Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Should Tell You

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:09 am

Briley stepped back into the home, a dazed look on his face as he picked up the phone, dialing his best friends number.
"Cove?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:10 am

"Brileh? Ya alright?" Cove answered, his accent thick with worry already. Briley normally called him if he was upset or something was wrong with the kids.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:14 am

"Uhm....Something is wrong with Dacey. He is acting all weird and he doesnt want people to touch him...He and Shion were grabbed by a man today, Brynn saved them....Dacey doesnt even want Shion to touch him, and Shion wants you." He sounded so utterly lost, honestly he needed his best friend right now, he was afraid...
His kids were hurting.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:29 am

"Ah'll beh there en a minute. Are YOU okay?" Cove frowned. He was worried about the kids as well but he wanted to make sure Briley was okay too. He was his best friend after all.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:59 am

"It all depends on what is wrong with my boys." He answered numbly, swallowing hard. He wanted to take Dacey into his arms and never let him go.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:09 am

"Alright, Brileh. Ah'm on mah way." He nodded before hanging up and he was indeed already in his truck, driving towards the home. He was there in several minutes, opening the door without bothering to knock, finding his friend quickly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:13 am

Briley just wordlessly hugged onto Cove, tucking his head into Cove's neck as his arms wound around the mans waist.
"Cove." His voice was warm, relief flooding him as he saw his friend. It made everything seem like it would be okay. He needed his friend...H wasnt sure how to handle his babies acting like this....
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:35 pm

Cove returned the hug.
"Soh what's going on? Are they alright?" He frowned deeply, looking around for his kids.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:55 pm

"I dont know..". That was the problem! Dacey said he was fine but he was acting so strange... And Shion seemed fine aside from the fact that his brother didnt want Shion touching him.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:00 pm

"Well ah'll see what ah can doh... ya said Shion wants meh? Where is heh?" Cove asked his friend, stroking his back comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:03 pm

"Shion was outside...". He looked back at the door just in time to see Shion stepping into the home. As soon as his gaze landed on Cove, the man had an armful of Shion.
"Momma! I missed you!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:06 pm

Cove smiled softly down at the boy, wrapping his arms around him.
"Ah missed ya too Shion. Are ya alright?" He murmured softly, pressing a kiss into the snow white hair.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:13 pm

"Im okay momma!". Shion nodded, glancing back at Dacey. "I gotta ask though, am I nasty?". He wanted to know why Dacey didnt want him touching.
Briley took a seat beside Dacey, opening his arms.
"Can I hug you?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:19 pm

"Course yar not nasteh." Cove arched an eyebrow. "Whyeh do ya thenk that?"

"Mhm." Dacey nodded, crawling into his father's chest tightly. "Love you." He sighed lightly, glancing over at Shion.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:24 pm

"Cause Bubba dont want me touching him all of a sudden!". Shion flung his arms wildly. "I dont know what I did to make him not want my hugs anymore!"

Briley's arms wound tightly around his son, rocking him much like he had earlier. "I love you too sweetheart. Wanna tell me why you didnt want Shion touching you?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:33 pm

"Well whyeh don't ya talk ta hem about it?" Cove frowned as he stroked the boy's hair.

"I just... I don't want anyone touching me. Except for you." Dacey sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:49 pm

"Because im scared." Shion answered bluntly, gazing up at his mother. "He has never looked at me like that, never not wanted me to touch him and im afraid of why he is doing it."

"How come sweetheart?" Briley's brows furrowed. "We all love you, how come you dont want Brynn and Shion and mom to touch you?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:58 pm

"Ya want meh ar yar daddeh ta talk ta him about et?" He asked gently, his voice softer than it ever was with anyone else.

"I don't know.. I feel safe with you. You're my daddy I want you to hold me but with anyone else, I just don't want touched..."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:08 pm

Shion shook his head, he had always believed Shion was closer to him than anyone. This was obviously not the case. "N-No....." He sighed softly as he looked to his brother. He had tried to protect Dacey, he would protect his brother at all costs...

"Dacey..." Briley did not like this, this was weird....He looked over to Cove, the frown on his face expressing his distaste for the situation. "But Brynn protected you...And im sure Shion tried..."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:14 pm

"Shion." Cove sighed. "Ah'm sure heh doesn't mean et like tha'..." He had no clue how to mother properly.

"I know daddy." Dacey shook his head. "I just don't want to be touched. You're just the exception..." He'd always been close to his father.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:17 pm

Shin just gave a loving yet saddened smile to his mother. "Dont worry about it momma! Im sure I can handle it some way or another!"

"Alright sweetheart..." Briley wasnt sure what else to say. The parenting handbook he bought said nothing about this.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:21 pm

"Ah..." Cove trailed off before speaking again. "There's nothen ah can doh?" He asked lightly. He did mean well even if he wasn't usually there for the children.

"I'm sorry." Dacey murmured, standing and trudging off towards his room.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:25 pm

"I'll ask him." Shion nodded to his brother as he stepped over to him, not even thinking as he reached for his arm.
"Bubba!"
Briley glanced at Brynn, motioning Cove over to them.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:37 pm

Dacey flinched lightly but didn't pull back. He turned and gave a soft smile at his brother.
"Im' sorry Shion..."

Cove stepped over towards the couple to take a seat beside Briley, not taking notice of the way Brynn seemed to scoot closer to Briley at his arrival.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:46 pm

"Dacey." Shion forced a wide grin, his eyes bight. "I heard you taking to daddy about how he can touch you because he keeps you safe and bubba you know ill always keep you safe! Id die before I let something happen to you! Im not as strong as daddy right now but I can get there! I can do anything! You can eel safe with me! Ill protect you! Im your bubba!"

Briley smiled lightly at Cove, leaning over onto his friend.
"Im not sure if I should just watch them for a while and see how everything goes or if I should go ahead and get a doctor over here to see whats going on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You Empty

Back to top Go down

I Should Tell You
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: