Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teenage Dream...Or Disaster

Go down 
+2
Carter Kensington
Trever Murdock
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:21 pm

"Hmm..." Barry paused, taking the spoonful Trever offered before speaking. "I'd love to have a kid or two." He nodded. "But definitely in the future... We can barely handle Rhett right now. I mean, a baby would be awesome but not if we couldn't care for it."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:29 pm

Trever's head bobbed in a nod. He got another spoon full of the little bit of food and once more offered it to his lover. "Just what I was thinking sweetheart." Now he knew where his lover stood at least he could decide what he was going to do. Barry didnt even have to know.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:32 pm

Barry propped his head on his hand as his lover fed him, thinking this over.
"Why'd you ask?" He arched an eyebrow. He may be a bit... slow on the uptake but he wasn't completely dumb. Trever wouldn't have asked without a reason.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:36 pm

"I dont know, I guess I was just thinking about our future." Trever covered and it wasnt a total lie. He was thinking about them and their future and he knew if they had this child, it would not have a future. Might as well not have it.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:59 pm

"Alright." Barry nodded lightly. "You're acting strange tonight." He sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:01 pm

"Am I?" The boy seemed rather surprised at this. He thought he was acting normally for him. He gave Barry the last spoon full before taking the pan and spoon to the skin, washing it with a little water they had gathered from a near by spring.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:05 pm

"You are. Hiding things, asking random questions..." Barry trailed off, his arms snaking around the man's waist.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:40 pm

"Its not random!" Trever insisted, he never asked or did anything without motive. "I really just wanted to see what you would say about us having kids one day! The future gives me hope is all." Trever leaned back into Barry, cleaning the dishes as well as he could. "And im not hiding anything. Im sick and I just dont want you worrying over me."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:56 pm

"I'm gonna worry over you anyways." Barry smiled softly as he helped the man washing the dishes.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:59 pm

The dished were finished quickly, and Trever was then trying to get Rhett to sleep. He had not children's books so he just read out of a few medical books he had. It always bored Rhett to sleep anyways so it worked.
He too laid down beside Rhett, saving room for Barry on their cot.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:13 pm

Barry curled in beside the two brothers, pulling Trever flush against his toned stomach.
"Love you." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:34 pm

"I love you too..." Trever felt guilt nipping at him but he knew better than to let it make him say anything.
He fell asleep, and come early that morning, he was in the bathroom, puking up everything he had eaten for the past few days, and then heaving even more.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:38 pm

And although Barry slept like the dead, the removal of the warmth from his arms woke him after a while. He ran to the bathroom, kneeling beside his lover.
"Trever... you're worrying me." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:41 pm

"Im just a little sick." Trever wiped his mouth, resting on the seat of the toilet a moment before forcing himself up. "I got to go get ready for work." He groaned softly as his stomach churned. Still though he went to his bag of clothes, pulling out his light blue, short sleeved, mechanics shirt and pants.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:44 pm

"Doesn't look like just a little sick." Barry persisted, following the man, watching him closely. "I'm this close to forcing you to go to a real doctor."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:48 pm

"With what money?" Trever shot back as he buttoned his work shirt over one of his plain what T-shirts. "We cant afford it babe." As he pulled his pants up and glanced to his lover. "And you know that."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:57 pm

"Still. I can make it work. Your health is more important than money." Barry shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:01 pm

"My health is just fine. Its a cold. Im not dyin-" He was cut off my another bout of nausea that sent him running for the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:13 pm

"Exactly." Barry folded his arms but still worriedly darted after the man, brushing hair out of his face as he vomited.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:16 pm

Rhett slowly woke up at the sounds of talking and his brother's heaving. He wondered into the bathroom, looking up at them with large brown eyes.
"Ish somethin' 'rongeh wiff Treba?"
"No Rhett." Trever sighed as he leaned into Barry. "Im fine, go get back in bed ill see you when I get home." He reached out to kiss the boys cheek as he forced himself up. He dizzily made his way to put his boots on.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:19 pm

Barry grabbed his arm gently.
"Trever, I can't let you go to work like this. I know my way around a car, I can try and take over for you. Just for the day."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:23 pm

"Babe, you dont work there. Boss man wont have all that." Trever chuckled softly, his cheeks a bright pink. "You remember im one tough screw ball. Ill be just fine today." He had worked through much worse than pregnancy. He laced and tied his boots, glancing outside.
It was still dark.
Trever had to leave at least an hour early to walk to his job site. He had to be there by seven to set up shop.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:24 pm

Barry sighed after him, trying not to think about it as he started on Rhett's breakfast, preparing for the day.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:34 pm

The week went on, Trever worked as he always did though his condition did not get any better. In fact it got worse. Trever had constant nausea, he had stopped eating except for what he needed to live, he wanted to do nothing but sleep when he got home, and he was being more and more unbalanced with his mental state. His skin was always either feverish pink or deadly pale, and he seemed to be retracting from life. He honestly just didnt know what to do. He planned to kill this kid but he was afraid of Barry finding out and being angry with him. He was retracting because of his guilt and he was always moody because he was a confused, pregnant, teenager. Life had gotten hard in that one week and he did not want to imagine nine whole months of this.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:50 pm

One day while Trever was at work, Barry decided although it was his absolute least favorite duty as the stay at home parent, the toilet absolutely needed to be cleaned. It always smelled bad enough as it was with the mixture of bodily fluids but this past week it had been mixed with Trever's vomit and needless to say, it was NOT a pleasant smell. He could barely go in the room anymore without wanting to barf himself. So after making sure Rhett was content with his coloring book and crayons he got ready to begin the unpleasant process that consisted of scooping a large bucket full of their waste and then carrying it outside to the ditch they'd dug out back and dumping it, then coming back in and repeating this until the hole was empty. It tended to take a long time so he'd check on Rhett as he made his way out with each bucket full. Finally when he was about halfway finished he noticed a strange looking object, although it was so covered in things he'd rather not think about that he just left it in the bucket with the rest of the gunk. However, just one bucket later, he found several more. And one of them wasn't quite as messy. He picked it up gingerly in between two rubber glove covered fingers and wiped it off, his eyes widening. A pregnancy test. A positive one. He no longer cared about getting messy as he searched for the rest of the objects he'd seen. They were all identical. Positive. Positive. Positive.
So that was what was wrong with Trever... He didn't know what to think at first. He dumped the bucket into the ditch before cleaning himself off, finding himself even unable to finish the job, his mind was so lost in thought. A good bit of him wanted to go down to Trever's work right now and confront him. But despite how angry he was, he knew that he couldn't go down there and get Trever fired. That was their only source of income. So he sat down on the couch and he waited with Rhett.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teenage Dream...Or Disaster
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next