Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Dance With The Devil.

Go down 
+4
Misery Braxton
Augustus McDaniels
Finn Holloway
Jeremy Johnson
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

To Dance With The Devil. Empty
PostSubject: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:56 pm

Morgue wore a relaxed smirk as he laid on Trever's table, his arms folded behind his head. Trever was not currently working on him, he simply enjoyed the man's company. He found himself over here a lot. Trever had informed him he had someone coming over today and Morgue had considered leaving, as he didn't really enjoy meeting new people. But he had nowhere else to go and he figured if the new person bothered him, he could simply leave then. His gaze was focused on Trever's handsome features until he heard the front door open and the pitter pattering sound of Toni's feet on the hardwood floors as he ran to hide.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:19 pm

Joining Toni's pitter pattered steps were rather loud ones as the visitors entered. Trever understood that two people had come into his home, though one never made any noise when walking. He was as silent as the sound of winter.
Soon in the shaddow of the door way as a small figure who had seemingly appeared like a ghost. Behind him the booming footsteps followed until a much larger form could be seen behind the first.
"Finn! Your late!". Trever's lips spread in a wide grin as the now named boy furthered intered the room.
"I come when I da*n well please.". The voice was low, edging on a violence and disdain unknown to mankind. The boy was small, almost as small as Toni, though their was something very much fearsome about him.
A quick glance over to the table had the boys upper lip curling in disgust.
"An' jus' who is this Marilyn Manson Impersonator'?"
"Thats Uh.". Trever glanced over to the table, eyes flying around as if he were nervous with this boy around. "Morgue."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:49 pm

Morgue's relaxed smirk curled into a grin as he laid eyes on the newcomer. Interesting. There was certainly something different about him. It was intriguing.
"Big words for such a small person." He moved to sit on the edge of the bed, his bleach blonde hair hanging in his face, glancing up at the new boy.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:56 pm

Finn cut his eyes to Morgue, snarling softly as the blond adressed him.
"Big pimple on the face of the Earth. Do not talk to me.". He looked back at Trever who was greeting the larger figure.
"Please tell me this is not our test subject. He is unacceptable.".
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:03 pm

"Unfortunately for you, I will be your test subject this evening." Morgue smirked, looking to eye the larger man.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:17 pm

Finn stared at Morgue for a moment, before his eyes flickered over to Trever.
"Get on the table." He demanded, stepping closer to Trever who blinked, sputtering at him. "Excuse you?"
"I said get on the table. Now." There was no room for an objection.
The larger new comer watched Trever and Finn, whining lightly to his tiny brother. "Finney! Don't be mean!" He towered everyone in the room, his eyes a bright green and his hair a light brown. He wore a sleeve of tattoo's down one arm, and on his face he kept a sweeter expressing, very unlike the sour one Finn wore.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:24 pm

Toni's tiny figure slowly appeared in the doorway, clinging to the doorframe as he eyed the small boy arguing with his lover. He disliked Finn...
Morgue glanced to Toni but said nothing, knowing he would only scare the boy off. Instead he stretched out on the bed, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:34 pm

Mathias, the larger, turned to Toni and gave a large smile.
"Hey!" He didn't know he would scare the boy, so he rushed over, dropping down on his knees to extend a hand. "Im Mathias!!"
Trever took his time, but he did talk Finn into using Morgue. The small boy stepped over, looking Morgue in his face rather coldly. He said nothing, though the gears in his mind were working. He examined Morgue's body, jotting things down on the pad in his arms.
"Have you bothered his skin pigments?"
"No. He is just pale." Trever joined him, reading the notes from Finn's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:51 pm

Toni nearly fell over as the boy came rushing towards him. He did back out of the doorway, slowly peeking just one eye back out to make sure it was safe before he extended his own hand, shaking Mathias's hand gently.
"I'm Toni..."

"Most of it is makeup." Morgue nodded, his eyes scanning over Finn now that the boy was closer, taking him in fully.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:57 pm

Finn was in reality a very attractive boy. Which was odd being his overall attitude was hell. His face was finely cut, eyes that would pierce down to the soul of a person. He nodded to Morgue, scribbling more on his pad. He had already taken Morgue in, even eyeing his mouth, or so the inside of it. He had to look no further, he knew much about the boys body now. "How long have you been sword swallowing?"

"Your really really REALLY pretty!" Mathias smiled brightly, his eyes alight as he took Toni in. "I mean like...REALLY pretty!" He was so stricken all he could do was blabber.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:14 pm

Morgue hummed thoughtfully, running a hand through his hair.
"About four years now." He nodded lightly, smirking lightly at Finn, just observing him.

And that was all it took for Toni's entire face to be a bright scarlet.
"Umm..." He trailed off, giving a shy smile. "Th-thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:18 pm

Finn nodded his head, glancing to Trever. "We could dissect his esophagus and determine just what sword swallowing does to it."
Trever nodded, reaching out to touch Morgue's adams apple.
"We could."

Mathias only seemed to get even more pleased. He flopped down to sit, cocking his head to the side as he took Toni in. "Wanna go get lunch together! I make a pretty awesome sammich!" He was obviously from some other part of the world, his words thundered with accent.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:24 pm

"Fun." Morgue's eyebrows rose and then fell as he spoke, grinning slyly up at the two of them.

"Umm..." Toni blinked at the boy, scooting back a bit as Mathias sat near him. "Let me ask..." He scurried off, tugging on Trever's shirt. "Can I go get lunch with..." He trailed off, realizing he didn't have a name. "Him." He pointed towards Mathias.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:32 pm

Finn moved to gather tools that not even Trever could find in his room anymore. The boy brought it all back, looking to Morgue with almost pitch black eyes.
He gave no warning, reaching out with a newly sharpened knife to slice carefully at Morgue's throat.

Trever glanced up to his lover, bending down to smile at Toni. "Your gonna think about me when your gone?" Trever had always been sweet with Toni, and though he knew the answered, he loved to hear Toni say he would miss him.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:47 pm

Morgue showed no sign of being in pain, his grin simply growing wider as he was cut into. It didn't bring him pleasure, like a masochist, but he had always been fond of pain, it reassured him that he was alive. Pain was a part of life.

"Of course!" Toni chirped, standing on his tip toes to kiss Trever's cheek gently. He glanced back to Mathias slowly before returning his gaze to Trever. "Is he safe?" He murmured. He did not know this boy. He seemed harmless but still.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:50 pm

Finn leaned over morgue, pushing him down and managing to get his hands bloodied. Not paying attention he ran his fingers through his hair, coating it with Morgue's blood as he moved to inspect the inside of the others throat.

"He is so safe, I think you could take him. Ill come check on you to make sure though." Trever wrapped hid arms tight around Toni, his lips pressed to the boys forehead. He could not help but feel his insides warm. He was hooked to Toni as if the boy were a drug.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:03 am

And for whatever reason, this turned Morgue on to no end, having his blood all over the other boy, through his gorgeous hair. A light pink rose to his cheeks but it was clear it was not from embarrassment. He silently cursed his grandmother. He wasn't even hard, but the slightest turn on made him flush like this.

"Okay." Toni nodded slowly, smiling before scurrying back over to Mathias. "We can get lunch." He smiled sweetly at the boy though he kept his distance.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:10 am

Trever stood and immediately noticed Morgue's skin.
His laughter filled the room, causing Finn to look back at him and give a menacing growl. "Just what is so funny when im trying to concentrate!"
"H-He is getting horny! What did you do!"
Finn blinked at Trever, then to Morgue.
"I do not give a da*mn if this turns him on, shut the hell up while in working you baboon!"
Trever tried to stifle his giggles to no avail. Finn simply ignored him and moved back to his work, now Morgue's blood wiped across one of his cheeks where he had scratched.
"Freaks."

Mathias rocket up right, bouncing on his feet in excitement. "Oh yeah! Can I make you a sammich! Im Mathias by the way!" He noticed Toni at a loss for his name.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:18 am

Morgue chuckled softly, mostly just to himself. But the blood on Finn's cheeks did not help matters. He'd never been too interested in sex, it was certainly pleasurable but there were far more important things. But the blood all over Finn had him wanting to take the boy right here.

"Toni." He smiled sweetly. "A sandwich sounds good." He nodded slowly, still a bit wary as he walked towards the kitchen, gesturing for Mathias to follow.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:24 am

Finn took a deep breath, leaning into examine Morgue's throat closely. He reached out, hands moving around the boy as if to choke him almost. But he did not, instead he moved them once more, this time as if going to tear the large slit in Morgue's skin.
"He bleeds a lot, doesnt he?" Finn himself carried along an accent. It was Swedish, just like he was. The boy brought a finger to his mouth, tongue whipping out to flick blood from his hands.
"He is B positive."

Mathias moved into the kitchen, already moving around to find everything he would need to make him and Toni sandwiches. "What kind do you want? I can make you anything! I mean! Uh! Like any sammich!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:29 am

Morgue gritted his teeth at this, his jaw clenched as more pink rushed to his face. Blood was a bit of a fetish with his. Plus the thought of having his fluids all over this gorgeous boy. He didn't want to talk in case it would mess the boy up during his work.

Toni hummed softly, watching Mathias move around the kitchen.
"Surprise me." He smiled lightly. "Whatever you're making for yourself is okay." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:40 am

Trever took down what Finn had said, watching as the boy leaned into Morgue's face, locking eyes with him to intake his pupil dilatation. His hands moving to stop the blood flowing from the others throat.
"Tell me Marilyn." Finn smirked devilishly. "Have you ever looked into the eyes of the devil?"

Mathias nodded his head, dropping down to the floor so he could look at Toni seriously.
"I cutted my finger." And he had, he extended his hand to prove that he indeed had a small cut, dripping blood on his finger. He had been cutting crust and managed to slice his skin. "Can you kiss it better?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:46 am

Morgue wet his lips as he watched Finn. The boy this close to him was driving him crazy.
"No but I'm assuming I am right now." He smirked lightly, staring right into the boy's eyes, letting him know he was not afraid by any means.

Toni's eyes widened as he looked at the drop of blood on the boy's finger. He rushed off, returning a moment later with a bandaid in hand. He gently wiped the blood off before placing the bandaid on Mathias's finger before pressing his lips ever so softly to the boy's finger, looking up at him.
"Better?"
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:50 am

"Of course not. The Devil has nothing on me." Finn was a bit curious with how Morgue seemed to react to him. Most everyone else could not stand to be around him, with his pissy attitude, his hateful looks, and his total appreciation for gore.

"YES! Thank you!" Mathias lunged forward, wrapping Toni in his arms. He hugged the boy fiercely but made sure not to squeeze to tightly. He did not want to hurt the small boy by any means, but he was simply to pleased that he had gotten a kiss from Toni.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:54 am

Morgue grinned at the boy's words.
"And I doubt the Devil could be as beautiful." He could tell sweet talking was not the way to get this boy to like him but he did feel the need to point out Finn's beauty. He couldn't stop staring at him. And his attitude and appreciation for gore only made it better.

Toni squeaked lightly, rigid in the boy's arms for a moment before he became comfortable, slowly hugging him back.
"Y-you're welcome."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. Empty

Back to top Go down

To Dance With The Devil.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next