Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teenage Dream...Or Disaster

Go down 
+2
Carter Kensington
Trever Murdock
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:18 pm

"Brice." Killian laughed softly at the name. "That boy who ad' tha nerve ta call meh ah homo, when eh was with ah drag queen. Ya know love, ya may ave' handed mah arse ta meh buh thah boy ad' et comin." Killian was not bitter in the least, though the boy still had deserved what he had gotten.
Brice HATED Killian.
And Killian did not care in the slightest.
"Ya never tried ta find meh?"
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:21 pm

"Of course I tried... just failed." Barry frowned lightly, stroking his son's hair. "And I'd like you two to get along, if you can.."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:30 pm

Killian just shrugged his shoulders, he wasnt very bothered by Brice but he didnt really care a lot either.
"Eh, ah don' worreh about em. Heh es not worth tha time."
Trever glanced over to Barry, smiling softly at him and Killian.
"Why arent ya weth hem anymore?" The boy asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Barry opened his mouth to answer before realizing.. he didn't have an answer.
"I guess... things just didn't work out. I felt like he deserved better and I didn't want to hurt him anymore."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:40 pm

"Ah tink thah es bullsh*t." Killian leaned back his blue eyes deadly as the searched Barry's face. "Ah don remember much, buh ah know ya were happeh." He had been only an infant...But images...He could see them smiling, he could hear them laughing.
He wished they would still be together...Just because it would have been nice. But he supposed parents that were separated were better than none at all.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:45 pm

"We were." Barry agreed. "But I have a temper as you got to experience first hand. When we fought, I got closer to hurting him every time and I wasn't about to let that happen. So I ended it." Trever had deserved so much better...
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:50 pm

"Ya sound like ya loved em..." His eye brows furrowed. Barry had loved Trever enough to let him go. They took a lot out of a man...
He respected it.
"Soh tell meh, who es Blaine?"
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:57 pm

"Blaine is young... a lot younger than Trever. He was my sex slave... I fell for him and got him pregnant. He fell in love with me as well and wanted to stay with me. I made him wait until he was twenty to be sure this is the life he wanted and he said it was so I married him."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:00 pm

"Well, heh es yar husband, soh ef ahm gonna stick aroun' weth ya, ah might need ta know him." Killian gave a smile of acceptance to Barry. This was his father. Trever was his mother. They werent together but they were here.
He didnt mind it at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teenage Dream...Or Disaster
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13