Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Could Not Ask For More

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Could Not Ask For More - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:14 pm

Quinn smiled brightly.
"Mwomma, ewer smart too." He nodded, laying down across his mother's lap.

"Yeah baby, it's daddy." Gabriel chuckled at his son. "I miss you, you wanna come over?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:25 pm

Misery grinned happily, gently running his fingers over his son's back.
"I got street smarts."

"Yush!!! I have to talk to Barry and see if he wants to come but imma come either way!" He had just gotten a license to drive. He quickly called over his shoulder to his husband. "Are you coming with me to my dads?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:15 pm

"And ewer pwettier then daddy." Quinn giggled lightly at his mother.

"Sure!" Barry called back, stepping over to Blaine.
"Alright baby, I love you. Misery's over here with the kids." Gabriel nodded.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:27 pm

"Awh, I think your daddy is sexy." Misery grinned plesantly, sending a kiss to his lover with a small laugh. "Your very pretty too Quinn."

Blaine had already hung up, dropping the phone in favor of rapping his arms around Barry's waist. "Thank you Mister Meanie Pants." He was pleased that Barry would go with him.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:15 pm

Carter chuckled as he moved to sit on the arm of the couch by Misery.
"You're both pretty, but I'm the prettiest." Carter nodded, ruffling his son's hair as Quinn whined at him.

"Welcome kid, I miss your momma and daddy... And Kelton." Barry nodded. It was strange, he wasn't used to caring for many people. And yes, four was a lot for him.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:39 pm

Misery rolled his eyes, crossing his arms.
"Dont worry Quinn, he is a prissy little boy."

"Dawww!" Blaine grinned happily, hugging Barry all the more tighter. "I think they miss us too! My momma loves you to death! And so does Kelton!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:45 pm

"Well duh. That's what's so charming about me." Carter winked as he pecked Misery's cheek.

"You're gonna hug me to death." Barry whined, though he was grinning as he looked down at his lover.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:56 pm

"Dont you know knights in shining armor are supposed to be charming, you are not manly enough." He poked fun at his lover.

"Wouldnt that be a great way to die? I wanna die like that!" Dying sounded bad on Blaine...He was far too sweet.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:03 pm

"I am so manly." Carter pouted, flexing lightly. "I'm awesome and sexy!"

Barry chuckled at the boy, shaking his head.
"You're something, kid." He slipped his jacket on and took Blaine's hand, heading for the car.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:11 pm

"Oh yeah, totally." Kelton laughed at him. Angel struggled with himself, he wanted to talk but he was unsure of his words.
"G-Gabriel is h-handsome..."

They arrived to the home in no time, Blaine excited to drive. He didnt knock as he bounced into the room, immediately jumping into his fathera arms.
"Daddy!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:16 pm

"Gabriel is hot." Gabriel winked at his lover as his son jumped onto him, laughing and tugging the boy close to him. "Baby!" He grinned, spinning the boy around.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:08 pm

"I missed you daddy!" Blaine was so over joyed to see his father. Angel looked up at Barry, even going as far to get off the couch and move to the door to meet him.
"H-Hi Barry..."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:00 am

"Hey Angel." Barry smiled down at the boy, scooping him up bridal style. "What's up? Missed me." He flashed a grin at the boy.

"I missed you too baby." Gabriel pecked his son's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:02 am

"I-I did...." Angel admitted softly, burying his head into the mans chest. Honestly Barry made him feel safe. Not as safe as Gabriel did, but still. And it was a nice thing. Barry was kind to him....He did love Barry. He missed him a lot too and he was glad Blaine had him.

"So guess what? Barry got me a new bear and it is all big and awesome and I makes me think of you!" The boy gushed happily in his fathers arms.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:09 am

"Aww, I missed you too sweetheart." Barry pecked Angel's head.

"Awesome! I miss buying you bears, I'm gonna get you a bunch sometime." Gabriel grinned at his son, ruffling his hair.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:15 am

Angel nuzzled the mans shoulder, smiling lightly.
"H-How is B-Brice? A-And Tre-Trever...?"

"I love bears! I gotta just get a second room over here and sleep over here with you sometimes because I miss you so much and my bears miss you!" Blaine kissed his father's cheek excitedly. "Where is bubba?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:20 am

"Brice is good, I want him to come over here sometime, he's getting so big." Barry smiled proudly. "He's got a girlfriend and everything."

"Your bubba is in his room. He never sleeps this late so I wasn't gonna bother him." Gabriel chuckled. It was nearly noon. "You can get him if you want, he never gets mad at you when you wake him."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:25 am

"H-He is a good b-boy...." Angel smiled sweetly, Brice had always been a good kid and Angel wasnt surprised that he already had a girlfriend.

"Still safer to send momma. I know he has a temper like you do sometimes daddy and I dont wanna mess with that!" Blaine shook his head, before looking down at himself. He had gotten quite big himself. 'i think I could take him though!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:28 am

"Mhmm, he's the best baby I could ask for." Barry nodded, stroking Angel's hair.

"I think you just might be able to." Gabriel chuckled. "No fair, you're not my tiny little baby anymore." He whined.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:31 am

"I-I miss h-holding him wh-when he was sm-small." Angel spoke allowed, looking up at Barry. "H-He looked like y-you..."

"Maybe. And im getting fat!" Blaine scrunched his nose up, hopping down from his father to invade Cade's room.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:37 am

"He did." Barry smiled softly. "Now he looks a little like me but he's got more Blaine in him with that big smile."

Cade was sprawled out on the bed, the covers coming just below his belly button, his abdomen rising up and down with his heavy breaths as he slept. He was somewhat alert the second Blaine entered the room but he didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:41 am

"H-He looks like H-He has Bl-Blaine's body t-too." Angel nodded his head, thinking of the last time he had seen Brice. The boy did have a gorgeous smile, just like Blaine. "H-Had y-your hair..."

Blaine paused as he entered, smiling warmly at the site of his brother. He paused, slowly moving to get into the bed and rest his head on his brothers arm. He missed his brother a lot, he hadnt even realized until now. He had always looked up to Cade, always wanted to be around him.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:57 am

"Mhm." Barry nodded. "He's gorgeous like his momma and tough like his daddy." He couldn't be more proud of his little boy.

"Hey bubba." Cade yawned, glancing down at his younger brother. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:04 am

Angel nodded his head, he was proud also. "I-Im glad how Bl-Blaine turned out...." He truly was happy for his son to have what he did, a nice family and a lover who would protect him.

"Oh wow! YOUR ALIVE!" Blaine jumped, he had to expected Cove to say anything, for all he knew his brother had been sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:11 am

"Blaine's amazing. You raised him well." Barry nodded with a soft grin.

"You know I'm a light sleeper." Cade shook his head, rubbing sleep out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Could Not Ask For More
Page 23 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: