Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Me Tender

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

Love Me Tender - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:57 pm

"Maybe I will let Augustus come love me." Luca teased Killian, grinning at Augustus.
Mika grinned at Augustus, glancing down at the iPod in his hands before slipping it away.
"How would you like to come out sometime? With me?" He raised an eyebrow. Augustus was the first person he'd willingly flirted with like this, even if he was rather quiet about it. It was shocking for him.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:34 pm

Killian opened his mouth to say something witty but the words died on his lips as he looked to his friend.
He had never heard Mika ask someone out.
And for it to be someone as idiotic as Augustus McDaniels.
"Wh-Wha?"
Augustus had been easing over to lean onto Luca, the idea of loving the boy making his heart swell. At the invetation though, the boy turned to look at Mika, pushing his glasses further up on his nose. He did not get asked out often, but when he did he was quick to turn them down. He loved people, loved all people, but he had never wanted a relationship with one.
Besides Luca.
But that is why he was an asexual pansexual. He loved everyone, but he wanted no sexual relationship. He didn't want a relationship of any kind.
But Mika....
Something about the man forced the thought of rejecting him to die before it even entered his head.
"Ah would love to, dread lock momma." He was rather surprised with himself, thinking of maybe calling it off now, but he couldn't.
He wanted to get to know Mika.
And he had no idea why.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:07 pm

Mika flashed a bright grin, bigger than he ever did. He actually was similar to Augustus in the way that he did not want any relationships, especially sexual ones. But something about Augustus was different. He wanted to know this boy.
"You drink coffee? I know a cafe on the edge of town. It's a nice place." He gave a crooked smile to the boy, ignoring Killian's shock.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:11 pm

"Does heh ever.". Killian rolled his eyes, knowing how Augustus was. The boy could not get through the day without at least two cups of coffee.
"That sounds groovy!". The ginger boy vibrated, his smile growing. "Oh yah!"
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:22 pm

"Great." Mika nodded his head. A person normally would have said that as an exclamation, but Mika did not. "So how about tomorrow night?" He smiled lightly at Augustus, watching the way he vibrated.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:26 pm

Augustus paused to think about this, finally nodding his head.
"Can it be before five dread lock momma?" he liked to help his mother cook and set the table for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:30 pm

"Sure." Mika nodded, giving his signature crooked smile. "I'll pick you up at three then."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:39 pm

"Sounds gro-". Augustus began, only to be cut off by Killian.
"Weh know, grooveh.". The man moved to tug Mika into his arms, rather jealous of Augustus. Not even he could get all that from the boy.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:48 pm

Mika stumbled as he was tugged into Killian's arms, chuckling softly.
"Calm yourself." He smirked at the man.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:00 am

"How are ya gonna ask em out an nowt meh, love?" Killian's bottom lip poked out as if he were a kicked puppy. "Ah'm sexy!"
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:03 am

"You're a slut." Mika chuckled softly. "I like him better. He sounds like Elvis." He glanced back at Augustus.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:08 am

Killian blinked at him, then over to Augustus. "Ah can sound like Elves toh!". A pause. "Who es heh again?"
Augustus almost choked on air.
"Woah there studly woman! You don't know the king!!"
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:13 am

Mika drug a hand down his face.
"How do you not know who Elvis is?" He groaned. "I have failed as your friend. Now you've done it, you're listening to every song of his EVER after this thing is over."
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:26 am

"Elves sounds like ah right dumb name." Killian rubbed the back of his neck, eyes widening as Augustus clutched at his chest.
"Don't talk about the kind like that studly! He is the king of the studliest!"
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:28 am

Mika nodded in agreement.
"Don't insult the king." He shook his head at Killian. "You are so not my best friend anymore. He's replacing you." He jerked a thumb towards Augustus.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:33 am

Killian snorted in irritation, glaring over to Augustus.
"Like 'ell heh es."
But he did not keep Augustus's attention for long, soon the boy was back flirting with Luca.
"So, lationa babe, king sinyetta!" He spoke random words that simply sounded nice.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:40 am

"He do that a lot?" Mika arched an eyebrow at Killian, glancing to Augustus flirting with Luca who just laughed him off, muttering something in Spanish.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:44 am

"Onleh with crocodile." Killian sighed in irritation at the ginger boy, his arm tight around Mika. "Ah don' know what et es. Heh never flirts with anyone but Luca, an you." He wondered if it was only the boys he liked that Augustus felt the need to flirt with.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:48 am

"Are you jealous? He appears to be moving in on your man?" Mika smiled lightly as he leaned into Killian. He was only ever comfortable around Killian.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:52 am

"Yes, mah man. Ah'm not worried about thah scalleh wag stealin' em away." Luca was his, and that was final. As much as Augustus might try, Killian knew where Luca's loyalties lay.
"I think you would look great on my arm lovely lady!" Augustus smiled to Luca, a genuine smile he saved only when facing the other boy.
Or for his mother.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:05 am

"he's adorable though, isn't he?" Mika couldn't help but grin. He wasn't sure what was so special about Augustus but there was definitely something about him...
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:08 am

"Adorableh? Heh es ah menace." Killian shook his head disapprovingly. "Heh 'as fore eyes, red hair, an heh sounds like thes Elves dude." Killian did not see anything attractive about the boy.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:18 am

"Well I think he's cute." Mika nodded firmly. He never was attracted to anyone really, especially not physically.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:24 am

And this is what had Killian looking to Mika as if there was something wrong.
"Cute...as in heh es attractive in some way? Ta you?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:54 am

"Yeah Killian. You know, just because Im quiet doesn't mean I'm not like a normal man." He chuckled softly at how confused Killian seemed. Though Augustus was truly the first boy he'd been interested in in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Me Tender
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next