Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cancer Pink.

Go down 
+5
Jeremy Johnson
Mika Tyler
Augustus McDaniels
Cove Braxton
Killian Murdock
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore

Cancer Pink. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 13 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:21 pm

Aaron had just been about to leave, feeling rather dumb for bothering the sick boy. Though as soon as the door opened a wide smile broke out across the boys face. He extended the flowers quickly, stumbling though his words until finally he was able to force out a small "Hey Shannon, these are for you!" With his other hand rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 13 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:26 pm

"Oh wow..." Shannon stammered, his knees wobbling as he tried to keep himself upright, simply praying they didn't give out on him. "Thank you so much Aaron." His eyes were wide, his heart skipping a beat at how adorable Aaron was, how sweet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 13 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:52 pm

Aaron took a deep breath, offering up one of his large hands to Shannon. "Here, let me help you." His eyes were warm, though clouded with concern for the wobbling boy.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 13 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:26 pm

Shannon's eyes were wide as he stared at Aaron.
"Oh, no, I'll be fine." He smiled softly, trying to take a step before realizing he could use some help. He let one of his delicate hands slip into Aaron's, his heart thudding in his chest as blood rushed to his cheeks. "Thank you..." He murmured softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 13 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:03 pm

Aarons hand was warm, his fingers closing gently around Shannon's hand. His other moved around to support the boys weight, his arm around Shannon's waist as he held him up. "Mind if I come in? You want some company? We can order Chinese or I could cook for you."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 13 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:14 pm

Shannon trembled under the man's touch. If this was a few years ago before he had met Brice, he was sure he would have fainted right now.
"No, of course you can come in." He smiled sweetly as he inhaled the scent coming off of his flowers. "I'd love your company, I'm alone until Brice gets off of work in a few hours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 13 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:16 pm

Aaron nodded, directing Shannon into the home slowly. He didn't want to rush the boy, and he truly did not mind taking his time if it meant Shannon would be more comfortable. "So can I do anything for you?" He would even polish the boys nails if Shannon wanted him too.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 13 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:33 pm

Immediately, several dirty thoughts ran through Shannon's mind of course. This was the boy he'd crushed on since he'd been five years old, after all. But he blushed and shook them off.
"Just sitting with me would be fine honestly. We can order Chinese Food like you said, maybe watch some Tv?" He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 13 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:36 pm

"Anything you want, your wish is my command." Aaron lead Shannon to the couch, sitting him down before he picked up the phone to order Chinese food. Aaron was handsome, he looked as though he was ready for a date instead of a day at home with a sickly boy.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 13 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:54 pm

And Shannon couldn't stop staring at the boy, just taking in every little detail. A year or two ago he would not have been able to say a word to Aaron without stuttering like an idiot. Now, he was curled up to the man like he'd always dreamed of. He inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of the man's cologne.
"Thanks so much Aaron, really..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 13 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:58 pm

"Its all good Shannon." The man gently touched the crown of the boys head, smiling softly at the blond locks. he could tell the others hair was thinning but Shannon was still beautiful, he always had been. "You know, I think you would look just fine without make up on," Honestly Aaron thought the boy was gorgeous as a boy. He had never liked girls.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 13 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:18 pm

"Trust me, I don't." Shannon smiled softly, shaking his head. He had never been self conscious before, but he knew he looked like shit nowadays. Even with the makeup. "But thank you for saying so.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 13 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:04 pm

"I have always thought you were beautiful, but especially as a boy." Aaron wore a tiny smile, remembering the first time he had ever laid eyes on Shannon.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 13 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:14 pm

"You thought I was beautiful?" Shannon arched a skeptical eyebrow at the man. "Really?" Of course he'd known Aaron wouldn't like him as a woman, he'd made sure to never be in drag around the boy. He had known everything there was to know about Aaron..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 13 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:17 pm

"From the moment I laid eyes on you. I remember I asked Gabriel about you, because I had immediately thought of saying hello to you. I never did though, probably because I wouldn't want you caught up with someone like me. You just always seemed like an angel in a way. I don't know...You always walked so gracefully, and you seemed so sure of yourself. It melted me." Aaron had thought Shannon was gorgeous, but Aaron didn't like himself as much as he should, and he didn't want to pull Shannon down. The boy was far too precious.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 13 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:22 pm

Shannon blinked, his heart falling into his stomach. Aaron had thought HE was beautiful? Aaron had liked HIM?
"You're kidding?" He paused, his eyes wide and unbelieving. "I used to be head over heels for you. From the time I was little." Shannon admitted, blood rushing to his cheeks, turning them a rosy pink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 13 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:26 pm

Aaron tenderly brushed his fingers over Shannon's shoulder, contently pulling the boy closer. His smile was brilliant, proud. "Oh wow....That makes me feel pretty awesome. Shannon VanArnam actually had a crush on me....That just great..." He was flattered really, obvious by the coloring of his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 13 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:32 pm

Shannon leaned into Aaron, smiling softly, his heart pounding even harder at how adorable Aaron was blushing like that.
God, everything the boy did was adorable.
"You have no clue. From the time I saw you at Jasey's house when I was like five." Shannon blushed, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 13 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:44 pm

"Yeah? I remember you were wearing an I heart barbie shirt. It was pink." He nodded, he had adored it, adored everything about Shannon.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 13 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:47 pm

Shannon simply stared at him.
"Oh wow." He blushed deeply. He couldn't believe this. "I still have a bit of a crush on you to be honest." He admitted, smiling softly. Of course, Brice was his everything but Aaron was... well he was Aaron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 13 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:50 pm

"I know it. I had crushed on you for a long time, still get queasy when I see you. I just got the guts to come spend some time with you." He had missed his chance with Shannon and it ached, but as long as Shannon was happy.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 13 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:53 pm

"Of course, now you get the guts." Shannon chuckled, shaking his head. He remembered a time when he would have quite literally died if he knew Aaron Mizanin had a crush on him.
He couldn't wait to tell Jasey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 13 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:57 pm

"Well, I tried to talk to you several times but I mean, whenever I got ready to actually see you I chickened out." He chuckled softly, once more rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 13 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:09 am

"Same here." Shannon laughed softly. "Can't believe you didn't notice with the way I stared at you every time you were around."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 13 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:45 pm

'I was too busy trying not to make a fool out of myself." Aaron chuckled softly as he remember all the times he had tip toed around his home, trying to be invisible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cancer Pink.
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Johnson's :: Brice/Shannon-
Jump to: