Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Theft & Dominance

Go down 
+2
Killian Murdock
Luca Lively
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

Of Theft & Dominance Empty
PostSubject: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:12 pm

Luca glanced down the sidewalk in front of him, hands in his pockets as he leaned against the wall of a shop along the side of the street. He eyed several people as they walked past him, examining each of them. He could only get away with this once or twice a day so he had to make it count. It’d do him no good to con someone who had barely any cash on them.
He was a pro at this. His father had taught him all the tricks before he’d passed away. Luca had known how to pick a lock with nothing but a paperclip, how to disable every security alarm known to man, how to take the wallet of any human being within twenty feet of him, all before he reached the age of ten. The hardest out of the three was definitely the pickpocketing. The trick was not just to grab it and run, but to distract the person while you did the snatching. It was surprising how much you could get away with if you were good enough at it. Luca knew just about anyone could do it if once they got the hang of it, but he himself was particularly good. And he knew it helped being as charming as he was. His looks were the biggest asset. His chocolate brown eyes gave everyone a sense of comfort, made them think they could trust him. How wrong they were.
Finally a certain boy caught his eye. Although he wasn’t sure why. He wore nothing particularly spectacular but there was something about him… maybe it was the way he carried himself, like he was something special. But either way, Luca found himself taking longer strides to catch up to the man.
He’d been planning on just taking what he needed and then going on his way but the boy honestly was very attractive. He didn't even realize that he was staring at the man for a rather long time.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:14 pm

“Ya know, s'not polite to stare at ah man like thah, but after all the while you've been staring me down I’d be in despair if you stopped.” The man turned to eye him, his mouth upturned in a mischievous grin.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:25 pm

Luca caught himself, flashing a grin of his own.
"My bad, just couldn't help admiring that necklace of yours. And your beauty, of course." He added, eyeing the man fully now that he was facing him.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:28 pm

"Mah beauty eh? You ave' better chances with mah necklace." Killian chuckled softly, the black rimming of his eyes really bringing out the blue in them.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:36 pm

"I've always had a thing for a guy with an accent." He smirked, reaching out a finger to run over the charm on the man's necklace as his other hand slipped down and inside the man's pocket, fingers searching for a wallet.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:43 pm

"Ah yes deary, most do." He arched a brow at the other man. "Though, most who ave' liked meh at least attempt ta ask meh out beforeh stealing from meh love." Killian cross his arms, cocked his head to the side. "Now, ya wouldnt beh tryin ta pull ah fast one on meh, would ya?" His eyes flickered the mans arm, which was linked to the hand in his pocket. "Ah'd realleh 'ate ta ave' ta skin me a rat....Or." He moved, pulling a knife from his sleeve and lightly trailing it along Luca's cheek. "A crocodile." His eye brows rose and fell with the word.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:52 pm

Luca was shocked to say the least but unlike most, he didn't run. He was no coward. He glanced down at the knife against his cheek as his hand coiled back, removing itself from Killian's pocket.
"Huh," He wet his lips, examining every feature of Killian's handsome face even closer. "Impressive, actually. No one's caught me.." The faintest trace of a smirk could be found on his features. "Until now of course."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:56 pm

"Ah yes." Killian retracted the knife, once more sliding it back into his sleeve. "Until now love." He cocked his head, eyes looking the other up and down. "Well my lady." He winked to the man, his head bowing with a courtesy nod. "Ah'll bid you good day." And with that Killian had turned on his heel and began once more on his walk, pausing only to call back. "An if ya try meh again crocodile, ah wont let ya off so easeh."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:11 pm

However, Luca was far too intrigued now to just let the man on his way. He jogged back to the man's side.
"Wait, I don't believe I got your name?" He arched an eyebrow, in step with the other.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:13 pm

"Well love, thats because ah didnt give it." Killian glanced over to him. "Though if you must know." He stopped, giving a charming grin. "You can call me Killian, Killian Murdock."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:28 pm

"Then it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Killian. I'm Luca, Luca Lively." He grinned. "And I'd love if you'd let me properly apologize for what I did. I'd like to make it up to you. What do you say to dinner? On me, of course."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:39 pm

"Now why would I do that?" Killian leaned back, his arms once more crossing against his chest. "Ya would not beh sorreh if ya ad' succeeded. Your not sorry for trying." He didnt go with bull sh*t and lies. "But, ya did offer meh food, soh I suppose yar forgiven." He respected the man for at least trying for his wallet, you had to fight for what you wanted.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:49 pm

"You're right, I wouldn't have been sorry if I'd gotten it. But you caught me, therefore, I respect you. So my apology is sincere." He nodded lightly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:53 pm

Killian laughed at him, his head tilting back lightly as he did so.
"Yar a funneh man Crocodile." He once more began his walk, glancing back to make sure Luca was coming.
"Soh, when are ya gonna treatin meh?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:04 pm

"Right now if you'd do me the honor." He smirked, keeping up with the man. "Anywhere you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:13 pm

Killian nodded his head, immediately turning in to a greasy burger joint. He was a gentleman yes, and he did have his fine taste...
But nothing taste finer than a large cheese burger smothered in mustered and ketchup with onions and no pickles.
As soon as he entered several people greeted him, it was obvious he ate here a lot. He sat down in a small booth in a corner of the place, waiting for someone to take their order.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:21 pm

"Interesting, I didn't take you for a burger kind of guy." Luca shot the man a smirk. He'd gotten a nice amount of cash from a woman he'd robbed earlier in the day. He'd been planning on counting it out to make sure he'd have enough to pay for them both if Killian had picked somewhere more expensive. But he wasn't worried about paying here, he too ate here rather frequently. He glanced up as someone came over to take their order.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:26 pm

"Ah, lifehs too short. Ya gotta enjoyeh tha little things." He did always live to the fullest. He gave orders as if he were the king, he liked his women easy and quick and his food greasy and fast. He did not waste time with girls who felt like to have them you needed to be the prince charming of their dreams, and the thought of waiting while someone prepared a meal that was small, but pretty irritated him, especially for the amount of money those meals cost.
He smiled at the waitress, immediately reaching for her hand.
"Why ello' love. Its been ah while." He kissed her hand, smiling up at her. "Ah'll ave' the usual, my lady."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:55 pm

Luca arched an eyebrow as he watched Killian
"Hmm I guess I'll be surprised. Just give me what he's having." He shot the woman a wink as he ordered although she was still pretty enthralled with Killian,
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:02 pm

Killian grinned charmingly at her, nodding to the kitchen. "Ah want ah beer also, dear." He nodded his head as he reached into his pocket, retracting a five dollar bill. "Don make us wait." As the women stepped off, Killian lightly popped her on her arse before he fell back into the booth, his arms resting on the back of the chair.
"Soh mate, ah take et ya don work."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:14 pm

"I take offense to that." Luca smirked lightly. "What I do happens to be very hard work." He leaned back in his chair, nodding. "But if we're being technical, I haven't had a job a day in my life."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:18 pm

"Ah could tell." Killian looked the boy over once more. "Look like ya avent' bathed ah day in yar life eitehr dearie."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:22 pm

"Ah, now that's where you're wrong. If I remember correctly my last shower was just several weeks ago." He flashed a light smile. He could afford soap now and again and public pools or lakes nearby provided a nice washing area when he had the time.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:31 pm

Killian laughed lightly, slamming his hand down onto the table as he did so. The sound was charming and melodic, though rasping with his accent. "Ah take ya at yar word." He nodded his head, licking his lips as a lady walked by, his eyes following her. "Ya live anehwhere?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:43 pm

"Nope." Luca rolled his shoulders. "Well a different place every night actually. Never gets boring." He smirked, watching Killian as he watched the woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Theft & Dominance
Page 1 of 30Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Killian/Luca-
Jump to: