Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Could Not Ask For More

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Could Not Ask For More - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:06 am

"Ya look perfect." Cove nodded. It was the neatest he'd ever seen Misery look. "But ya don't look like yarself."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:10 am

"II wasnt myself and I was still not good enough for them." Misery's jaw tightened. "I embarrassed Carter." He felt bad about it, he truly did, but he didnt care if he had screwed things up for his mother.
And he had.
Mister Logan had just decided he did not want to enclose the deal with the Kensigtons.
And as soon as he was gone, Carter's mother burst into angry tears, quickly scurrying from the room.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:48 pm

"Yar not embarrassing" Cove murmured softly, holding the boy to him.

Carter had ran after her, apologizing furiously. He knew this had meant everything to his mother and he felt bad. Terrible. His next hour was spent speaking to the woman as she cursed Misery and how he'd ruined everything.
And by the time he got out of there she had given him an ultimatum.
Dump Misery or he was being cut off.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:52 pm

"I feel that way, and it sucks no one had made me feel like that before." He had always been proud to be who he was after everything he had been through.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:58 pm

"They sound like ah bunch of assholes." Cove frowned softly as Misery's phone rang.
It was Carter.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:02 pm

"Hey, ready to come get me already? Or are you still with those rude eff heads?". Misery leaned into Cove as he spoke, his irritation back at the thought of those people.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:20 pm

"Um, I can come get you..." Carter trailed off. "Momma lost the deal." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:24 pm

"Sucks for her.". Misery didnt sound sympathetic at all, more like amused.
"You dont have to come get me, im sure Cove wouldnt mind me sleeping at his place.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:55 pm

"Babe... I'll come get you. I gotta talk to you." He couldn't imagine leaving Misery...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:06 pm

"Were on side of the road somewhere, there is a park here. Anyways...". Misery paused at Carters voice. "Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:11 pm

"No... yeah... I don't know. Just, I'll be there soon, alright?" Carter nodded lightly. "I love you." He hung up and was on his way.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:26 pm

"Something is up.". Misery slipped his phone into his pocket, glancing at Cove. "Why did I go to that thing with him? You should have been around to talk some sense into me arse clown!". Misery punched Cove lightly in his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:43 pm

"An' maybeh ah would haveh ef ya came over more often." He smirked softly at the boy as Carter's fancy car pulled up along the road. Cove rolled his eyes. "Mah truck es just fineh."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:49 pm

"Your truck is sexy Cove.". Misery had told him that several times before, while Cove trusted into him in the cab of the vehicle. Misery waved to Carter, pecking Cove's cheek.
"Thank you, for coming to get me."
Cove was always there we Misery needed him.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:52 pm

"Yar welcome, loveh. Call meh anytimeh ya need meh." Cove nodded, hugging Misery tightly, his eyes narrowed on Carter as he got back in his truck.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:04 pm

Misery got into Carter's car. With one last wave to Cove to turned his full attention to Carter.
"Whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:08 pm

"Hey baby." Carter gave a soft smile at his lover as he drove off once Misery was inside. "Uh... how are you? Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:42 pm

"My stomach hurts. Im tired, this tie is uncomfortable, and im pissed that I was forced to leave while im sure you danced around with some tramp." Misery got right to the point, his arms crossed as he gazed to his lover. "I missed you."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:45 pm

"I'm sorry." Carter sighed. "I did dance with a few girls, but I'd never touch them, you should know that." He frowned lightly, holding the boys hand. "I missed you too."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:46 pm

"Uh-huh." Misery looked at him pointedly. He wanted to scream and tell Carter how his heart hurt because he knew Carter was embarrassed by him.
"Whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:52 pm

"Well I said how mom lost the deal. She's upset... she talked to me for a while and... she wants me to break up with you." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:58 pm

Misery's eyes cut to Carter in a dangerous way, his jaw tightening.
"Oh yeah? Under what circumstance? Why does she think she can make you leave me?"
He could feel his blood pressure rising.
"Does she know im having your kid?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:14 pm

"She doesn't know, no." He shook his head. "But I... she's going to cut me off." He sighed. "I'll tell her I won't leave you I just... wanted to let you know."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:22 pm

"Cut you off?". This caught Misery's attention, he didnt care for money but he knew Carter couldnt live without it.
"How can she do that to you! Your her son! I have never met anyone so..."
He trailed off, there was nothing he could say to measure what he felt for that women. "You think she still would if she knew I was having your kid! There has to be something we can do."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:24 pm

"Misery it's okay. It's just money. Things will just be a little harder." He hadn't worked a day in his life. "She just hates... things that aren't perfect." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Could Not Ask For More
Page 5 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: