Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.

Go down 
+4
Killian Murdock
Shannon VanArnam
Quinn Kensington
Shion Riley-Braxton
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:41 am

"No! Right now is wonderful! I'm not doing much of anything! I'd love to!" Quinn beamed, swooning at the hug. Though he hugged back, pressing Shion close to him. "I won't be able to do much reading without these." He held up his glasses with their cracked lenses. "But I know most of it but by heart." He admitted, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:47 am

"Awh! So do!" Shion was falling hard and fast. He already held Quinn as the one boy he liked, but he truly was perfect for Shion. "Actually! I have a shakespeare CD! We could listen to it and act out scenes!" The boy had yet to let go, he didnt he even realize it though, he was comfortable here in Quinn's arms.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:14 am

"That sounds amazing Shion..." Quinn smiled as he looked at the boy in his arms. He was hugging a BOY! He couldn't have been more ecstatic as he squeezed Shion to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:17 am

"Oh yush! Come on!" Shion moved away, taking Quinn's hand and tugging him up. "We can do it in here if you want!" He didnt want to freak the other out by asking to go to is room.
Kaiden just stared at them, dumb founded.
What just transpired?
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:21 am

"We could go up to my room if you'd like? I have more Shakespeare up there. My own personal collection." Quinn nodded, looking a bit dazed as he watched Shion. He was just so perfect... He shot his brother a glance with a triumphant grin. He was actually talking to someone he liked!
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:23 am

Kaiden couldnt help but grin at his brother, urging him on as Shion nodded his head quickly.
"Really? A whole collection! Neato!" Shion got carried away with his Shakespeare. "Can we go now! I wanna see the books!"
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:34 am

"Of course!" Quinn nodded, taking Shion's hand and eagerly leading him out of the room, up a large flight of stairs into his bedroom.
The walls were a sky blue to match the bed sheets. His sheets were satin of course with black trim. His pillows were embroidered with his name on them. Pictures lined the walls of him and his brother, his parents, his godfather, quite a lot of them. But the ceiling was completely bare. Or rather, it HAD been bare. It'd been a plain white when he'd first moved into this room. However it now adorned many colorful drawings by Quinn. When he stood on his bed, he could paint on the ceiling as much as his heart desired. Nearly the whole ceiling was covered. He planned on taking some pictures down if he ran out of room so he'd have another wall. He'd been so excited that he'd forgotten what he'd been drawing just the previous night. It wasn't finished yet, but in the farthest corner of his room there was drawn a large pair of glowing red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:40 am

"Wow!! This room is awesome!" Shion's jaw was slack as he gazed into the large room and all the pictures. His eyes though drawn to the drawings.
"Did you do all of this?" He asked softly, his crimson eyes taking it all in.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:43 am

"I did." Quinn admitted, grinning shyly at the other boy. "Do you like it?" He asked, his voice tentative. He didn't show many people his drawings.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:53 am

"I love it! They are so amazing!" Shion stepped into the room, his eyes darting around to intake every drawling.
Including the one of the red eyes.
'WOW!" Shion scurried over to peer at the drawling. "Those look like mine!"
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:56 am

"I guess they do..." Quinn agreed. "But yours are much more beautiful." He spoke softly, almost a whisper as he watched Shion.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:02 am

Shion's cheeks heated out the sound of Quinn's voice, his groin twitching.
"Uhmm....I think your drawling is the same as my real eyes, actually way prettier!" He nodded his head, reaching out to gently touch the eyes as he tried to advert his attention from his growing arousal.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:33 am

"Why thank you." Quinn smiled sweetly at the boy was he glanced around at his rdawings.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:07 am

Shion nodded, looking back up to Quinn.
He couldnt help but giggle to himself.
"You look like one of the guys that a women would ask "Paint me like one of your french girls!"" He adored the phase, he found it sultry.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:49 pm

Quinn chuckled softly, a strand of hair falling in front of his face.
"Most people find it quite irritating when I ask to draw them. I'm always pestering my mother about it." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:55 pm

"Your momma is really exotic looking, I like him. He isnt like normal moms." Shion adored Misery's hair.
"I think its really awesome, I dont see why people would be irritated, id be honored." As he spoke, he moved to gently tuck the hair behind Quinn's ear.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:56 pm

Quinn's cheeks burned a bright red to match Shion's eyes as the boy brushed his hair back.
"I'd love to draw you... I've never seen anyone like you to be honest. You're unique..."
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:59 pm

Shion's smile was wide, his head coking to the side.
"Really! I always liked how I looked even though mom and dad got mad about it." He could remember his father's rage when he had first seen the boy.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:07 pm

"I think it's gorgeous." Quinn admitted lightly, staring down at his feet to avoid making eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:10 pm

"Yeah?" Shin rubbed the back of his neck. "I always thought you were handsome, I was just to chicken to ever talk to you." He laughed awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:15 pm

"Me?" Quinn glanced up just to blink at the boy, his face unbelieving. "You thought I was handsome?" Okay, now this had to be a joke...
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:26 pm

"Yeah! I love how your hair falls into your face, and the glasses remind me of Buddy Holly! They look adorable on you! I think your eyes are really pretty and enchanting. You in general are very nice looking. Also though I adore how you are always reading something and how smart you are! Your just so awesome..." Shion gushed softly about the boy he had been crushing on since he had been smaller.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:31 pm

"You... you're serious?" Quinn questioned. "No one's ever said that before." A goofy smile spread across his lips as he sat on the edge of his bed.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:34 pm

"Im very serious." Shion moved to look him straight in the eyes. Might as well be honest...
"I have a crush on you."
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:37 pm

Quinn didn't quite know what to say. He just stared at Shion, his eyes wide.
"Wow...." It'd be shocking enough to have anyone like him, but the very boy he'd been pining over having a crush on HIM was nearly too much for him to handle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next