Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Could Not Ask For More

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Could Not Ask For More - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:58 pm

"Whyeh? Ya can start workin! What doh ya need hem for?" Cove snapped, watching Misery as well for signs of life.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:14 pm

"Blood. Misery is dying, point blank. He is bleeding out, and he has lost entirely too much blood to live. He needs a donor." Trever glanced down at the boy, moving to yank down his night pants and then his boxers. He moved to get his stands and brought them over. Setting them up took little time, and then he took the boys legs and propped them on the stands. He kneaded Misery's cheeks and looked at his entrance with a frown.
"He is O-." The rarest blood type of all, which is why Trever had used him so much. "What a waist of good blood."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:34 pm

"Take mineh. Ah'm tha same as hem." Cove nodded, already stepping over. He didn't want to wait for Angel to get here. It may be too late.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:41 pm

Trever glanced at him, moving over to gather his equipment. "Just so you know, if your mistaken and we put the wrong blood type in him, he will die and it will be painful." The man grinned pleasantly at him as if he were telling a joke.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:43 pm

"Ah'm not mistaken." Cove narrowed his eyes. "Just get on weth et."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Trever nodded, moving to carefully stick Cove with a needle which was hooked to an iv and a baggie. And he took another one which was connected tot he same iv to Misery. He raised Cove's arm and tied a band around it, checking vital and soon he had the bright red liquid flowing into the baggie and then into Misery.
Trever went back to the boy entrance, looking and prodding, hi eyes brows furrowed.
he continued to bleed....
He wondered why though, Misery didnt seem to be really damaged from anything. Trever shook his head, opting to press his finger into Misery's blood stained pucker and ponder inside the boy, trying to find the source of the bleeding and effectively stop it.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:52 pm

Cove was careful not to move or do anything that could possibly stop the blood flowing to Misery. He knew Trever would be taking a lot of blood and that could make him feel faint and that most likely wouldn't be for the child inside of him but he didn't care at the moment. He just needed to make sure Misery was okay.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:58 pm

Trever growled in frustration, biting the pad of his thumb as he finally decided to bit the wind and try something else. He pulled his finger away, trying to hurt as not to let any more blood escape. He moved to take up a small vile and a syringe, shaking the vile up before filling the syringe and moving back to Misery. He frowned lightly as he stretched the boys hole, so far that he ripped in several places but Trever needed room, and it was a tight fit. He took his syringe and injected the boy's inner walls with it, his teeth gritting as he hoped he didnt kill the boy.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:09 pm

Cove cringed lightly as he watched the man, worried about Trever hurting his Misery.
"Es heh gonna beh okay?" He questioned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:15 pm

"I dont know." Trever shrugged, moving away and throwing the syringe out. He took his ultra sound machine and spread petroleum on Misery. He pressed the extension onto his large belly and just looked, he spent several minutes just examining what he saw and when he pulled back to talk to Cove and Carter, the look on his face said it all.
"His blood pressure is down. His pulse is weak....And im sorry guys." The man turned around, looking between Carter and Cove. "The babies are dead."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:24 pm

Carter looked devastated. His knees felt weak and if he tried to move he was sure he'd just collapse. He didn't know what to do... His baby... He didn't even think of the fact that Trever had said babies... plural.
"Babehs? Heh's haven' more than one?" Cove arched an eyebrow although he too was upset. Misery didn't really want them, but he had still wanted them just for Carter.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:36 pm

"Oh yeah. Twins. Two of them. Looks like a boy and a girl." Trever looked back at the screen. "Or two boys. Im not so sure but yeah....He got really stressed out and it sent him into shock. I guess the stress deteriorated his body. He has bleeding ulcers too. The babies couldnt survive. Plus it looks like they have been smothered a little bit....I dont even know. He is pretty messed up. He hasnt been eating right. Looks like he eats and pukes. His body isnt normal, he needed treatment and I might could have helped that but yeah. The babies didnt get enough nutrition, he must have thought it was normal for pregnancy or he would have called me..." Trever shook his head, moving to take the boy by his throat, counting to himself the pulse rate. He then looked down to Misery's chest and lightly pinched the scar there. Misery needed his rest, but Trever needed to make sure he was going to open his eyes.
And he did, his eyes snapped open and his hand moved to punch Trever, anything to get him away.
His breathing sped up, and his dilated brown orbs darted around the room. He screamed and already felt himself working his body up again.
"C-Carter!" It was strangled and angry, terrified and simply distressed. "C-Carter! I-Ill kill y-you!" He threatened, shaking his head. "H-How could you!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:41 pm

Cove would have nearly tackled the boy in a hug if Carter hadn't stepped in front of him.
"I-I'm so sorry! It wasn't real!" Carter exclaimed, his eyes brimming over with tears. His baby... babies.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:45 pm

"I-It was on n-national t-television!" The boy squealed, moving to clutch his stomach. "Oh God....My stomach hurts." He looked around the room, to Cove and to Trever, then back to Carter. "I-Im leaving! Y-You knocked that Girl up and y-your going to marry her? I-I always though- and you? A-And..."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:00 am

"Misery, listen." Carter's voice trembled. "Momma didn't tell me, I didn't know she was going to do that." Carter shook his head furiously, taking Misery's hand. "I said it was fake. On TV. Baby, it's over. I won't see Casey any more. I'm probably going to be cut off but it'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:04 am

"Wh-What?" Misery stared up at him, his bottom lip trembling. "I-I asked you to stay with me....A-And she is a b-b*tch to me and sh-she called you h-honey and getting ma-married and...Sh-She cant be pregnant! A-And I dont want h-her around my b-babies!" He didnt know...He had no clue his babies were gone. And whe he found out it would just crush him. He had learned to love his baby. When Carter and Cove werent around the baby was all he had.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:10 am

"Misery, it's okay baby. You're not gonna have to deal with her anymore... and... the baby..." He sighed, correcting himself. "The babies are gone..." He'd been going to have twins... it would've been amazing.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:13 am

"Gone?" Misery blinked up at him, his eyes brows furrowing. "What do you mean GONE? Whats wrong with my baby?"
He looked totally panic stricken, and looking up at Trever was a bad idea. The man wasted no time in telling him his babies were dead.
Dead.
He just squealed.
"I-ITS NOT TRUE!" He lashed out, back handing Carter away from him. "N-Not my baby!"
Tears, tears that had threatened to come since the dinner party finally burst forth.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:15 am

And this pushed Carter over the edge as well, tears dripping down his cheeks. He wasn't the toughest man you could find but he wasn't one to cry frequently. This was the first time he'd cried in a while... But his Misery... his children... they were all hurt. And it was killing him.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:20 am

Misery covered his face with his hands, his small body shaking violently.
"Y-Your lying to me...." He whimpered, looking up at Trever. "P-Please Trever....P-Please no..." Misery had never sounded so pathetic, so lost...
Trever just blinked at him, looking to Carter.
"Misery, I cant bring the dead back...."
"B-But...You can do anything...."
"Im not God though..." He shook his head, turning away to pretend like he was busy. Hearing Misery break was even a bit much for him. He had known Misery since the boy had been a baby, and never before had he seen him like this.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:23 am

Carter simply wrapped an arm around Misery, crying with his face buried in the other's wild mane of hair.
He truly had no clue what to do... All the money in the world couldn't fix this..
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:33 am

"C-Carter....M-My baby is gone...Our baby...A-And...." He just wasnt sure what to say, he just felt so numb. Trever tapered off the blood from the iv and unhooked Cove, sighing down at him. "Hey, look. We need to calm Misery down. He is going to get worked up and go back into shock and that would be really bad." He paused. "I probably should not have even gotten him up but I wanted to make sure he was going to wake up."
Misery pushed Carter back a little, looking at him hard.
"W-Why did you h-have to do this?" Why did his family have to be the way they were. Why did Casey have to be around. Why did he have to be a snob. Why, why, why.
Trever eyed Misery warily, once more looking at his nephew. "Actually I think he is adjusting."
As Trever spoke, Leon poked his head into the door. Evidently Angel had come anywys and along with him came Leon.
"Uhm...." The boy blinked at Cove and then Misery, his lips downturned into a frown. Blood was everywhere.
Trever smiled at the boy, moving to open the door wider for him. Leon shuffled into the room, hesitantly offering a hand to Cove.
"I hope your friend is okay..."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:54 am

Cove managed a small smile for Leon, holding the boy's hand.
"Ah hope soh too..." He nodded, his voice soft. He looked almost in tears himself.

"I'm sorry..." Was all Carter could say, his eyes downcast. He knew it was his fault... but he just didn't know what to do. His babies were gone... his chance to be a father had been taken away from him...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:45 pm

Leon frowned at him, his eyes wide and almost looking as if he had been devastated by hearing Cove sound so upset. He dropped to his knees and hugged onto the other boys legs, resting his head in Cove's lap.
"Im sorry Cove."
He was sorry the boy was hurting....

"M-My babies are gone...." Misery pressed the palms of his hands into his eyes, his body arching with the pain he felt. No only because of his kids but in general he hurt. He wanted Casey to hurt. He wanted Mr.Kensington to hurt, and he just didnt know about Carter. He loved Carter so much but he wanted to just throttle him, shake him hard and just scream at him. Wanted to be mean, wanted to beat the living h*ll out of him. And he would have, if he didnt realize that Carter was losing the kids too. And he loved Carter for too much to this to him right now.
He just let out a tiny cry, a hand moving to press his stomach, his nails digging into the flesh as he did so.
His baby.....
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:51 pm

Cove held Leon close to him, pressing the boy to his chest, simply nuzzling Leon's neck as he willed himself not to cry. Misery was okay... it would be fine...

"I never meant for it to hurt you like this... I didn't think I was stressing you out that badly and..." He hadn't been around to make sure Misery was doing everything right...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Could Not Ask For More
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: