Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs

Go down 
+7
Kyndal Paxton
Rhett Braxton
Kelton McGuire
Xavier Malone
Killian Murdock
Leon Johnson
Cove Braxton
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:29 pm

Xavier was almost finished, just shading in the last area of the lip imprint on Kelton's head.
"Well he was all upset because of Cove and everything but I think he took it pretty well. It hurt of course but." He trailed off, shrugging his shoulders. "Done!" He grinned proudly at the tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:31 pm

Kelton immediately jumped up, grabbing up a hand mirror from the table to examine his head. "Oh I love it! I hope he does too!" Kelton grinned over to Xavier. "Now! I want my knuckled pierced!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:40 pm

"Got it." Xavier grinned, moving to grab his piercing equipment, sanitizing it as Kelton admired his tatoo.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:42 pm

Kelton sat down, pleased with himself. He could not wait to show it to Cade.
"Cade was talking about getting Leon's face or something tattooed on him."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:51 pm

"I'd be happy to do it for him." Xavier nodded his head, moving over to stand beside Kelton, with his needle.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:23 pm

"I know you would but tough chance." Kelton snorted, knowing full well Cade would not want Xavier tattooing him. He took out his phone and dialed his lover, waiting excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:31 pm

"What's up babe?" Cade answered on the first ring. He always made sure to when he noticed it was Kelton that was calling.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:44 pm

"My tattoo is finished and awesome! And I really miss you and I wanted to see how you were doing, and how Leon was." Kelton chripped, rather pleased just to hear Cade's voice. "And I have you know I really needed a smoke but I managed!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:49 pm

"I miss you too sweetness. Leo is fine, he's napping." Cade nodded his head. "I can't wait to see your tattoo... and I'm proud of you." He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:57 pm

"I think you will like my tattoo! Xavier thought I might pass out from the pain but I didn't so he didn't take my kidney and now I can save my kidney for you!". Kelton rambled on, almost sounding like Leon with how happy he was just to be talking to his lover. "How are you? Feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:03 am

And it made Cade grin just how happy his lover sounded.
"Well I'm glad you still have your kidney." He laughed softly. "I'm feeling alright. How are you? You sure your tattoo didn't hurt too bad?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:14 am

"Not while he was doing it, but it stings right now. I imagine its all swollen and irritated right now but it looks great and it was so worth it!". Kelton's smile could almost be seen through his voice. "Im feeling fine, I just really miss you and I want to get you out of the house for a while, get you some fresh air so maybe you will feel better!" He knew Cade seemed to be wasting away right along with their son and he did not need that. He wanted Cade to take a break from being so grief stricken.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:32 am

"I'll gladly get out of the house." Cade chuckled. "You have anything in mind or you just want me outside?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:35 am

"I want you outside with me for one thing." Kelton's smile softened as he whispered into the phone. "And im still considering this having another baby thing..."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:19 am

Cade smiled softly as he listened to his lover.
"Oh yeah?" His smile turned into a grin. "I'm thinking about it..."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:22 am

"I think I might want one...Which I want any excuse to get you into the bedroom." Kelton giggled but he did think another baby would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:44 am

"You don't need an excuse, just say the word." Cade chuckled softly. "But honestly I think I want one too."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:46 am

"Then we should try to have one, and even if it doesn't happen ill be having fun." Since having Leon, Kelton had very much mellowed down to having a child. He adored his child and his heart swelled with how much Cade loves him.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:58 am

"Sounds good to me sweetheart. You going to be heading home soon then? You've got me excited to see you now." Cade chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:03 am

"I will just as soon as Xavier finished with my hand!" Kelton glanced down to see how far Xavier was. "It shouldn't take much longer! Be ready for me baby!" Kelton's cheeks flushed at the thought of Cade waiting for him to get home so they could make love.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:08 am

"I'll be waiting by the door to sweep you off your feet." Cade grinned at the thought. Finally, for the first time since he'd learned of Leon's sickness, he wasn't depressed.
Xavier was almost halfway done with the piercings, smiling softly as he listened into their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:16 am

Kelton's heart swelled at this, his bottom lip tucked between his teeth. "You gonna ask Cove if we can have a guest room for a while? Privately?" The boy was already flushed, feeling his arousal stir.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:29 am

"Of course, I'll have it all ready. You just get your cute butt over here." Cade smirked softly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:34 am

"Ill be there." Kelton glanced down to Xavier once more, he had not even noticed the needle being driven through his skin.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:39 am

"Alright. Love you." Cade blew a kiss into the receiver before hanging up.
"Last one." Xavier nodded as he shoved the needle through the skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next