Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers

Go down 
+5
Jeremy Johnson
Luca Lively
Killian Murdock
Misery Braxton
Brynn McDaniels
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:54 pm

"Yeah it will be but it will be a good different sweetie." Brynn reassured, looking to Briley.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:13 pm

Briley just stared at his children, his bottom lip jutting out in a pout. "You gotta like it! You'll see, it will be just awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:18 pm

Brynn nodded in agreement, hugging Briley with one arm.
"It will be" He smiled as Dacey whined at him.
"I dont wanna baby.."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:24 pm

"You will.". Briley nodded to his son, pulling the boy in his arms, well trying too but Shion would not let go of him.
"You guys gotta help take care of it!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:34 pm

"Yeah! You can take care of it and feed it!" Brynn cooed.
Dacey cuddled up to his father's chest.
"You wiw like it more dan me!" He whined.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:44 pm

"Sweet heart." Briley pressed him close, kissing his forehead. "Give it a chance? For me?" He hoped they did warm up to the idea...
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:56 pm

"Maybe." Dacey pouted lightly as he curled up in his father's arms. He dind't want his daddy to like this baby more than him...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:57 pm

"Baby, come on." Briley rocked his son, cooing softly down at him. He could not wait to have a tiny infant he could rock like that, of course he would never stop loving his twins.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:05 pm

"Fine." Dacey pouted, looking at Brynn's stomach, reaching out to touch it.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:22 pm

Shion watched his brother, cutting his eyes to Brynn's stomach.
"I dess..." He reached out with his brother to pat the mans belly.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:00 pm

Brynn smiled softly, lifting up his shirt to reveal his still flat, defined abdomen.
"Ish you gonna get fat?"
"Yeah baby." Brynn chuckled, nodding his head.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:09 pm

Shion scrunched his nose up at Brynn, whining softly over at Dacey.
"I bet momma dot fat with us!!"
The boy missed his real mother horribly all the time but he loved Brynn as his other momma. He found he enjoyed having two.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:15 pm

"Your momma was very fat cause he had the both of you in there." Brynn nodded. He hummed lightly as he thought of how he was not going to be in shape like he normally was during his pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:16 pm

Shion giggled softly to himself, his hands pressed to his face in his amusement. He could just imagine his momma as being a fatty and how upset his momma was.
"I miss momma."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:28 pm

"Maybe we can go visit him then." Brynn smiled softly, stroking Shion's hair. Yes, he despised Cove. But if he made the children happy then he would take them over. That was the difference between Cove and Brynn. Cove was selfish. He'd never let the kids visit Brynn when they were over with him. Brynn put the children first.
"Yeah!" Dacey nodded happily. He wanted to see Leon.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:31 pm

"Yeah! And we tan tell him day your habin a baby!" Shion vibrated happily, pouncing into Brynn's arms. "But momma! If I dotta share you, and the baby don't make you love me as much, he tant stay!" Shion hid his face in Brynn's neck, small arms winding around the man in a hug. "I lub ew momma."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Brynn giggled, hugging Shion close.
"I love you too baby!" He grinned, covering the boy's face in tiny kisses. "You wanna go now?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:40 pm

Shion paused, a small hand pressed to his cheek as he seemed to contemplate this.
"I dunno....I wanna know more about the baby...Dacey!" He cried out rather suddenly, looking to his brother. "What do you wanna do bubba?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:51 pm

"I wanna see Weon..." Dacey nodded, shuffling his feet, swaying from side to side. He enjoyed seeing his mother but he never felt like Cove liked him being around all that much. He adored Leon however.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:58 pm

And Leon had come to adore the twins, even though Briley disliked the boy being around them. Leon would sit for hours with Dacey and Shion, teaching them about his camera or taking pictures or just giggling at childish things.
Briley snorted softly at his son's words, grouchily crossing his arms. He hoped Leon was not over at the house.
Shion just nodded his head, reaching out a hand for his brother.
"Otay bubba!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:21 pm

"Den wet's go!" Dacey nodded, clinging to his father's chest as Brynn picked up Shion. He was a complete daddy's boy.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:23 pm

Briley wrapped Dacey in his strong arms, hoisting him up and letting his other hand fall to take Brynn's.
"Well momma, I guess we are off to see the wizard."
"The wondeful Wizard f OZ!" Shion sang after his father with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:31 pm

Dacey giggled at his brother, nuzzling his daddy's neck as Brynn led them all to Cove's home.
He knocked on the door, lips pursed when he was greeted by Cove.
"Babehs!" Cove grinned, immediately scooping up both Shion and Dacey. "Hey Brileh." He grinned at his best friend, giving Brynn no greeting whatsoever. "Leon!" He called. "Kids are hereh!"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:37 pm

"MOMMA!" Shion pounced into his mother, immediately hugging onto him for dear life. "I mished you momma! And dess what! We ish donna have a baby!!" The boy flailed around in excitement.
Briley wrapped an arm around Brynn's waist, hugging the boy close to his as he stepped inside, groaning as Cove called for Leon.
"Cove! Im telling you! When I find out that leontardo is taking IQ points away from my kids, im kicking your arse."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:41 pm

"Leon's not dumb!" Cove whined as Dacey eagerly watched for Leon.
"I wike Weon!" He nodded his head.
Cove looked down to Shion, just registering what he had said.
"Yar gonna have ah babeh?"
"Mwomma ish pwegnant!" Dacey smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next