Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs

Go down 
+2
Luca Lively
Killian Murdock
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:22 pm

"Heh does, doesn't heh?" Cove sighed, his eyes glued to Leon's corpse. He felt like crawling in there with him and was honestly considering it once his mother's voice snapped him out of it as Kyndal moved to sit beside him and Misery.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:25 pm

Briley was sitting behind Cove, his arms folded over the back of his friends chair with his chin resting on his fore arms.
"Heh looks like heh always looks. Like plain old Leontardo."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:51 pm

"You hush." Cove sighed, glancing back at his friend and quirking a smile nevertheless. "Heh looks beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:42 pm

"Tardo." Briley said in a cough, sitting back and wrapping an arm around Brynn. Misery glanced back at him with a small giggle, trying to keep quite though.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:58 pm

"Don't ya laugh at hem. Ya well give hem ah big head." Cove rolled his eyes, wrapping his own arm around Misery, glancing back at Brynn who was also giggling at Briley.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:16 pm

Jasey who was sitting across the room in the further back pews shot them a dirty look, his eyes puffy and red. He glanced over to Junious who was seemingly unphased by the death of his friend, wondering what was going through hos head and how he was so uneffected by it.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:48 pm

Cove nearly shot Jasey the bird finger but resisted. He had been Leon's friend as well, Cove was just handling it better. Well not really, he just simply refused to cry.

Xavier sat beside Junious, tears trailing down his own cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:53 pm

Junious growled softly at Xavier, glancing over to him.
"I don't see why in the hell your crying. Your not dead so suck it up." He looked away, only to curl up to Xavier moments alter.
"Im sorry...." He shook his head, he had not meant to be so mean to his boyfriend. He gently pulled Xavier closer.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:05 pm

Xavier sighed, shaking his head as he wrapped an arm around Junious.
"It's alright, babe." He knew Junious hadn't meant it.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:12 pm

Junious sighed softly, looking down at his hands. He disliked himself, he disliked how he was so mean sometimes and he didn't even mean to be. He couldn't help it.
Jasey reached over and patted his friend on the shoulder, giving a comforting smile.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:17 pm

Xavier smiled sadly at Jasey, pressing Junious closer to himself. He knew Junious couldn't help it but it still hurt sometimes. He had always gone to Leon when Junious upset him. He mised Leon already.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:25 pm

Kelton moved to the front of the room, standing in front of Leon's coffin and staring out at all the people. He had not cried, and his piercings were strangely absent. His hair which had just began growing out had not been dyed in any way. He looked normal, and for him that was a sure sign that something was horribly wrong. His baby was gone.
"Thank you all for coming and paying respects. Im sure Leon would be thankful for all the love." He really didn't have a lot to say. "I was his mother, not a very good one but I tired. And I miss him every day that he is gone..." Kelton looked down and away, refusing to let himself cry. Instead he simply mumbled one more thank you before scurrying off stage, finding himself in the arms of his mother.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:31 pm

Cove looked around, knowing he had to say something but he was not ready. Not yet... And glancing back at Cade, he knew the man was in no shape to go up there and make a speech while he was bawling into his hands.
Instead, Xavier made his way up, instead of speaking to everyone else, turning to look at Leon, looking as if he was speaking directly to the boy himself.
"Well I could stand up here and tell you how sweet you were, how much I'm going to miss you, but everyone else is going to say that. So I just want to let you know that you really helped me through a lot kiddo." He wiped some tears from his cheeks. "You were always there for me, through everything. And I feel stronger because of you. I'm going to miss you of course, but I know I can make it without you. You helped me realize that. Your kindheartedness helped a lot of people like that I think." He nodded lightly, leaning down to peck Leon's cheek before taking his seat again.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:53 pm

Jasey stepped up next, staring out at everyone with a pained scowl.
"I have to say, he was a betch." Jasey nodded his head. "He hated to dance, could not stop with his camera, promised me that this Halloween he would be the blue power ranger since I was the pink and Junious was the red, and he wont be here for that. He was so sweet that he put hersey's chocolate out of business, and he could never say anything mean about anyone and he is brat for that! But I miss that dumb way he smiled when he thought something was pretty, and I miss how he always tried to stop me and Junious from fighting by doing the dumbest things things. I miss how I could count on him to be honest with me about what I looked like. He did not mind telling me that he did not think I was pretty and even though thats not what I wanted to hear it was honest and I needed that and im so frikken PISSED that he is gone because now I don't have him around to just be my friend. I miss him so much and he is such a betch for leaving," Jasey sniffled softly, wiping at his eyes as he bent down and pressed a kiss to Leon's nose. "Imma miss you Leonardo." He whispered softly before making his way back to his seat, crossing his arms like the bratty child he was.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:07 pm

After a moment, there was a loud boom as the floor nearly shook with Gabriel Johnson's weight as he made his way up to the front of the room. He towered over nearly everyone hear, especially tiny little Leon in his coffin. He was crying, this had truly hit him hard. He wanted his baby boy. Leon had been like his own son after Blaine had left him. This was as painful as it would be for him to lose Cade or Blaine.
"Well most of you know Leon was my grandbaby. But he was more like my own son. I'm going to miss seeing him. I'm gonna miss hearing him yell papa when he saw me." He smiled softly at this. "And I'm going to miss taking him out to take pictures and seeing the look on his face when he found something really pretty to take a picture of. I have two kids of my own, and they both grew up, got married and left me." He smiled sadly at this. He was happy both of his sons had good lives of their own but of course he missed them. "Leon was like my third baby, and he never seemed to grow up and I loved that. And then... I guess it just seems like he grew up all at once and now he's gone..." He let out a sigh, looking down to Leon and stroking the boy's head. "I guess what I'm saying is I'm going to miss him like crazy." And with that he took his seat beside Angel, pulling the tiny man to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:20 pm

Angel curled into Gabriel, hugging the man tightly and pressing a kiss to his temple.
"I-I'll never leave you." Angel promised his husband. He knew he was not a child and he knew Gabriel did not look at him like that but he would always be there for him. "Im s-sorry that Cade and B-Blaine grew up and im sorry about Leon...." He hated seeing his lover cry like he was.
Trever moved to the front, looking as if this were just another day, he had not been to bothered by the boys death.
"I was not all that close to him but I can say he was surprising boy. He was special. And though I didn't know him well I understood that a person like him did not come around often. He was a pure person who would not want to see anyone hurt, even if they had harmed him in some way. He never wanted anyone hurting, and thats a rare thing to find in a person. Cancer killed him, and Leon didn't feel bad for that. Cancer, he found was not a bad thing, just something that wanted to live just like he did. He actually was never someone who wished he was not sick, he was glad it was him and not someone he loved or anyone else for that matter. I didn't think he would last as long as he did. You look at him and you immediately think he is weak. He is not weak, a little naive but not weak. He had strength, and im not about to go into that whole thing about how he fought bravely and put up a good fight, im not talking about how courageous he was. Chemo was hell, and I had come over many days where he just asked me to kill him. He was hurting, and he was tired of it, but he held out as long as he could for his family despite how he himself was feeling. He held on, and he lasted until his body simply would not continue, all for the people he loved. That is what makes him strong. His compassion for people, and that is what ill remember him by. No I wont say im going to miss him, because I probably wont. But every now and then ill think about him and ill smile. He was the last of a dying breed of good hearted people. The world is sad to see him go." Trever nodded his head down to the prone body before stepping off, patting Cove on the shoulder as he went.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:36 pm

After Trever sat down, Kyndal made his way up, smiling quite brightly compared to everyone else's tears and looks of despair. He loved Leon but he was not about to cry over his death. He wanted to smile and remember the good things about Leon. He wanted to celebrate Leon's life.
"Leon was such a sweetheart and I loved him." Kyndal smiled softly. "He made my son happier than he'd ever been and he changed him. I've never seen Cove as sweet and just plain happy as he was when he was with Leon. And now Cove is sad because he's gone but he's a changed man and for that I thank Leon. Cove will never be the same now that he's been with Leon and I think that's a good thing. Leon was one of a kind, I'll never meet anyone else like him." He grinned, leaning down to peck Leon's cheek before taking his seat in Rhett's lap once more.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:42 pm

Rhett glanced over to his lover, rolling his eyes at him. Kyndal would be the only one smiling but he loved the boy for it. In fact he hoped that when he died Kyndal would wear that same smile.
"Ya did good Shart Stack."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:51 pm

"I know." Kyndal winked at the man, curling into his chest. He was hurting even though he was smiling. He thanked god that it was not his own lover up there.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:58 pm

Briley stood up, making his way to the front with not one reguard for the boy in the casket.
"Alright so, I guess I respect Leon for changing Cove. He did a good jab at that but I still think he was pretty dumb, but he may have gotten that from Cove too. I mean, they made a good match." He joked softly, winking over to his friend. "Anyways, ill make sure Cove gets a good lover when this is over, see ya Leontardo." He glanced back to the dead body before making his way back to Cove.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:13 pm

"Yar an arse." Cove sighed softly, though hugging his friend before making his way up to the casket, looking down at Leon. It hurt...
"Soh ya all know Leon was mah lover, and heh changed meh and all that bullshit." Cove sighed. "Ah don't know what everyone means with all thes heh changed meh stuff. Ah'm still an arse. Ah'm still tha same old Coveh ya all know and hate. Ah guess heh just showed meh how ta love someone like that. Ah love ah lot of people, but never like ah loved hem. Heh was so precious and special ta meh. And ah know ah'm never gonna find someone else like hem ta put up weth meh. Heh wasn't stupid like ah always thought heh was at first. Heh's smarter than ah lot of peopleh... Heh knew more than everyone thought heh did. And heh wasn't as weak as everyone thought heh was either. Heh fought hes disease. Not because heh wanted to, he would have much rather just let et kell hem. But heh fought it far meh. Cause ah begged hem ta try and fight, ta stay here weth meh... And heh didn't make et en tha end but that's okay. Cause heh tried. And ah'm gonna mess hem soh much.. but ah hope heh's happeh now, and heh's not hurting..." Cove let the first of many tears fall from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:56 pm

~~~Alternate ending~~~
Leon held Cove's hand tightly, watching Trever wide wide eyes as the man entered the room and sat down. Today Trever had asked them over to discuss his illness and he was rather afraid that it had gotten worse.
"Well...It seems that..." Trever looked over his notes, the corner of his mouth quirked up in a smile. "Leon, you are cancer free."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:04 pm

Cove said nothing at first, simply staring at his uncle.
"Trever ah swear if yar messing weth meh..."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:06 pm

Trever shook his head, offering his notes over to Cove, which consisted of a many complicated results mingled with a few doodles.
"He is in remission. I could not find any more cancer in him."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:10 pm

"Ya mean et's over...?" Cove asked, blinking several times as he tried to make sense of the complicated results.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next