Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers

Go down 
+5
Jeremy Johnson
Luca Lively
Killian Murdock
Misery Braxton
Brynn McDaniels
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers Empty
PostSubject: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:34 pm

Brynn glanced over at Briley on the couch beside him as another wave of nausea washed over him. A light grunting sound was all the noise he made as he leaned his head on Briley's shoulder. He'd been getting these a lot lately and he was pretty sure he knew what was causing it. But he wanted to make sure before he even mentioned it to Briley. He slowly stood up, trying to hold the contents of his stomach in as he made his way to the other room where Mike was making them breakfast. They'd gone over to visit today since Alex insisted on them coming over at least once a month. He found Mike, stepping over to him.
"Hey Mike." He chirped as he took his spot beside the man. He wasn't sure how to go about this, not sure if the man would be angry or anything about Briley having ANOTHER kid. "You don't happen to have a pregnancy test anywhere around here, do you?" He flashed a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:38 pm

Mike glanced over to Brynn, speaking lightly "I do, you will find one in my top drawer." He turned back to his food, moments later dropping his spatula altogether.
"Wait! Why do you need one!"
Leave it to Briley.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:46 pm

"Thanks Mike." Brynn grinned, nearly out the door before he heard Mike speak again. "You'd think he'd learn how to wear a condom after the first time, huh?" He laughed awkwardly, quickly darting from the room.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:59 pm

"Get back here!" Mike called after him, turning off the stove before following Brynn out and to his room. "Do you think your pregnant?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:30 pm

Brynn whined lightly.
"I'm pretty sure, not positive though." He nodded, rummaging for a test in the top drawer. He was quite excited at the thought of that... he already had his two babies, sure, but it wasn't the same as actually having one of Briley's...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:32 pm

Mike groaned lightly, stepping over to help Brynn.
"Tell him around a couch so he doesnt fall on his head." He glanced over at Brynn, smiling lightly. "You sound hopeful."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:37 pm

"I am." Brynn smiled at the man, nodding. "It'd be amazing to have one of his children..." He looked down at the test nervously. "Wanna come in with me?" He was too anxious to take the test alone.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:39 pm

Mike smiled softly at him, wrapping an arm around his shoulder's.
"Id be glad to come in with you." He hummed softly, leading the boy into the bathroom. "I bet you two would make a beautiful baby."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:47 pm

"Of course we would." Brynn chuckled softly, taking the test and waiting for the results nervously. He closed his eyes as he heard the beep. "I'm too nervous to look." He whined, holding out the stick to Mike. "Tell me."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:52 pm

Mike looked the test over, inhaling sharply.
"Brynn, I hate to tell you this, but..." he paused for dramatic effect, large grin on his face. "Your gonna have to go down there and tell Briley your having his baby!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:57 pm

Brynn beamed, leaning over and eyeing the test before squealing and tugging Mike into a hug, squeezing him rather tightly. Sure, he was nervous for this but he knew he could handle it, especially with Briley by his side.
He couldn't wait to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:00 am

Mike hugged Brynn tight, laughing lightly as he held onto the boy.
"Alright baby, im here when you need me. No smoking or drinking or doing anything that involved your feet leaving the floor, and no cat litter." Mike rattled off, his smile wide. He was proud for his son and his son in law.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:04 am

"Got it!" Brynn chuckled, nodding his head. And just like that he was gone, bounding down the stairs to flop down in his seat next to Briley, curling up to the man.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:08 am

"Hey." Briley winked to his lover, a strong arm curling around Brynn's shoulder's to pull him closer. "What's got you so smiley?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:28 am

Brynn smiled softly, pressing a kiss to the man's neck.
"I don't know..." He hummed. He was about to blurt it out but he paused, wanting it to be more special than that. "I actually don't feel too good." He yawned, forcing himself to frown instead of grin like he wanted to, acting a bit sick. He did feel nauseous, but that was nothing compared to his excitement.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:31 am

"What?" Briley raised an eye brow to his lover, gently moving to take Brynn in his arms, looking down at the man critically. "Whats wrong? What hurts?" He was always overly worried when it came to his lovers and his babies.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:41 am

Brynn smiled softly at this.
"I mean, I'm sure I'll be fine... I just feel like I might have a fever." He nodded, nuzzling the man's neck. "I feel a little nauseous too.."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:43 am

"Uh..." Briley blinked down at him, concern written all over his face as he pressed a hand to the mans face. "Maybe I should call mom in here."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:47 am

"It's not a big deal." Brynn waved him off as he looked around, finding a thermometer. He slipped the device under his tongue, waiting for the beep before looking at it, squinting lightly. "Babe, I don't think I can read this thermometer, can you?" But instead of handing Briley the thermometer, he handed him the pregnancy test.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:51 am

"Sure baby." Briley took the 'thermometer' holding it close to his face and staring, his brows furrowed in confusion.
What in the world...
"Oh...." He blinked, cocking his head to the side and further examining the test before glancing up to Brynn, his eye brows raised in question.
"R-Really?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:01 am

Brynn grinned brightly, nodding his head. He took one of Briley's hands, pressing it to his stomach.
"I'm pregnant.."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:03 am

"Your....And..." He blinked at Brynn, his eyes shifting from his face to his stomach. "Your having...Our baby? Like...Mine and yours? Our...baby?" He was in shock, his hand trembling.
Another baby...
How wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:17 am

"Yes. I'm having your baby Briley." Brynn whispered softly, his face alight with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:19 am

"WERE HAVING A BABY!" Briley finally hollered, getting to his feet and pulling Brynn with him. He hoisted the man up, holding hims chest to chest, with one of Brynn's legs on each of his side as he spun around.
"Imma be a daddy! Again! And your gonna be a momma! Oh Brynn!" He had tears in his eyes as the hand that wasnt holding Brynn up reached for the back of the mans head, pulling him down into a joyous kiss.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:34 am

Brynn laughed lightly before he kissed Briley back passionately, holding on tight to his lover. He could not wait.
"It's going to be amazing!" He beamed at his lover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next