Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs

Go down 
+7
Kyndal Paxton
Rhett Braxton
Kelton McGuire
Xavier Malone
Killian Murdock
Leon Johnson
Cove Braxton
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:42 am

Kelton hummed softly as he put away, looking particularly excited.
"Guess who's getting laid when he gets home!"
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:48 am

"So I heard." Xavier snickered. "Lucky. I don't get sex anymore." He pouted cutely as he cleaned off the new piercings. "I'm glad you're having another kid though, you're cute when you're pregnant." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:54 am

"You and Junious don't do anything?" Kelton motioned to the tattoo on the mans wrist. He remembered Xavier asking him about Junious that day of the get together. "And im also fat and irritable."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:57 am

"Not yet anyways." Xavier nodded. "I haven't done anything like that for a few years now. Honestly, I'd be scared to do anything with Junious." He truly was terrified of giving Junious his disease, even if they wore condoms. "And you're chubby and adorable."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:02 am

"Junious is a weird kid, you know?" Kelton had been around the boy enough. He and Leon were good friends surprisingly. "He can hold a conversation with himself and be completely serious about it." Kelton groaned to the man as he remembered his last pregnancy.
"Your making me rethink this baby thing so shut up!"
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:21 am

"Yeah I know he's weird." Xavier chuckled fondly. "And no, then Cade will murder me more than he already wants to." He snickered.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:23 am

"He hates your guts, I really feel bad but I can't blame him since someone decided to lay a kiss on his sick boyfriend." Kelton giggled softly, though extremely flattered about how much Cade had cared.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:47 am

"I couldn't help myself!" Xavier whined. "You were so begging for it." He chuckled softly, a finger gently tracing Kelton's new tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:50 am

"Was I? I was delirious." Kelton shrugged as he watched Xavier, pleased with his tattoo. "You did a really good job!"
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:12 am

"I know right?" Xavier winked. "Now I believe you have a husband to sex up." He nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:19 am

"I do!" Kelton pecked Xavier's cheek before bursting from the shop, in a hurry back to Cove's home where he ran inside without knocking.
"Cade!!"
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:16 am

"No!" Cade whined. "You were supposed to knock so I could carry you over the threshold!" He pouted, scooping Kelton up anyways. "I got us a guest room." He winked, kissing Kelton's cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:26 am

"Sorry! I was so lost in my excitement I could not help myself!" Kelton hugged onto his lover, though normally he did seem rather indifferent to people but Cade had him so excited to spend time together he could not help but grin.
"See my tattoo?" He pointed to top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:16 pm

"It's adorable, baldie." Cade winked, swiftly leaning in to kiss his lover deeply. He was quite excited. He and Kelton hadn't really spent quality time together ever since Leon got sick.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:20 pm

Kelton whined softly as he broke the kiss off, his smile bright as he clung to his lover. "And I got my knuckles pierced! And im ready to love you." He had not been so excited in a long while. He and Cade needed more down time, he hoped that it would help both of them to feel better.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:35 pm

Cade carried the boy to the guest room, locking the door behind them before sitting him down on the bed. He took the boy's hand in his own, looking over the knuckle piercings.
"I like them." He whispered, nodding his head.

-------

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40