Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Repetition and Time

Go down 
+6
Rhett Braxton
Kyndal Paxton
Misery Braxton
Finn Holloway
Jeremy Johnson
Augustus McDaniels
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

Of Repetition and Time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:25 pm

Augustus ran his thumb over Manuel's cheek, his heart warming at the words. As the kiss broke, Augustus pressed himself into Manuel's chest, signing contently. "So...About that vacation...I was thinking that it would be pretty cool to give birth to this kid back where your from."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:26 pm

"I would love to take you back home." Manuel's eyes lit with his excitement as he placed a hand against the boy's flat stomach.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:29 pm

"Yeah?" Augustus felt his stomach flip at the light in Manuel's eyes, his own hand moving to rest atop that of his lovers. "I would love to go, I would love to see where you grew up, and I'd love for our baby to be able to have that, too."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:31 pm

"When do you want to go?" Manuel smiled brightly at his lover. "I'm ready any time you are..." He would drop anything at the chance of spending alone time with Augustus back at his home.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:38 pm

"Whenever you can take me im ready to go. Momma might miss me but I want to go away for a while, just me and you." Augustus nodded his head, looking down to his stomach. "Plus Im...I don't want to tell Luca..." He didn't know how he would manage to tell the boy about this...
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:15 pm

"Well we have to tell him sometime..." Manuel sighed softly, stroking Augustus's curly red hair.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:20 pm

"No we don't!" Augustus protested, bouncing lightly on the balls of his feet. "Get this! Imma work it out in my head, but somehow, you are going to 'adopt' a baby and he will never know!" Of course unless it came out with fiery red hair.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:28 pm

Manuel frowned lightly.
"Sweetheart... I'd really rather tell him." He sighed softly. He didn't want to hide something this big from his son.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:33 pm

Augustus's smile vanished, his head dropping down. He didn't really have anything else to say being Manuel disagreed with him. He simply felt better without the worry of telling Luca on his shoulders, but if they had to tell Luca then he would sit through it.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:26 pm

"I just... I don't want to hide something that big from him sweetheart... I want him to know that you and I made that baby together... I want everyone to know." He sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:32 pm

"But do you realize how weird that is?" Augustus glanced up at him, shaking his head. Manuel wouldn't understand. He did not know how in love Augustus had been with Luca for such a long time, and then to get with his father and have a child that was biologically his brother.
"But I understand." The boy smiled softly. "Your a good daddy like that..."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:36 pm

"I know it's weird... and I'm sorry I just don't want to hide this from anyone. I'm proud of it..." He frowned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:39 pm

Augustus smiled up at Manuel, his face splitting in a smile. "We can tell Luca, one one condition." The boy laughed softly to himself. "If its a boy we name it Elvis!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:46 pm

Manuel chuckled softly, nodding his head.
"We've got a deal." He winked at his lover.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:48 pm

Augustus grinned, hugging on tight to his lover. A month passed by, Augustus now baring a slight bump. He disliked it, because it made his shirts fit him oddly, but other than that he was proud of it.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:15 pm

They were now done packing and were on their way to the airport to Peru. Manuel was so excited he could hardly stand it. Of course he was happy to be visiting his home again, but the fact that he was sharing that experience with Augustus made it that much better.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:20 pm

Augustus could not wait to be there, he was bouncing around anxiously, holding onto Manuel's hand tightly. "So, this is going to be great Peruvian Papi!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:27 pm

"Of course, it'll be amazing." Manuel ginned as they arrived at the airport, moving to board their flight. "There are so many things I want to show you."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:28 pm

Augustus seated himself, glancing out the window curiously. "Like what? Is Peru like Italy?" He didn't know what to imagine.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:35 pm

"I don't know, I've never been to Italy." He chuckled softly. "It's so beautiful out here... and there are places I grew up in... I can show you everything..." He squeezed the boy's hand.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:42 pm

Augustus could not stop smiling. He leaned into Manuel, humming softly in thought. "Can we use the same hospital you did for when Luca was born?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:54 pm

"We can." Manuel smiled softly although he wasn't sure he would be able to step foot in that room again. But he would figure that out when they came to it. He wanted to take Augustus to the restaurant he had taken James on their first date...
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:56 pm

Augustus was nothing but smiles, his red hair pulled back in a pony tail so he could see better out of the windows. This pronounced the freckles on his cheeks, though it was good Augustus didn't know or he would have put his hair back down in a heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:02 pm

And Manuel found himself smiling at Augustus most of the ride, just grinning as he watched the freckles dance on his face.
"You're beautiful." He sighed contently.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:04 pm

Augustus glanced over to Manuel, his cheeks heating up as he did so. He pressed a hand to his face, cursing his ginerness.
"You just have a fetish for redhair and freckles."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Repetition and Time
Page 5 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next