Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Need It...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

Don't Need It... Empty
PostSubject: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Joslin sat on a barstool, his fake nails tapping against the wooden bar in front of him. His tongue snaked out to wet his perfectly pink lips, curved ever so slightly in a smile.
He felt eyes on him, eyeing every inch of skin he left uncovered, specifically for this purpose.
He wasn't so delusional as to think that every single man in the bar wanted him but he also wasn't naive enough to think none did.
He was VERY well aware that a good portion of the men here tonight would love nothing more than to have him in their bed. And really, all it took was some good looks, some muscles and a nice pick up line and he was theirs. At least for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

Don't Need It... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Chord sat at the end of the bar with Aristotle who was Djing for the night. He was pissed as hell, and knocking back drink after drink. He had just come from jail, having been locked up by his former boyfriend for trespassing. It was his fucking house! Yes he was seething, and trying to find something to take his mind off everything when he found it, Sitting on a barstool at the other end of the bar. Chord paused, his drink pressed to his lips as he stared, a lithe body, perfectly sculpted face, plump pink lips, and an ass that would bring any man to his knees. He was brought from his trance by Aristotle smacking him in the head. He turned, ready to bite through steel. "Damnit you ass!"
"Yeah, what are you doing looking over there, Have you not realized that is why your in the predicament your in now?"
"Shut up....."
"Chord! You are not thinking about this!" Aristotle whined pitifully.
"Yup, see ya bro."
And with that he was off his bar stool, heading over to Joslin.
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

Don't Need It... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Joslin smiled when he heard the footsteps approaching him.
Before Chord could even sit down, Joslin spun on the stool to face him.
"Can I help you?" A perfectly sculpted eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

Don't Need It... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Chord blinked at him, taking him in up close.
Beautiful...
"Ummm damn, a little eager arent you? I umm....Was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date with me?" The boy was a bit caught off guard by how fast the other boy was.
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

Don't Need It... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Joslin paused blinking at him with his big eyes, which tonight were an orangeish color with cat like pupils. No one knew the real color of his eyes.
"I'll pass." And just like that he turned back around, completely blowing off the other boy. He didn't want a date..
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

Don't Need It... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:03 pm

Chord nodded, not even taking a minute to recuperate.
"Lets try that again, why don't you, take off those OBVIOUS contacts so I can see those pretty eyes huh? And maybe not be so fucking rude?"
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

Don't Need It... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:03 pm

Joslin turned again and rolled his eyes.
"I know my contacts are obvious, I'm not exactly trying to be stealthy with them dipshit. I'm so very sorry if I wasn't kind enough for you. Lemme try again... No thank you, I don't want a date. Goodbye then."
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

Don't Need It... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:04 pm

Chord sighed, taking his arm lightly.
"Look, I was not trying to be rude, I just....First off your very beautiful and I would like to get to know you a bit better. You did not have to be so short, im sure though your tired of so many trying to talk to you. And I realize your not trying to pretend they are real, but I bet your real eyes are stunning."
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

Don't Need It... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:04 pm

Joslin jerked his arm away as if he'd been shocked.
"Look, what I'm sick of is people like you. Trying to get to know the real me. You know what? THIS is me." He gestured to his body. "Nothing more to it. Now I'd appreciate it if you'd leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

Don't Need It... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:09 pm

"i don't believe that, I bet you are tired of it." His nostrils flared. "You one of those closed up bitches huh? Someone hurts you so now EVERYONE is the enemy. These is a story as to why your being like this, what? Have a bad experience? A guy dump you? What? You should realize not everyone is like that." He rolled his eyes, standing and jogging off, back to Aristotle.
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

Don't Need It... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Joslin snarled. He stood, teeth grinding as he took his drink and dumped it over Chord's head before storming out of the club.
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

Don't Need It... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:10 pm

Chord wore a grin, laughing as the other boy left.
He had been right. and he was getting somewhere.
Or he would, it would only take time.
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

Don't Need It... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:10 pm

Yes, Chord had struck a nerve. A nerve very few people touched. Joslin despised this part of him... He'd hidden it so far down inside... the part of him that still ached when certain things were mentioned...
No.
He only gave himself a few seconds to calm down and then he was back inside, this time out on the dance floor, shaking his ass. What he did best.
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

Don't Need It... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Chord watched him, humming as he tried to come up with a new game plan...
He made his way onto the dance floor, 'Accidentally' bumping into Joslin.
"Hit a nerve did I? Im Chord."
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

Don't Need It... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:11 pm

"I'm Joslin. Yeah you hit a nerve. And I believe, right before you hit that nerve I told you to go the fuck away." He sashayed away, eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

Don't Need It... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:13 pm

Chord licked his lips, right behind Joslin.
"Yeah you did but I have this thing about following orders, im not good at it. So what happened? He run off on ya? You tell me about you and ill tell ya about me."
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

Don't Need It... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:13 pm

"Persistent fucker aren't ya?" He sighed. "I have nothing to share." He cursed as a contact fell out. He dropped to the ground, eye clenched shut as he searched for it.
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

Don't Need It... Empty

Chord bent down, helping with trying to find it.
"If not then you wouldnt have gotten upset over it. What happened? He cheat or something?"
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

Don't Need It... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:14 pm

"Can you please go the hell away?" He groaned. "I'm not going to share. Just give up."
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

Don't Need It... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:14 pm

"No, I never give up, the only way I will leave you alone is it you share." He smiled, trying to find the contact before Joslin could so he could see his eye.
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

Don't Need It... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:15 pm

"Well thats not going to happen and before long I'll just find someone to take me home and leave." He spotted hsi contact a few feet away. With a triumphant hand he reached out for it.
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

Don't Need It... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Chiord quickly snatched it away, sticking his tongue out.
"Open your eye and ill give it back. And so, ill be here when you come back."
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

Don't Need It... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:16 pm

Joslin growled and gave a quick blink.
"There. Now give it."
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

Don't Need It... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:17 pm

"Come on or you don't get it back and it looks awesome so you might wanna get it back." He grinned in triumph.
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

Don't Need It... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Joslin sighed and let his eye flutter open.
"There, happy?" His real eyes was a brilliant violet. It looked like he somehow had another contact in but he didn't. It was a mutation, very rare but his eyes were really purple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Don't Need It... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Need It...
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next