Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.

Go down 
+2
Kyndal Paxton
Rhett Braxton
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell. Empty
PostSubject: Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.   Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:20 am

Rhett stared himself down in the mirror, critically checking over his suit. He normally would not have given a rats arse about how spiffy he looked but today meant a lot to his short stack, and even though he despised formal events, he could not deny his lover of this day.
He wore a traditional black suit, the sleek tux stretching out over his broad shoulders, fitting him tight and snug. Along with his tux he had to wear the dressy trousers, the ones that were a pain to move around in and made him grumble because they pressed his groin. His arse looked nice in them though and that was a plus, at least for Kyndal and once again, since today was more Kyndal's day Rhett had to go all out for him. He shaved up and wore a nice cologne, stetson.
It was Kyndal's favorite.
"You clean up better than I thought you would." Trever commented as he stepped into the Scottish mans small dressing room. He was the best man. Rhett had hand picked him, but even though it was traditional to only have one best man, Rhett had decided he wanted to have two, which is why Barry Brooks was also suited up to stand beside him.
"Better than yarself." Rhett snorted back to his brother, finally turning to the mirror to awkwardly tug at his tuxedo.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.   Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:42 am

Barry was right behind his former lover, grinning in at Rhett.
"My little baby's growing up!" He cooed mockingly, stepping over to stand beside Rhett. "You look nice, kid." He nodded seriously, throwing an arm around the other man. Yes, Rhett hadn't been a kid for many years but Barry never seemed to realize that. His own tux fit nicely around his form, outlining every muscle he had. His sleek brown hair was tied in a ponytail at the back of his neck, a proud grin gracing his features. He really did think of Rhett as a son, even still. He was going to murder himself if he cried over this.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.   Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:48 am

"Ya look good yarself old'n." Rhett looked to his and Barry's reflection as Trever slid up to his other side to stand with them. Barry had been the only father figure he had known. It was hard for Rhett to describe what Barry was to him exactly though. In his teenage years he had developed a killer crush on the older man and before that Barry had been his daddy. All he knew for sure was that he did love the other man, as what he didn't know for sure but he did.
"Ya ever think ya would seeh thes day?" He sure didn't, until Kyndal he had been very much against being married but everything had changed the moment Kyndal Paxton had stepped foot into his life.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.   Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:55 am

"Never." Barry chuckled softly. "Can't believe you're getting married before me either." His and Blaine's wedding would be coming up here soon. "You've got a hell of a man though." Barry nodded lightly. Personally he'd never been a fan of Kyndal but if the boy was making Rhett settle down, he had to be pretty special.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.   Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:58 am

"Heh es more trouble than heh es worth." Rhett grumbled as he once more tugged on his tuxedo. Though honestly he adored the smaller man and even though this wedding was a pain in his arse, he was doing it all and he was doing his best to make it perfect for his lover. "Ah still don' see ya getting married." He just didnt think that Blaine was going to be good enough for the other man.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.   Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:03 am

"Eh, it'll be happening soon enough now." Barry nodded reluctantly. He wasn't looking forward to it but for Blaine he would. "And then you and Trev get to be my best men!" He grinned, hugging Rhett to his chest, ruffling the man's hair.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.   Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:05 am

"Ya don' seem like yar lookin' forward to et." Rhett commented, growling softly as he shoved Barry away. "Ah jus f*ckin done mah hair ya arsehole!"
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.   Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:09 am

Barry howled with his laughter.
"Exactly, you can't go out there looking all done up. Your hair looks better like that anyways." He snickered softly. "And I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to it or not."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.   Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:14 am

"Well ya ad' better make up yar mind. If ya marreh em an then don' want em, ah'm gonna ave' ta kill em and hide es bodeh and all thah sh*t." Rhett glared at his friend, once more trying to fix his hair. "Yar one ta talk abou' mah hair whenn ya got yar done up soh nice. Like ah f*ckin prince charmin'."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.   Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:41 am

"Nah, you won't have to do all that work, Trever's my man when I need to hide bodies." Barry smirked over at the other man. "You can just be the muscle." He nodded his head before chuckling. "I do look pretty awesome don't I?" He wiggled his eyebrows, running a hand through his own hair.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.   Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:29 pm

"Jus' lovleh." Rhett shook his head, and for pay back proceeded to slide his large hand over the top of Barry's hair, back and forth. He needed something to take his nerves off of this whole ordeal, he was getting progressively nervous.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.   Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:06 pm

"Oh now you've taken it too far." Barry clicked his tongue, pulling his hair out of the ponytail, fixing it before tying it back up. "I'm gonna trip you out there, just for that.

Meanwhile, in another room Kyndal was getting ready as well. His white tux fit him perfectly, the trousers outlining his pert arse. He was unsuccessfully attempting to run a brush through Misery's wild mane of hair.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.   Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:25 pm

"Ah'd beat ya in yar 'ead." Rhett threatened lightly, not even wanting to imagine himself tripping out there infront of everyone while Kyndal tried to make his way up the isle.

"Your just going to lose your brush." Misery pointed out, blinking as he tried to see what Kyndal was doing. "I have tried before." Misery had lost several brushes in his wild mane of hair. Misery had actual forced himself into a tuxedo like everyone else for this, as irritating as it was he had managed. Everything looked nice aside from his hair.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.   Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:47 pm

"It'd be worth it." Barry winked. "So are you nervous, kiddo?"

"But it's so messy." Kyndal pouted lightly, but he couldn't keep it up for long, his grin was soon back. Today was the day he'd dreamed of since he was a little boy. "Thank you for walking me down the aisle though." He smiled at Misery, hugging him tight.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.   Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:18 pm

"Noh, nowt realleh. Jus...Ah never though' ah'd beh doing thes, and its jus' like...et." But he never really thought he would want to be with anyone but Kyndal again anyways so it was alright.

"Course." Misery grinned up at him, his smile mischievous. "Only if you be sure to give me all the succulent details of the wedding night sex." Misery was shameless, always had been and always would be. He was so happy for Kyndal though, he loved him to death and was over joyed to see him getting the day of his dreams.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.   Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:29 pm

"Well I'm happy for you, Rhett." Barry nodded with a soft smile.

"Of course! I'm not gonna be shutting up about that for weeks!" Kyndal nodded happily, practically bouncing around the room.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.   Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:47 pm

"I had better be the first you yell though!" Misery pointed out, ruffling his wild mane of hair so it fluffed out more. It just didnt feel right all brushed down. "You gonna bring any toys?".
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.   Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:53 pm

"I'll call you first!" Kyndal nodded in agreement. "I'm not sure, I haven't thought about it yet. Toys are never a bad idea." He grinned lightly as he straightened his hair.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.   Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:04 pm

"I know how much you like it when he paddles you.". Misery had heard Kyndal crying to be hit harder many nights.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.   Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:23 pm

"Oh hell yes." Kyndal wet his lips just at the thought of that. "I'm really getting fucking married. This is awesome." He beamed as Zac popped his head in. "Should Quincy and I go ahead now?"
"Go!" Kyndal nodded eagerly. Zac, Joslin, and Asher were his bridesmaids, Misery was the maid of honor, even though he was also walking him down the isle.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.   Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:18 pm

Quincy stood behind Zac, his hand unmoving from the boys hip in a way of showing possession. He winked to Kyndal, glancing back out as he heard Rhett grumbling at Barry still about his hair.
"Alright then Precious." He offered his arm to Zac as Misery offered his own arm to Kyndal.
"Ready for this?"
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.   Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:35 pm

Zac waved goodbye as he took Quincy's arm, heading off down the aisle with his lover. After Chord and Aristotle walked down with their own lovers, it was time for Kyndal and Misery.
"I'm so fucking ready!" He nodded eagerly, squeezing Misery's hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.   Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:45 pm

Misery snickered at the boy, though he was happy for him. He took one last glance at Kyndal, wishing him the best before stepping forward as the traditional "here comes the bride" music played. Rhett was waiting for him at the end of the isle, his eyes never leaving his bride as they walked.
How had he gotten so lucky?
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.   Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:08 pm

Kyndal's grin was radiant as he clung onto Misery tightly. His steps were irregular, more like small hops as his entire body was jittering with excitement. Rhett looked so damn good and this was going to be perfect. He quickly made his way down the aisle with Misery.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.   Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:16 pm

Rhett held out his hand for Kyndal to take, watching with a small smirk as Misery pecked the boy's cheek before letting him go, taking his seat beside Carter.
Rhett couldn't help but give a rather goofy grin to Kyndal.
"Yar beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.   Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell. Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Wedding Bells And Nights Of Hell.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next