Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Galamazon.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Galamazon. Empty
PostSubject: Galamazon.   Galamazon. EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:09 pm

Everybody wants her
Ms Sexy in the city
She's on the prowl
She run this town
Who's that girl?
A fly ferocious lady
Get up and dance

"Come help me you whore!" Jasey called out, pouting at his friend while he looked himself over in the mirror. "I dont know how to do this!"
It was Shannon's birthday, and they had gone out. Of course Shannon had put in to perform tonight and he had begged Jasey to try it with him. It would be fun, he said. It would be a great reason to go shopping, he said.
And it had been a nice shopping spree but now, sitting in Shannon's little dressing room while looking himself over, he didnt like it. He just could not get this make up right, even though he did look rather succulent in his tight fitting outfit. He even had a long back wig on, which was extremely gorgeous.
"Im busy!"
Looking back, Jasey could see Shannon wiggling into his own dress, hopping around to also get his stilettos on. As soon as he finished he was at Jasey's side, blinking at him.
"Gurl! This isnt Halloween and you aint no clown." He picked up a damp towel, gently wiping away Jasey's make up before he began applying more, this time the correct way.
As he worked, he also explained to Jasey exactly what he was doing so he could know how to do it next time they did this together. When finally finished, Shannon stepped back, hands clasped in from of him as he smiled.
"I am a miracle worker!" He pushed Jasey to look in the mirror. "You look SO fab!"
Jasey checked his reflection over, appreciating his friends work with with a grin.
"H*ll yes chika! We 'bout to make betches wet!"
"We are going to be the fishyish queens out there!" Shannon agreed, hooking arms with Jasey and stepping out of the room, their high heeled shoes clicking against the floor in unison.

Get up get up and
Sashay Shantay Panther on the runway
Do it do it oh oh
All the girls say
Do it do it oh oh
All the boys say
Welcome to the jungle

As the two finally made it to the stage, they stood by the entrance and watched the other queens pass them by, quietly giggling to themselves as they cracked jokes.
"And now! Put your hands together for our very own Shanda Intervention! And her new friend Helen Heels!"
Jasey paused to look at Shannon, arching a delicate brow,
"Uh-uh Honey! Since when is that my name?"
Shannon rolled his eyes, pushing Jasey forward. "Since you couldnt think of one and I did it for you! Now dont trip, dont show dick, and twerk!" After a pause he continued "Good luck, and dont f*ck it up!" He finished as they finally entered the spot light.

She's so wild so animal
She gonna work that sexy body so sexual
She's like a female phenomenon
She's a GLAMAZON
Female phenomenon
A GLAMAZON nah nah nah

They were immediately greeted with various faces, most of them drooling as the two made their way out, and towards the pole in the middle of the room. As Shannon surfed through the faces, he was a bit bummed out to see that his current love interest was not here. But then again, why would Brice be here, it was more or less a gay hang out.
Shannon was the first to work the pole, his body owning the object as if they were long lost friends, actually more than friends it would suggest as Shannon rubbed his groin against the cold metal.
While Shannon was sexing up the pole, Jasey danced around him, lightly popping him on his arse when the chance arrived, and when he was not doing that he was working his hips in a dangerous swivel.
Men were throwing bills at them left and right, even slipping some into Jasey's 'bra' as he went around, shaking his chest at the men. Soon Shannon rendered the pole to him in favor of doing his own little dance on stage, his much more provocative.

Nobody do it like her
She taking names and kicking
Ask you shall receive
What do you need?
It's all right
It's all about the body
Tonight's the night

As their song wound down, they readied for the main act. As the final verse played, Shannon dropped down on his knee's, arching his back as Jasey mounted him from behind and pretended to trust into him.
The crowd went wild, especially when Shannon began crying out as if they were truly screwing on the stage. As Jasey 'came' party streamers were launched from little machines on side of the stage.
Jasey and Shannon collected the money, before sashaying away and off of the stage.
They had been a hit!

Get up get up and
Do it do it oh oh
All the girls say
Do it do it oh oh
All the boys say
Welcome to the jungle

"Shay! We are like, the queen betches!" Jasey grinned as they once more locked arms. Shannon grinned in agreement though his stomach ached. He had seen Ryker in the crowd, cheering Jasey on, but also making sure he didnt go too far. Ryker cared.
But Brice was not there.
Brice wouldnt care less.
"Shay, babe whats up?" Jasey frowned as they entered the boys dressing room. He was already kicking his shoes off. Sure he felt pretty but those things HURT!
"Nothing Jay-Z." Shannon giggled softly at his friend while the boy whined, he knew the other hated when his name was pronounced like that.
"Gurl! Dont you be lying to me!" The boy shot back, lightly flinging his pump at the blond. "Spill it boo!"
Shannon told his best friend everything so of course Jasey knew all about Brice, his homophobic tendancy's, and how desperate his friend was to have a REAL relationship with him.
"Shay, dont you let him get you down! If he aint here for you thats his mistake, im sure several of those men out there wanted you!"
"I know, its now the same though." Shannon undressed slowly, his plump lips forming in a pout. "They arent my batman!"

She's so wild so animal
She's a GLAMAZON
Female phenomenon
A GLAMAZON nah nah nah

After finally getting in comfortable clothes, the boys spoke in whispers going down the hall way.
"I only had one complaint when it came to your out fit Shay." Jasey mused at they continued down the hall.
"Huh? What?" Shannon frowned over to his friend, suddenly feeling rather self conscious.
"Not enough Arse!"
It forced Shannon to burst into a fit of giggles. His dress had been split on both sides, his fine hips exposed. The only thing people could not see were his front and back.
"Yeah, well you need to sissy your walk gurl! Sissy dat walk!" Shannon stepped in front of Jasey as if to give example, falling back with a squeak only when Jasey pinched his left butt cheek.

Ladyboys and girls
And those who dream to rule the world
Smokey Eyes!
Cherry Lips!
Stilettos On!
Now break it down!

As they reached the exit, Ryker was standing in front of the door, talking to someoen who was leaned against the wall, covered by the shadows. As Jasey saw him, an adorable squeak slipped from his lips and he was immediately in the other boys arms.
"Why hello, hello, hello babe!" He grinned, kissing Ryker hard as if they had been separated for years.
Shannon smiled enviously at his friend, pondering on how he wished he could greet his lover like that after a night at work.
His eyes were pulled off of the two love birds as someone spoke his name from the dark.

She's a GLAMAZON!
She's a GLAMAZON!
Get up get up and
Do it do it oh oh
All the girls say
Does it do it oh oh
All the boys say

"Excuse me?" Shannon propped a hand on his hip, peering into the darkness only to find a familiar face staring back at him.
'"BRICE!!" He ran over, hopping into the boys arms much like Jasey had. He held on for only a moment before realizing he wasnt in drag. He quickly let go, only to have Brice pull him back.
"You looked wonderful out there Shannon." The boy smiled sweetly.
"Y-You were there?" Shannon stuttered, rather shocked that Brice was willing to touch him out in the open while he was plainly a man.
"Mhm, I was in the far corner. I couldnt get a good seat up front and I figured if I was lucky I would get my own PRIVATE show later on tonight." He winked flirtatiously. "How about it?" He rested his hand on Shannon's plump arse.
"I...Are you serious? And since when do you touch me when im not in drag!"
"Since I want us to be official." Brice smiled sweetly, reaching down to pick up a rose he had bought for the boy. It was yellow and bright, with a bow tied around it, the bow linked to a large balloon that read "Happy Birthday!"
Shannon admired the rose and the floating balloon, only halting at Brice's voice.
"Shay, will you be my boyfriend? My real boyfriend, out in public, seen together, two gay guys, boyfriend?" The man asked hopefully.
Shannon could feel tears gathering in his eyes as he took the rose.
"On one condition." The boy's voice trembled with the emotion running around inside of him.
'Whats that?"
"Can we have a quickie in the bat mobile when we leave?"
All Brice could do was laugh.

'She's so bloody tall'
She's so wild so animal
She's a GLAMAZON
Female phenomenon
A GLAMZON nah nah nah
Back to top Go down

Galamazon.