Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:27 pm

"No you haven't let me run wild, I do respect what you say. I just always assumed you took what I wanted into consideration. I suppose I had it wrong." Morgue shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:32 pm

"Morgue that is bullsh*t and you know it." Kelton took a deep breath, shaking his head. "There are things people want and things they need. Your not a child. You should know that just because you don't get what you want you have no right to throw a fit like you are. If your so da*n grown, act like it." The man then turned on his heel, marching into the home and calling for Toni.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:41 pm

Morgue considered to go after his mother and inform him that this was nothing close to a fit. But he decided against it, taking his seat once more beside Leon.
Inside, Toni came bounding into the room, waving shyly at Kelton.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:44 pm

"Toni im asking please, tell Trever to stay away from my son. I don't know what they did together but its not good and im asking please." Kelton did look as though he were about to drop to his knees and beg.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:00 am

"Um I can try." Toni nodded, nervously swaying from side to side as he looked to Kelton, then back to Trever who Cade was still barking at.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:10 am

Trever was ignoring Cade completely, trying to make lunch for his family while the man drone on at him.
"Please Toni? What if they get together or something? Make them stop."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:27 am

"I-I can try." Toni repeaeted, looking to Trever nervously. "I just don't want to make him mad..."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:32 am

"He is never mad at you.". Kelton frowned over to the man who had always been a mystery. He really could not see Trever being angry over this.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:50 am

"I just don't want him upset." Toni nodded lightly, bouncing up on the balls of his feet as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:52 am

"Toni, my son wants to persue him.". Kelton stared at the boy in wonder. "Are you okay with that?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:54 am

"No..." Toni admitted, frowning lightly. Trever was his... "I will tell him not to see him.." He nodded, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:01 am

"Ill help if you want.". He could be there to make sure Trever was not mean to the boy. He doubted Trever would be though, with the way he talks about Toni.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:03 am

"No I can do it." Toni nodded slowly. "Um, would you like me to do it right now?" He asked, his voice soft.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:15 am

"He is your lover Toni, thats up to you. Ill keep my son away from him though.". Kelton called for Cade, asking him to watch Morgue and Leon.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:09 am

Cade moved over to stand beside them, Toni immediately flinching away from the larger man. Cade was still fuming and if Toni had learned anything in his years as a sex slave, it was that big angry men meant nothing good.
"Where's Jeremy and Leon?" He asked lightly as Toni slowly moved away over to his lover and Rhett.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:34 am

"Outside! Jeremy is out of control." Kelton shook his head, running a hand through his hair. "I don't know what I did wrong with hid Cade, I really don't."
Rhett was leaning against the doorway of the kitchen where hr had been making sure Cade did not hurt his brother, who had gone back to fixing lunch, finally finishing up when he laid eyes on Toni.
"Hey Doll face."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:40 am

Toni gave his lover a sweet smile before remembering what he was supposed to be doing.
"Um... what were you doing with that Jeremy kid?" He asked lightly,
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:58 am

"Experimenting.". Trever glanced to his lover, rather surprised that Toni had said anything about it. "Problem Doll?".
He moved over to run a hand down Toni's back.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:24 am

"I don't like it." Toni noted softly. "And he likes you... I don't want him around you..." He hung his head, leaning into Trever's touch.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:33 am

Trever blinked down at the boy, dropping to his knees and letting his eyes wash over the boys face, hands on his hips.
"Toni, Dollface, you do not need to worry about me and anyone else. I am happily married to my dollface, and I don't care to be with anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:37 am

"I-I know but..." Toni chewed his lower lip nervously, his cheeks flushing just to have Trever looking at him like that. "Um..." He was not good at confrontation at all. "I don't like him... and Kelton doesn't want you around him either so maybe you could just not touch him anymore...?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:44 am

Trever smiled softly, taking Toni's hands inbetween his own.
"Toni, if your asking me not to do something, at least act like your serious doll. I wont bite you.". Trever adored it though.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:47 am

Toni blushed deeper.
"But I don't want to be mean." He admitted. "I just... Please don't touch him anymore." He nodded his head, quite pleased with that statement.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:58 am

"Okay.". It was that easy, and with a sweep if his arm he had Toni in his embrace, holding him close.
"Anything for you doll."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:09 pm

"Really?" Toni smiled sweetly at the man, wrapping his arms around Trever's neck. He was so excited. That had worked!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: