Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:12 am

"Wouldn't have it any other way." Morgue shot the man a wicked grin as he took a seat on the table, lying back and making himself as comfortable as possible on the cold metal. He liked pushing himself, seeing just how much he could handle. That was part of the reason he did all his stunts.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:14 am

Trever was over by his carting table, picking out just what knife he wanted to use.
'So, what will you tell your parents when they ask why your throat is wounded?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:25 am

"The truth." Morgue said simply. He did not lie to his mother and he doubted his father would ask anyways. He glanced over, watching Trever with his knives.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:31 am

Trever paused to glance over to Morgue.
"This will not work." He was not about to give Kelton sick Gabriel on him. Though he did not mind a beating he was not going to risk something happening to Toni or his babies. He clicked his tongue, leaning against the counter. 'What a shame."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:42 am

"I do not lie to my mother." Morgue spoke, his voice calm and steady. "But I wouldn't let him harm you when you've done nothing to be punished for."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:44 am

"Oh but can you stop him? Or better yet, Gabriel? And god forbid they manage to get Barry being pissy with me. I do not have the time to spend worrying with them, and I could find another subject that comes with less troubles as a mother he cannot lie to." Trever crossed his arms, eyeing Morgue carefully. "Not worth the time I would spend worrying about it."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:55 am

"Suit yourself." Morgue shrugged, moving to stand up. "I just figured you would have an easier time working with a subject who would willingly suffer without anesthetics. But if you would prefer to find someone else then I'll show myself out." He spun on his heel, moving towards the door. He had never lied to his mother, Kelton had always been the one thing that was always there for him. He wouldn't ruin it over something so trivial. His throat was already damaged and he was pretty sure he could explain that to his mother, despite the pain Trever would inflict upon him.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:59 am

Trever watched him go, though he enjoyed the fire the boy had, he was not worth the time.
Trever's laugh rang out.
"He got scared." The man shrugged his shoulders, moving back to his fridge. "He got scared and ran away, going to go cry to his mummie!" The man was not so much talking to himself, but antagonizing Morgue.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:08 am

Morgue paused in the doorway, just craning his neck slightly to glance back at Trever.
"The lack of your maturity is astounding." He let out a soft chuckle, shaking his head, his long blonde hair fanning around his shoulders. "The way I look at it, I believe it was you that was frightened, was it not? I wasn't aware you were afraid of my grandfather, Gabriel. I'll definitely make note of that." He smirked slyly back at Trever, turning fully to lean against the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:16 am

"One thing you will learn stitch is that I do not have to be mature, in fact, Id rather not be. Secondly, I do not fear for myself. I have a family to put first, because I am a man. Let Gabriel come, I do not care if he hurts me. If he were to lay a hand on Toni...Well." Trever cracked a smile. "I could only imagine the noises I could get out of your mother. And Angel wouldn't stand a chance." The man did not play when it came to his dollface. "And do not think im bluffing. Anything happens to Toni, and just wait. One day, ill get my revenge, I always do. And Morgue, Gabriel should fear me. What you don't know is that I can ruin his Angel without even being in the room with him." Trever was never someone to get his feathers ruffled by anyone over really anything.
Except Toni.
And even when his dollface was involved he knew how to handle it.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:22 am

Morgue listened to the man speak before moving across the room, boots clicking on the floor as he walked, stepping close to Trever.
"Truthfully, I don't care of the things you've done or the things you are capable of inflicting upon my family. The only thing I need to know is do you want a test subject, or don't you?" Morgue asked, his face close to the other man's. Morgue was truly different. He would not get frustrated and try to argue with Trever like most.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:25 am

"Did we not already go through this? I would like one but im not risking my family on it. If your such a glutton for punishment, you had better hold your tongue or ..." Trever paused, leaning into Morgue's face too whisper softly. "I'll cut it out."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:31 am

Morgue clenched his teeth, his jaw line becoming much more defined as Trever leaned in to whisper like that. Honestly, it turned Morgue on to no end.
"I have no desire in harming your family and despite you thinking I have no control over other members of my own family, my mother would not cause you any harm unless I truly wanted him to."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:35 am

"Oh im so afraid." Trever rolled his eyes, as if Morgue had control over all of those freaks. "Please, Please, dont sick your family on me." The man stepped forward, slowing backing Morgue so that his back was pressed against his cold work table. "I'd hate to have to punish you for that." Trever could tell he had turned Morgue on, it was evident in the way the boys skin colored slightly. He pressed a hand on either side of the boy, their bodies pressed flush together. He had cornered the boy and had no intentions of letting go.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:45 am

Morgue placed his hands on either side of himself, bracing them on the cool metal work table. He quite despised that he was the only member of the family who was it was so easy to spot when they got turned on. Some of them turned pink but even the lightest shade contrasted with Morgue's skin tone. If he go the least bit hot he lit up like that. He let his eyes scan Trever.
"If you'll recall, I never said I would sick them on you, I said I was capable." He smirked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:50 am

"Oh course, of course, and is that not a threat within itself?" Trever's smile was dark and demented just like its owner as he leered down into Morgue's face, his fingers curling around one of the knifes he had laid on his work table. He lifted the cold metal blade raising it to press against Morgue's throat, enjoying how the blade ate into its skin.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:56 am

Morgue tilted his chin upwards, his neck erect as he let out a low hiss at the blade slicing into his skin.
"Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't." His voice was lower now as he glanced down at the other man.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:01 am

"Ah, don't be such a smart mouth, it could get you into trouble..." It was said lowly, the knife digging deeper into the boys skin. Trever adored playing with people and Morgue sure was a wonderful toy.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:12 am

Morgue's nose scrunched up lightly as he felt the cool blade against his throat. His throat was probably the most sensitive part of his body, the pain was intense.
"Getting into trouble isn't always a bad thing." He noted.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:15 am

"Not for boys like you." Trever's eyes consumed Morgue, trying to drown the boy with his a look. "I do believe I want too use you." The man withdrew his knife, shoving Morgue down onto the table rather roughly, restraining his hands and feet tightly.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:24 am

Morgue grunted lightly as he was shoved back, his face nearly scarlet already as being unable to move his arms and legs only escalated his pleasure.
"I'm glad to see you came to your senses."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:37 am

"I have no sense left stitch." He picked up a vile of glowing green liquid, a bright neon color. "But what I did decide was that if you got me into trouble, I was going to take your tongue."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:48 am

"Now are you?" Morgue arched an eyebrow, pulling at his restraints lightly as he eyed the liquid, his skin resting at a nice rosy shade of pink as he watched the other man.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:54 am

"I am.". Trever promised as he leaned down, once more in Morgues face. "You have a sharp tongue and it would fit well into my collection."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:58 am

"Sorry to burst your bubble but I am a bit in need of my tongue. Feel free to any of my other body parts." He quirked a smile, leaning up even closer to Trever's face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: