Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.

Go down 
+4
Killian Murdock
Shannon VanArnam
Quinn Kensington
Shion Riley-Braxton
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:01 am

"Thank you Junious... I'm so sorry..." Xavier let his lips brush Junious's cheek. "And don't worry, as long as you're careful with me, I can't give it to you.."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:05 am

"Thats the least of my worries you dumb f*ck!" The violent half growled, lightly shoving at Xavier. "In fact, I dont think I would mind...." The softer side quipped up. Sure it would mean death, but it would also mean he would not have to face the world alone, without Xavier.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:16 am

"I couldn't do that to you." Xavier sighed. "I don't want to make you deal with this." He shook his head at the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:21 am

"You could! And I honestly don't care what you want, that's not your decision to make!" The boy huffed, hugging Xavier close. "I don't want to deal with losing you. Its not fair."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:40 am

"I'm sorry Junious." Xavier ran his fingers through Junious's hair. "I wish I could go back and tell you but I didn't."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:43 am

"We cant change that,, so we might as well live with it." The boy grumbled, that was not bothering him as much though anymore. He was being haunted by the thought of being left alone without Xavier.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:51 am

"Exactly." Xavier nodded, an arm winding around Junious. "So are you mad at me?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:59 am

"No, im not mad." The boy cross his arms over his chest, glancing over to his boyfriend. "But you so have a lot of making up to do for it." A sly smirk made its way onto Junious's face.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:09 am

"And how could I do that?" Xavier found himself grinning as well.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:15 am

"Im sure you will think of something." Junious winked flirtatiously, his darker side of course. His lighter side would not have the balls to flirt so openly.
Back in the living room, Jasey stood rather close to Quinn and Shion, talking to his best friend Shannon.
"That Quinn boy is such a flipping dork.. What a waste of space."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:21 am

Shannon giggled at his friend's words, nodding his head in agreement.
"All he does is sit over there alone... reading." He rolled his eyes lightly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:25 am

"He does know that book isnt going to do anything for him, right?" Junious giggled, not noticed Shion who picked his head up to glare at them.
"Do what?" The boy approached, his face drawn in anger.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:29 am

Quinn heard them of course, he just chose not to say anything. He was quite used to ignoring people. He watched Shion was a shocked look on his face.
"That Quinn kid over there is a dork." Shannon repeated simply.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:38 am

"Your boyfriends a dork." Shion scoffed at Shannon, pointing over to Brice. "Quinn reads books and that makes him intelligent. Brice reads comic books and that makes him a dweeb." He paused, giggling softly. "And in case you illiterates dont know what a Dweeb is, it is a dick with eye brows."
Jasey blinked at the boy, shaking his head.
"Oh no you better don't!" The boy waved a hand to Shion, obviously offended. "Your one to talk about dweebs when Quinn, though maybe smart, is the most awkward, uninteresting, UNATTRACTIVE, human being to ever liv-"u
He was cut off my Shion's fist which connected to his jaw.
"You watch your mouth you two bit tramp!"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:38 am

"Excuse you!" Shannon's jaw dropped as his friend was punched, moving forward to slap Shion firmly across the face.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:38 pm

Shion simply stared at Shannon as if he were stupid, and in Shon's eyes he was.
"You got to do better than that." The boy swung his hand out, back handing Shannon viciously.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:56 pm

Shannon growled softly, reaching out with a manicured hand to claw Shion's face, drawing blood with his long nails.
"What is your problem?" He hissed at the other.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:17 pm

Shion yelped softly, his hand moving to cover his now bleeding face. This only proved to further piss him off with these twinky idiots.
"My problem you queen, is that you cant keep your mouth shut about other people! I bet you only talk about Quinn because you feel bad about yourself! Your not pretty enough as a man so you have to try to be a girl, an UGLY girl if I might add." The boy shoved Shannon back, snarling softly.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:36 pm

"Ha! I'm better looking than you, freak." Shannon spat, glaring at the other. "White hair is definitely not attractive."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:42 pm

"Remember I can dye my hair and fix that for like ten dollars, it will take twenty thousand dollars to fix your face!" Shion shot back, folding his arms. "And at least im unique, I can find several carbon copies of your skank arse!"
Brice picked his head up, listening as his lover was called a skank. Standing, he moved to wrap an arm around Shannon's waist, his other hand moving to shove Shion.
"Watch your mouth you little cunt!"
Shion glowered, lunging forward and tackling Brice, swinging his fists wildly.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Shannon gasped, launching himself onto Shion's back, one arm wrapping around Shion's neck, trying to pull him off while the other yanked at his hair.
"Get off of him!" He screeched, yelping as Quinn took him by the waist, yanking him off of Shion.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:15 pm

Brice punched Shion square in his nose, throwing the other boy off of himself so he could scramble over to Shannon, gently checking the boy to make sure Quinn had not hurt him.
"How dare you put your hands on my Shannon!" The boy snapped back to Quinn, glaring over to Shion who was now wiping blood from his nose.
"Your Shannon is a whore!"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:36 pm

Shannon took Brice's face in his hands as Quinn ignored Brice, going over to check on Shion.
"Are you okay?" Shannon murmured worriedly, looking over Brice's face.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:42 pm

"Im fine." Brice brushed him off, instead moving to hug Shannon tightly. "Ill choke that little b*ch if your hurt." He was never violent unless it came to someone messing with his Shannon.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:41 pm

"I'm fine." Shannon nodded, hugging Brice close. "Shion's slap hurt a bit but it's nothing." He grinned at his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next