Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cancer Pink.

Go down 
+5
Jeremy Johnson
Mika Tyler
Augustus McDaniels
Cove Braxton
Killian Murdock
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

Cancer Pink. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:11 am

"So?" Shannon rolled his eyes. "Like you've never tried to get with someone who was taken?" He clicked his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:25 am

"But noh one 'as ever really 'ated meh until now, and thah es Brice." Killian glanced back over to his brother who growled.
"Dad, make him leave."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:27 am

"Well I suggest you don't piss him off. He's batman." Shannon nodded as if this were a fact as Barry sighed.
"Brice..." He did feel bad, he knew Brice was having a hard time today but he never wanted to make Killian leave.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:32 am

"Well Ah'm tha joker, an ah'll whip es' batteh arse!" Killian announced, grinning back to Brice who glowered in anger.
"Dad. If you don't make him leave, im going for his head." He boy spoke calmly, deadly.
Trever snorted to Brice.
"Its my house, you get the hell out." He was too busy working to look up. "This is more Killian's home than yours brat."
Brice grit his teeth, his nails digging into the palms of his hands. This day...
He loathed it.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:37 am

"Trever." Barry spoke up. "I don't like him talking to Killian like that either but don't talk to my son like that." He let an arm wrap tighter around Brice's waist.
"Both of you be nice, please?" Shannon batted his eyelashes at Killian.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:42 am

"Oh shut the hell up Barry." Trever finally glanced over to them, crossing his arms. "Ill put you out my house too. Your brat is in here bothering my son." The man rolled his eyes, reaching over to rub Killian on the bat as the boy waved his hand around. "Mommah, Brice es nowt worth tha figh'."
Brice looked to his father, stomping his foot. He was a bit spoiled, and he was tempted to hit Killian in the face, if not for Shannon.
"Why must you be here?" The boy asked Killian, crossing his arms over his chest.
"Because this es mah mommah's house." The man answered, light smile on his face. "And ta take care of Shannon sinca yar crin' ta deddeh."
Brice's ears shaded pink with his anger.
"Outside." He pointed to the door, his chest heaving. "Me and you, outside, now."
"Gladleh." Killian stood, striding from the room, only to be followed by Brice.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:47 am

"No!" Shannon called out, standing up, tugging several machines as he frantically ran after the two men. "Stop it you two! I'll murder the both of you!" He groaned.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:50 am

Trever reached out, taking Shannon by his arm and yanking him down.
"Kid, you pull something out and I will not treat you. Your the reason they fight in the first place, don't make it worse." Trever was in a rather pissy mood today, being he had needed to test out an experiment and Morgue had been busy.
It was Thursday.
Once outside, Killian and Brice stood, staring each other down.
"I hate you." Brice spoke first, the hate he spoke of clear on his face.
"Feelin's mutual."
And the first punch was thrown.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:53 am

Shannon glared at Trever.
"Maybe you should get your child in check!" He huffed. "You two are not helping!" He hollered, hoping the two could hear him outside.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:57 am

"My child? Im going to just start keeping my child away from you, and Brice and Barry." Trever glared at Shannon. "And I do believe Brice started it, you whore." The man rolled his eyes. "But of course, blame Killian."
The boy were not stopping though, even if Brice wanted Killian was not. Shannon was sick.
NOT dying.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:15 am

"I will blame Killian be because even though I do love him, Brice has a reason to be upset. Even you get pissed when Killian flirts with your husband." He folded his arms across his chest. He was going to kill both of them when they got back in here...
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:23 am

Trever rolled his eyes at Shannon, shaking his head. "They would both be better off if you died." And with that, he stepped outside. Killian and Brice were rolling around on the ground, but Trever made his way over and took Brice back his neck, throwing him off of Killian and watching as the boy landed in a heap several feet away.
"Mommah!" Killian growled but he didn't move, just looking to his mother.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am

Shannon simply looked down as Trever left, the statement stinging him because he knew it was true. Maybe he just shouldn't fight this... He sighed softly, playing with his makeup kit as he waited dor the men to return. He wanted Jasey.
"He didn't mean it you know." Barry spoke up. Yes, he knew that Trever had in fact meant what he said but he'd gone soft since having Brice and he didn't like to see the normally bubbly boy acting so depressed.
"oh don't act like he didn't. I know he did. And you don't like me anyways." Shannon shook his head at Barry, considering calling Jasey even just because the boy would bitch at Trever for upsetting him.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:40 am

Trever had meant what he said, and he would be totally honest about it also.
Soon Brice stepped into the room, sporting a blackening eye and a busted lip. Killian followed soon after, his nose dripping blood, his hair mused, other than that he was fine, and so was Brice. Trever followed them in, making sure to clean his sons nose up even to Killian's protests.
Brice moved back to stand with his father, sighing as his eye swelled up.
"I hate him, dad."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Barry rose to clean the boy off but was beaten to it by Shannon who sighed, furrowing his brow at Brice.
"Batman..." He sighed, tending to the boy's wounds. "Please don't start shit with him anymore?" He frowned lightly. He knew Brice was no weakling but Killian was a bit stronger than him. And while he did love Killian, he'd murder him if he did Brice any serious harm.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:30 pm

"He started it!" Brice protested, glaring heatedly over to Killian who just shrugged his shoulders, leaning on his mother who watched Brice and Barry with disdain.
"An' ah'll finish et, ya scallywag!"
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:38 pm

"So? Don't let him piss you off so much. I'm with you now, doesn't matter if he flirts with me." Shannon sighed, running his nails through Brice's hair. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:54 pm

"I love you too." Brice just could not stand Killian though. He threatened Brice, and it would not be so bad, had Killian not been Shannon's first love, his first sexual experience.
"Lets get your chemo finished so we can go home." The boy forced a smile, ushering his lover back to his seat.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:02 pm

"Ugh." Shannon pouted but he let Trever finish giving him his chemo, leaning into Brice, hugging him tightly around the waist.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Brice held Shannon in a tight embrace, his mouth open and dancing on the side of the boys neck as they waited for the treatment to be over.
Trever made his way over to Barry, watching him closely.
"And how are you taking this?"
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:28 pm

"Taking what?" Barry arched an eyebrow. "Shannon having cancer or those two fighting. The first, I don't really care and I'm used to them fighting."
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:31 pm

Trever shrugged, he was simply making sure his friend was okay. He knew he disliked when Joss and Killian bickered but they never came to blows on anything. "Alright then." He hoped people would get lost when chemo was finished, he did not have the patience for them today. He already considered poisoning Shannon on several accounts today.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:34 pm

Shannon stepped up to hug Killian around the waist, pecking his temple before returning to Brice's side.
"Well I guess I'll see you next week." Shannon nodded at Trever, unenthusiastic about the thought of seeing the man again. He moved to take Brice's hand, humming softly. "I'm going to go over to Jasey's, you coming with me? I don't mind if you want to head home."
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:37 pm

"I guess I can come." Brice didn't really want too, he disliked Shannon hanging around with Jasey for fear he may catch something from him but he would never say anything to his lover. He did not want to hurt the boys feelings.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:39 pm

"Alright." Shannon grinned happily before snatching his wig back from Killian's head, winking at him. "I look better in it." He nodded, putting the wig on before eagerly heading off to Jasey's, knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cancer Pink.
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Johnson's :: Brice/Shannon-
Jump to: