Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Could Not Ask For More

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

I Could Not Ask For More - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:15 am

"I-I was more G-Gabriel than me...." Angel squeaked at the man, looking back at his lover. "G-Gabriel was r-really touchy wi-with Blaine...."

"Yeah but I am also a ninja!" Blaine acted as if this was common knowledge. "I should have expected you though I was clouded by my happiness to see you!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:39 am

"Yeah, Blaine still misses him a lot." Barry hummed, stroking Angel's hair.

"I'm happy to see you too bubba." Cade chuckled softly at the boy, sitting up to smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:43 am

"I-I know...G-Gabriel misses Blaine a l-lot too. I-I wish I could g-give him another one b-but I dont th-think I could t-take it..." Honestly Angel was still recuperating from having Blaine.

"Misery is here! He brought tweedleDee and tweedleDum too! And Carter." Blaine sure was a talker and he could do it all day. "And Kelton and Leon are in the living room. Brice isnt here, But Daddy is and momma is with Barry!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:47 am

"Don't feel like you have to Angel. Gabriel is fine I'm sure. If he wanted one, he'd let you know." Barry patted the boy's shoulder reassuringly.

Cade nodded slowly with another yawn but he forced himself to stand, stretching out before making his way into the room, plopping down beside Kelton and Kaiden.
"Hey squirt." He nudged the tiny Kaiden with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:52 am

"I-I dont know...." He knew Gabriel loved him, and he also knew his lover wouldnt bring it up if he did want one. Angel was certain his lover knew if he said anything he would try to conceive and he also knew Gabriel didnt want to push him. Gabriel knew how fragile he was and he would never try to risk hurting him.
"I-I hope so...I-I just...I-I want more th-than everything f-for Gabriel to be h-happy."

Kaiden giggled softly, hugging Cade around the neck. He adored Cade and it was obvious. Leon looked up from his place on the floor but didnt pay any mind to it. Sure he didnt like it but he knew his daddy loved him.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:58 am

"Sweetie, you've made him happy. Can't you tell? Just look at him." Barry nodded towards Gabriel who was grinning from ear to ear with Kelton in his lap.

Cade hugged the boy back, pecking his cheek.
"How've you been baby?" He did love Leon. His baby boy was always number one in his mind but he did adore small children, always had.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:02 am

Angel glanced over, his heart warming at the site. He loves Gabriel so much....
"I-I..."
He just worried, he was always anxious about something. He worried for his lovers happiness, and his willingness to say with someone like Angel who was so... unstable.

"I hash been sick!" Kaiden whined at Cade, he was running a small fever and even though Misery and Carter had wanted him in bed, he had put in to go see Angel along with his brother.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:05 am

"Calm down, hun. He's happy with you. He loves you." Barry smiled at Angel sweetly.

"Aww, poor thing." Cade frowned at him. "I hope you feel better, darling."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:10 am

Angel nodded his head, trying to assure himself that he made Gabriel happy. "Y-Yeah....I-I know he love m-me...H-He is so g-good to me..."

"I ish feewing better wiff ew hewer!" Kaiden grinned happily at the boy, sitting back into Cade's lap. "I wike seeing ew!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:19 am

"See? You know he loves you." Barry nodded. "You two are just fine with your two babies. You don't need to push yourself. It'd hurt him if you got hurt because of it."

"I like seeing you too kiddo." Cade ruffled the child's hair softly. "You gotta come and see me more often."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:50 pm

Angel nodded his head, he remembered Gabriel cried for him when he had Cade...
It made him feel so happy to know Gabriel cared, he was elated...
"G-Gabriel is w-wonderful..."

"Yush! Momma wikes toming sow I fank we tan do that!" Kaiden looked back to his mother who was not even listened, too adsorbed in a conversation with Leon about Cove.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:54 pm

"He sure is." Barry smiled lightly, sitting Angel down on his feet. "He loves you and those kids more than anything."

Cade glanced back at Misery as well. He hadn't realized he'd missed his mother's friend so much until now. He'd spent more time with the boy when he was younger.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:38 pm

"Yes...". Angel nodded his head, more to himself than Barry though. "H-How is the ma-married life?". The boy asked softly, looking up at Barry.

Misery didnt really notice Cade, at the moment he was foo busy enjoying himself by telling Leon about Coves package and suceeding in making the boy hot.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:49 pm

"It's... different." Barry nodded with a small smirk. "I love Blaine, but I'm... just getting used to it."

And the second Cade heard something he did NOT need to, he moved over.
"Misery." He whined. "Stop telling him dirty things."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:28 pm

Angel gave a warm smiled, glancing over to his youngest child as he bounced around his brother.
"Bl-Blaine is just ha-happy to sh-share your la-last name."

"Hey, kids gotta learn! Plus Cove needs to be laid!" He forgot that Leon was Cade's kid. He turned back to Leon, the boy looked petrified after the last thing Misery had said about Cove's enormous dick feeling so great once it was inside his....He didnt even want to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:34 pm

"Not by my baby he doesn't." Cade folded his arms. "Leon doesn't need to know that shit." He groaned, covering his son's ears.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:39 pm

Leon looked up at his father, large brown eyes wide and his cheeks crimson.
He then looked to Misery as the boy shrugged. "Who says they havent screwed already? You trust Cove with his virginity? Or trust him not to give it to Cove? The boy is a sexy beast, not even Leon can resist! And why even try, he is delicious!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:46 pm

"Misery stop... Leon's a virgin." Cade just knew he was... his Leon was far too innocent. "I don't want him even friends with Cove in the first place." He groaned.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:49 pm

"For all you know." Misery teased the boy, tuning and shrugging his shoulders. He highly doubted it, and even if he was still a virgin he wouldnt be for long.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:56 pm

"Quit that." Cade frowned, his arms wrapping around his son. He didn't even want to think about Leon being sexually active. Especially not with Cove..
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:59 pm

"Why? You know its going to happen! And if it dont happen soon you have to worry about Cove raping his arse!" Misery chuckled, of course he was kidding about that, and Leon knew. Cove would never do anything like that to hurt him, Cove loved him.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:51 pm

"It doesn't have to happen until Leon's older." Cove folded his arms across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:53 pm

"And you think this way?" Misery raised an eye brow at Cade, then looking to Leon. He knew that was not happening.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:59 pm

"Yeah. I do." Cade nodded firmly. He knew his Leon was better than that... He wanted him to lose his virginity to someone sweet like him..
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:14 pm

"Okay, but dont come crying to be when you hear Cove had defiled your little Leon." Misery smiled at him, he knew it was human nature and Leon was in love....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Could Not Ask For More
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: