Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Look What I've Got McDaniel.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

Look What I've Got McDaniel. Empty
PostSubject: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:41 pm

Jeniffer grinned evilly, knocking on the door of her ex-husbands home. She had with her a boy, he was around fourteen, tall and sexy for a teen. His had his fathers hair color but his mothers curls, his skin color the same as his mothers, and his eyes changing from Quincy brown to Jennifer green. He had his fathers smile but his mothers lips. His fathers build but it was dropped down by his mothers. The boy was Quincy McDaniel's child, you could not mistake that, and the downfall was that he was his mothers child.
Jennifer had not wanted any kids, she had been pregnant three times, she had found two. One she sold off a long time ago to some large Scottish man in the slave trade and this one she had went out and looked for, knowing if she had him...
She had Quincy in the palm of her hand.
Quincy was a good daddy, he truly was, maybe sometimes he was wrong but he loved his children. He was even starting to take Aaron back into the family.
And now Jeniffer was here to make more problems. He lightly pushed Quaid over to the side of the house, smiling at him.
"Hide there until I say other wise." The boy nodded, he did not argue with his mother.
EVER.
He got in trouble, the black eye he adorned promised that. And even when he didn't argue she usually got pissed and beat the hell out of him.
He was an obedient boy...
Just the way she liked it.
Look What I've Got McDaniel. Quaids10
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:51 pm

At hearing a knock on the door, Zac had gone and answered it, his usual sweet smile immediately turning into a glare, lips pursed and eyes narrowed.
"What?"
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:53 pm

"I would like to speak to Quincy please." She grinned sweetly at him, her voice sickening with how polite it was to the boy she hated with every fiber of her being.
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:57 pm

Zac continued to glare but he knew if Quincy found out he had been a bitch to Jennifer and risked her hurting him he would not be happy.
"Sure." He said back, his voice just as fake as her own. He walked off, keeping an eye on the door as he called for Quincy.
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:09 pm

The large man jogged down the stairs, glancing around, his eyes landing on the door and the women right outside.
He pushed Zac back, going to lean against the door frame.
"What Jen?"
"I want you to go so some things for me.
"And why in the fuck would I do that?"
"I can make it worth your while."
"How?"
Jennifer just grinned,snapping his fingers over and pointing at the ground beside her.
"Here. Now."
And Quaid stepped over, his head down and his lips shut.
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 pm

Zac glared at Jennifer, pausing as he looked over the boy with her.
Fuck. She was crazy if she thought she was going to boss Quicny around... well she was crazy anyways, but still.
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:31 pm

Quincy blinked at the boy, gently taking him by his chin and lifting his face so they could make eye contact...
And that was all that was needed. He tugged the boy into his arms, glaring at Jennifer.
"What do you want?"
The girl simply laughed.
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Zac grumbled softly.
Hayden was walking around the home, trying to get dressed for a date he had tonight. He was going to ask his mother if he had done laundry when he stepped in the room and caught sight of the boy standing with his father. He was still shirtless as he just stopped and watched from the doorway.
Wow. That boy was by far the most beautiful thing he had ever seen...
He pulled out his cellphone, calling the girl he had been supposed to meet for dinner, speaking in a low voice as he canceled their date, watching his parents and the mystery boy intently.
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:39 pm

Quaid was pressed into Quincy's chest as the man spoke to Jeniffer in hushed tones.
He then lightly pushed the boy inside, and stepped out, closing the door behind him.
Quaid stood, staring at Zac and Hayden with a blank expression.
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Zac glared after them.
Fucking bitch...
No, he did not like that Quincy had a child with that... psycho but Quincy loved Jude for him so he would be civil to this child and he was sure he would grow to love him.
he smiled sweetly.
"Hi sweetie, whats your name? I'm Zac."
hayden seemed to be.. frozen.
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:49 pm

The boy nodded, his eyes darting around as he spoke lightly.
"Quaid Jasen McDaniels."
He was not paying much attention to Hayden he was not sure about these people, he had to be quiet and blank or piss his mother off.
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:52 pm

"Well you can come on in, don't be shy. There are a lot of people here but we don't bite. Cept for Colbie and I'll make her play nice." He nodded, gesturing for the boy to follow him to the couch.
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:03 am

Quaid raised a brow at him.
"Ill stand."
He had hear about Zac the manipulative whore.
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:09 am

"ALright." Zac shrugged as Hayden stepped over, his attraction towards Quaid oh so obvious.
"Hi, i'm Hayden.." He extended a hand.
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:15 am

Quaid glanced the hand, nodding and taking it.
"Quaid." He nodded, his eyes scanning the boy over.
"Happy to see me something?" A smirk over took his features.
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:40 am

"I've just... never seen something so gorgeous." He smiled softly. "Now, I have to ask, why is someone as beautiful as you in my house?" He was not a whore, he only flirted when he was really attracted to someone.
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:42 am

"Because I followed a trail od bread crumbs and was caught outside in a box." He was either a smartass, or crazy as fuck.
Lots of time he made no sense.
"Momma says my daddy lives here."
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:45 am

Hayden looked him over once before realizing he was Quincy's.
Shit.
"So... we're brothers.." He hummed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:57 am

"If your father is Quincy McDaniels then we are half brothers." Quaid nodded his head lightly.
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:02 am

"Then... this is not fair, why are you so much sexier than me and my other brothers." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:09 am

"I suppose maybe because my momma is Jennifer." He nodded, licking his lips as he got a bit more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:14 am

Hayden's smile dropped for a split second.
He hated that bitch..
"So thats your mother?" Still didn't explain why he was sexy, that bitch was nasty. But he would not insult the boy's mother... to his face.
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:20 am

Quaid was not stupid though.
"Its okay, I dont like your mother either."
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:23 am

Zac blinked up at the boy. He was right there, he couldn't help but here. The hell?
"Hey, what did my momma do to you?" Hayden raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:40 am

"My momma tells me that he is bad. I just know that according to mom he is the reason I dont have a dad." Quincy crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. Empty

Back to top Go down

Look What I've Got McDaniel.
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Quincy McDaniels :: Hayden/Quaid-
Jump to: