HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

If I knew.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: If I knew.   Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:43 am

"I..." Barry simply stared at his son for a moment. "I never meant to hurt you... Killian..." He just didn't know what to do... He had never let his son see him like this. He was so upset... he was nearly in tears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: If I knew.   Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:03 am

The boy just shrugged, he was not so much worried about being hurt. Hell this was the past and he was not angry with Barry by any means. It was simply hard to look at him and remember.
"Ah know. An ets fineh."
It had to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: If I knew.   Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:04 pm

"It's not fine Killian. It's never going to be fine and I'm sorry..." His stomach was churning. He couldn't look his son in the eye...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: If I knew.   Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:10 pm

"Ah know ya are." Killian sighed softly, moving to sit beside his father. "Yar ah scally wag. But ets gonna beh okay." It had to be. He finally had his father and he couldnt lose him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: If I knew.   Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:26 pm

Barry turned away from his son. The worst part was that he had actually loved Killian those many years ago... He missed the small boy he'd gotten to know... And now he felt disgusting for it. He had defiled his son...
He slowly stood, making his way out to the living room to where Blaine sat. He sat beside his lover, leaning his head into the crook of Blaine's neck, fighting the onslaught of tears about to come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: If I knew.   Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:36 pm

Blaine's grin fell from his face as he turned his head to set his eyes on his lover. Worriedly he moved a hand to run his fingers over Barry's cheek. "Mister Meanie Pants? Something wrong?" He sounded on the verge or panic. It was rare for Barry to ever even seem upset, much less close to tears. It had Blaine on edge quickly.
Killian watched his father go, knowing exact;y how he felt. Killian had loved Barry, loved him like a son should never love his father. He had missed Barry, still thought about him to this day.
And he felt dirty.
And he could not stop picturing the man on top of him, moving inside him.
He felt sick all over again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: If I knew.   Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:44 pm

It was the same for Barry, images running through his mind of... making love to his son. It was making him sick as well. It felt like just yesterday he was caring for the small child, falling in love with him. And as much as he knew it wasn't right, he had always missed Killian, had wondered what had happened to him after he had gone. A part of him still loved the boy like that even though he knew it was wrong... And with that thought he cursed himself, letting out a sob into Blaine's shoulder, clutching onto his lover like never before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: If I knew.   Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:50 pm

Blaine blinked in surprise, immediately scrambling to wrap Barry up in his arms. "Mister Meanie Pants! Barry!" He pressed his lover close, rocking him back and forth as Killian appeared in the doorway, looking to Barry.
"Ya can't run from meh! Ah loved ya! Ah still love ya!" And he did, Killian had always loved Barry. He had ever been able to hate him for letting him go. All he could do is remember and smile and miss him so badly. Even though he had been so young, he had been in love.
Still was in a way.
Killian moved to drop to one knee beside Barry, shaking him lightly to try and get a response. "Ah loved ya soh much..." And he had always wanted to be married to him...
And it was so sickening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: If I knew.   Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:58 pm

Barry looked down to his son, shaking his head.
"I loved you too..." He sighed, wiping at his eyes. "I really did. And I'm sorry for it..." He still missed that little boy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: If I knew.   Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:07 pm

"Ia ya loved meh then why did ya let meh goh!" Killian growled softly, his own eyes watering though he had yet to allow himself to cry. He knew he should not be asking that, he knew he should just try to move on.
But he wanted to know. He needed to know why his guppy gave him away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: If I knew.   Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:13 pm

Barry had clearly not been expecting that question.
"Because it was wrong..." He hadn't even known just how wrong it was at the time. "You were so young... and I couldn't let myself love you like that..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: If I knew.   Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:20 pm

Killian shook his head, it had been wrong, extremely so. But they had not known that at the time. Knowing it now made his skin crawl though.
"Jus because ya didn't want ta love meh ya let meh goh and ah went through 'ell!" The boy ran a hand through his head. "Ah got laughed at all tha f*ckin' time because ah cried fer ya!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: If I knew.   Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:25 pm

"I'm sorry Killian... if it helps, I cried for you too." He let out a heavy sigh, tugging his son into his arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: If I knew.   Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:28 pm

Killian buried his face into Barry's chest, his shoulders trembling as silent cried wracked his body. Was it not enough that he had not been able to be with Barry? He had to learn that Barry was his father?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: If I knew.   Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:36 pm

Barry stroked the boy's hair, kissing the top of his head.
"I'm so sorry Killian..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: If I knew.   Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:38 pm

The boy shook his head, he was not crying, but he wanted to rather desperately.
"Weh...Ad sex." It was a hard thing to grasp. Especially with Blaine running around the room piling bear around Barry to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: If I knew.   Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:43 pm

"We did..." And the worst part was that he had enjoyed it far too much. He pressed Killian close to him, unable to stop remembering making love to the boy when he was just a child...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: If I knew.   Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:47 pm

"And...Ah always missed et." Even the sex he had missed simply because it had been with Barry. "Weh are soh sick."
He glanced up to Blaine, growing softly as the boy sat another bear down beside them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: If I knew.   Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:52 pm

"I missed it too... I wanted to be with you..." He averted Killian's gaze, looking over to his lover instead, smiling softly at the boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: If I knew.   Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:56 pm

Blaine paused mid bear, smiling back to his lover, relieved to see him not so distraught. He extended the bear to his lover, his blond hair moving into his chocolate brown eyes. "I hope they make you feel better! Mister Brody Bear is here too!" He pointed to the bear in question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: If I knew.   Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:10 pm

"They make me feel a lot better." He kissed the top of Blaine's head, tugging him into his side, Killian still pressed close to his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: If I knew.   Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:12 pm

Killian sighed softly into his father, watching Blaine.
"Heh es everythin' ah'm nowt." Blaine loved sweet, Killian liked spice. Blaine was blond, Killian sported a dark black hair. Blaine had his fathers chocolate brown eyes, while Killian sported Trever's sky blue. Killian would flirt with anyone, and Blaine only had eyes for Barry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: If I knew.   Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:17 pm

"Why do you think I chose him?" Barry murmured softly, stroking Killian's hair. He easily could have taken either of Gabriel's sons to make his sex slave. But Blaine was the complete opposite of Killian...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: If I knew.   Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:30 pm

Blaine listened carefully, his bottom lip poking out in a pout. He was not angry, he was glad to be with Barry either way. He just wished Barry had picked him for him instead of because of Killian.
"Ah, ah always wondered why ya ad picked em."

PostSubject: Re: If I knew.   Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:33 pm

"I wanted someone different than you... I thought I wouldn't fall for him then. But maybe I'm just fucked up in the head." Barry sighed. He loved Blaine but he knew it was wrong...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I knew.   

Back to top Go down

If I knew.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next