dont worry." The boy winked his eye, moving back over to the bed in an attempt to eat the rest of his cake.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:04 am

Carter smiled softly as he watched Misery eat. He'd gotten his piece so he was good. Misery needed to eat anyhow. If Misery thought Carter spoiled him before, he was in for a shock now that he was pregnant.
"So I have a proposition for you." Carter hummed, curling up to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:06 am

Misery glanced over to his lover, his eyes narrowed slightly.
"Proposition...What do you want?" It could never be good when Carter started talking business.
He moved, cramming cake into his mouth with pleasure, a small "nom nom nom" sound escaping him as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:08 am

Carter shook his head, chuckling softly.
"Wanna meet my parents?" He flashed a hopeful grin, wiggling his brows. He was far too giddy now.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:10 am

Misery paused in stuffing his face long enough to swallow and wipe his mouth.
"Meet your parents?"
He had never been introduced to anyone's parents, besides Rhett's mother a few times but that was all. He pushed aside the warm feeling as he eyed his lover.
"Is this a trap?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:16 am

"No." Carter chuckled. "Not a trap. They want me to come to some fancy dance thing with their business associate and bring a date. I was planning on seeing if we could get out of it but now I'm sort of excited to show you off." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:20 am

"Uh...Are you sure?" Misery asked lightly, looking down at himself and then at Carter. He could just hear Cove making fun of him in his head, and he could remember all the bratty comments the boy had made about Carter's suit.
But in a high power dance like Carter wanted to go to, the suits would be normal and the only time Misery ever worse a suit was to work where it never last more than thirty minutes...Or once to Rhett's wedding and that was all.
He would hate to embarrasse his lover. Not himself so much but he knew how Carter was.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:23 am

"I'm positive Misery. I want my family to meet you..." Carter smiled softly. "Just be yourself. You'll have to wear something sort of uptight looking but I got you covered. I'm sure they'll love you." He nodded at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:26 am

"If you say so." Misery would go along with it for Carter but he could already picture it. He was going to be in for one heck of a night at this party.
He decided to just let it go though, it was Carter's birthday and when the party got here, he would just endure it.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:27 am

"Thank you sweetheart." Carter kissed him softly. He was nervous as well. Misery was just.... not the type to fit in with his parents. They were polar opposites. But he was sure it owuld go fine...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:37 am

A month passed as the party was finally arriving. Misery had gained little to no weight, even pregnant Trever's side effects stayed with him. He hoped though that it didnt hinder the baby, besides, he did have a small bump forming despite his not gaining anything so far. Carter had gotten him a dressy suit like he had said and Misery was struggling with it now. He wore a black dress shirt, and his tie was a bright golden color that shined in the light. He finished it off with dress pants, all the most expensive Carter could have found, to Misery's dismay.
But even though the garments were costly, Misery looked stunning in them. His hair its normal untamed way, and his facial hair he had trimmed up just for cater. He was getting ready to just toss his tie though, his irritation building as a string of curses flowed from his mouth.
He really disliked being dressed up.
"I hate what you wear." He grit his teeth in annoyance as he turned to Carter. "How do you put this thing on!"
He exclaimed once more.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:48 am

Carter snickered as he stepped up behind the boy, resting his chin on Misery's shoulder as he tied his lover's tie for him.
"I've had to dress like this since the time I was like five, you get used to it." He chuckled. "You look absolutely gorgeous." He murmured as he pressed a kiss to Misery's temple.
He himself had only taken a few minutes to get dressed, although he'd taken nearly an hour just fixing his hair.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:55 am

Misery stared at them, a hands dropping down as he looked.
He couldnt help but think of how gorgeous Carter was, and even though he wouldnt admit it out loud, he was the lucky one in the relationship to be blessed enough to have the other man.
"Thanks I guess....This suit is effing itchy...." He whined in irritation, Misery's own hair had just been brushed and that had been all.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:59 am

"I'm sorry babe." Carter chuckled softly, his arms wrapping around Misery's waist, hands on the boy's stomach. It seemed he was never not touching Misery in some way. He was constantly around every since his birthday. "It's only a few hours."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:04 am

"I guess..." The smaller man grumbled, though honestly he had loved how touchy Carter was. He liked just having Carter around, even if it was just because he was pregnant right now. He missed Carter touching him like this, like he had the first night they had spent together.
"Ready to go and get this over with?" Misery opened his mouth, waiting and moments later a loud belch came forward.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:08 am

Carter snickered at his lover.
"Yeah. Just... be yourself. They'll love you, I'm sure. They're a bit stuck up but... it'll be okay." He pecked Misery's cheek, scooping him up in his arms and carrying him out to the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More Empty

Back to top Go down

I Could Not Ask For More
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: