Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Could Not Ask For More

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Could Not Ask For More - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:18 pm

"Thank you..." Carter pecked the boy's temple softly, before looking at his mother. "You can call him Holden."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:22 pm

The women paused as if she wanted to insult that name too, but she simply nodded, accepting it.
The boy was still a disgrace.
Soon the food arrived, elaborate dishes served in silver platters onto fine China. Enough food, it seemed, to feed the entire country of Haiti and all of their starving.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:37 pm

Carter nearly said something again to his mother but he calmed himself quickly. He waited before all of the elder people served themselves before getting his own food.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:47 pm

Misery though, did not wait for the elderly people, he did not know he was supposed to. He crammed food on his plate much to Mrs. Kensingtons dismay.
"Oh my..." The women hoped her gusts just realized he was a cave man like exception that was only here for the night.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:20 am

Carter chuckled softly to himself, shaking his head. He probably should have mentioned that with how the boy ate often but even he didn't mind too much. He thought all the formalities were rather stupid.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:04 am

"C-Carter..." The women looked petrified as Misery then continued to cram his face.
She felt faint.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:15 pm

"Mom, I promise, it'll be fine. He just... eats a lot." Carter rubber her shoulder reassuringly as he watched his love.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:48 pm

"Carter! He is eating that with his salad fork! And his teaspoon! He should use his dinner fork and his soup spoon! Baby he is an outrage! And had he ever used a napkin? Oh he looks as f he has never eaten before in his miserable life!" The women was utterly appalled.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:59 pm

"Momma it's not that bad." Carter frowned. "He's just..." Okay, it was pretty bad. But it was never a problem where Misery was used to...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:01 pm

"Carter its horrendous!!!" The women looked as if she were going to burst into tears as he guests shot Misery odd looks. The boy didnt notice, and if he did he wouldnt have cared.
He continued his feast.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:09 pm

Everyone was indeed watching Misery strangely, especially Mr. Logan. Was this the company that the Kensington's kept around?
Carter gently nudged Misery.
"Babe... you might wanna... slow down a bit." Carter chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:12 pm

"Why would I want to do that?" Misery mumbled through a mouthful of food.
Mrs.Kensington finally huffed.
"Carter! Get him out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:24 pm

Carter stood slowly, keeping his calm as he grabbed Misery lightly by the wrist, tugging him up from the table and leading him out of the room, an arm around his waist, waiting until they were outside before putting his head in his hands. He'd made a fool out of himself... well Misery had made a fool out of the both of them. He should have known this was a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:37 pm

Misery stood with him, slouching in the way he always did, though he wore a lopsided frown on his fine features.
"Carter?" His voice was soft, worried and guilty.
He felt a wave of pain wash over him as he knew it was his fault Carter was obviously distressed. He had not known he had to eat a certain way....
He should have realized though as he watched everyone around the table, even though most were unable to eat because of him.
"I...I did something wrong, huh?"
He cursed himself softly, his jaw clenching.
It wasnt his effing fault he wasnt used to this...But why did he still feel so horrible.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:46 pm

"It's fine..." Carter spoke lightly, shaking his head. "You didn't know. It's not your fault..." He wrapped an arm around Misery's shoulder, tugging the boy to his side. "I know they're all assholes and all of this is pointless anyways but it just... bothers me." To be the one that didn't belong. He'd always been perfect at these events...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:52 pm

"Uhm...." Misery's heart sank, he had never seen Carter look so....'depressed' over something as trivial as a dinner.
"Carter....Ill go uhm..."
'Uhm'
It was the only thing he could say. He felt his insides stinging as he looked at his lover. "Listen, I can go wait outside in the car, or maybe call Cove to come get me. You can go back and sit with your family. Ill be around and when your done you can come get me okay?" He honestly didnt want to go but he was going to. He wanted Carter to be able to enjoy his family.
"Love you." Misery forced a wide Cheshire smile as he pecked Carter's cheek. "Call me when your done in there, take your time!" He waved and he made sure his tone was upbeat but inside he just wanted to smash something, he wanted to smart mouth his lover about something so dumb bothering him. He wanted too curse his mother and demand to be taken home. He wanted to yell about having to come.
But he didnt.
He loved Carter, and so he would hold his tongue and just b*tch at Cove.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:00 pm

"Misery, don't go. It's okay, I promise." He reached out for the boy's hand, holding it tightly. "I know it's stupid. It's just important to me for some reason." He'd grown up around this, this was what he was good at. "I love you. Let's just go home." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:08 pm

"Carter." Misery's voice was firm but soft, he moved to look up into his lovers eyes.
"Go in there, impress all of those snobby B*astards, and be the richy b*tch boy I know you are." He cracked a small smile at the other man. "Its what your good at, its what your used to. I understand im not part of that and its okay. H*ll id be ashamed to be seen with me too, even though im a sex God. And you dont see your parents a lot."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:15 pm

Carter pressed a small kiss to the boy's lips.
"It won't be long. I'm going to leave after we eat since I'll no longer have a partner to dance with." He pouted lightly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:21 pm

"Alright." Misery flashed him one more smile before stepping from the home, as soon as he was outside, his steps slowed into a trudge and his head lowered.
Stupid people, making him feel like crap.
His bottom lip trembled but he didnt cry, he wouldnt give those people the satisfaction. As long as Carter was having a good time he didnt mind being hid away.
He pulled his phone out and dialed Cove, waiting for the other to answer.

Mrs.Kensington soon came looking for her son, her face set in a thin line.
"Thank Lord he is gone! Carter did you see the way Mister Logan was looking at him? If we dont get this deal I dont know what we will do! I dont want the boy back on our property! And I want you in there right now, making conversation! And as soon as dinner ends I want you in the ball room socializing and wooing the ladies like a gentleman!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:45 pm

Cove answered within seconds, yawning.
"Hella?"

"Alright momma." Carter agreed, smiling and kissing her cheek before leading her back inside, taking his seat at the table and joining in the other adult's conversation. Within an hour, he hoped he'd successfully made up for everyone's shock at his lover.
Back to top Go down
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:57 pm

"Come get me dork.". Misery immdeiately gripped into the phone as he leaned against Carter's car.

Mrs.Kensington was also hopeful, she was even trying to get him to consider taking a few girls out for she REFUSED to accept her son being with that boy.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:04 pm

"Where are ya, love?" Cove asked as he stood, getting dressed and heading out to his truck already.

Carter did dance with several women, including Mr. Logan's daughter, although he wasn't interested in them, just being a gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:20 pm

"I dont even effing know! Im at Carter's parents house. Its a huge place...there is a sign over there, says Swan Swaller Street.". Misery looked around with furrowed brows.

Mrs. Kensington was not going to have her son stay with thay boy, she would not allow it.
Ever.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:44 pm

"Swaneh Swaller Street?" Cove mocked lightly as he drove to get the boy. He found the place after a while, pulling up in front of the boy and glancing at the home. "How fanceh." He rolled his eyes, but opened the door to allow Misery to get in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Could Not Ask For More
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: