HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Of Repetition and Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:39 pm

Augustus was hesitant, chewing on the inside if his cheek. "I guess we could go to my house...I don't want Luca to know."
Oh god, he would be the mother of Luca's half brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:52 pm

"Alright, sweetheart." Manuel nodded. He knew Luca would know eventually but they could cross that bridge when they came to it. Instead, he took Augustus's hand, walking towards the boy's home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:57 pm

Entering the home, Augustus took a deep breath to gather all his courage before speaking. "Momma? Daddy? Can I talk to you guys?". Briley had been laid out on the couch, holding Brynn close to his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:11 pm

Manuel took a step back, far away enough to give the boy space and yet close enough to be there if he was needed.
"Yeah baby?" Brynn's brow furrowed, sensing the tone in Augustus's voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:49 pm

The looked as though he were going to faint, his eyes darting around nervously. "I...I'm pregnant.". His voice was soft, quivering lightly as he spoke.
Briley stared at his son for a moment. As if in slow motion he stood, he felt like he was outside of his body, watching as his hand came down hard on Augustus's face. The boy stumbled back, his neck cracking as his fathers hand knocked him down. Briley stood a moment, looking back at Brynn as if he were confused on what to do.
"Brynn?" He hadn't even really meant to hit Augustus, it had just been his first reaction. Something he wished he would have done to himself before knocking Cove up. He knelt down, pulling Augustus back to his feet with A frown.
"Im sorry Gus...But your still in trouble." Briley was relived to see Augustus's eyes focusing on him. He didn't seem to have done any real damage aside from a busted lip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:33 pm

Brynn however didn't take notice of the fact that Augustus appeared to be fine. He had stood the second Briley's hand had made contact with Augustus's face. He took his lover roughly by the shoulders, pressing Briley against the wall.
"You EVER hit MY baby again and we're going to have problems." He warned, his teeth gritted. Yes, HIS baby.
Manuel was tempted to smack Briley himself but he busied himself with checking on Augustus, caressing his cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:37 pm

Briley stared at Brynn, his jaw tight as he did so. "Brynn, that is not YOUR baby, it is ours. Now get the hell offa me." Briley shoved hard on his lovers chest, anger flashing in his eyes.
Augustus scrambled to his feet, almost tripping as he tugged on his mothers shirt.
"M-Momma please! C-Can we not fight? No violence?" Augustus hated it, even though he had just been on the receiving end of fist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:46 pm

"I won't let him touch you like that. Especially if you're carrying a child inside of you." Brynn shook his head, his eyes narrowed on Briley. "Don't lay a hand on him." He snapped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:49 pm

"Brynn." Briley stared at his lover, shaking his head. "You know what, do whatever the hell you want." The man didn't sound angry, just irritated as he stepped out of the room. He figured he would maybe call Cove and see if he couldn't get things right in his head.
Augustus held tighter to his mothers shirt.
"Momma you know he didn't mean it! Its daddy..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:53 pm

Brynn sighed as he watched Briley leave, shaking his head.
"I know but that doesn't make it okay, sweetheart. He can't hit someone every time he's pissed." He sighed, shaking his head as if to shake the thoughts out. "So... pregnant?" He arched an eyebrow, moving a hand to Augustus's stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:56 pm

"Yeah." The boy sighed, he had forgotten about it until his mother had brought it back up. "I...Uh...Me and Manuel..." He glanced back to his lover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:09 pm

Brynn frowned lightly back at Manuel but he nodded his head.
"I'm disappointed in you." He sighed. And that was all he said as he exited the room. But a few minutes later he returned, his hands clasped behind his back. "But yelling at you isn't going to fix anything or make the baby in your belly disappear. So..." He pulled his hands out from behind him, each hand held a small baby outfit that had belonged to Shion or Dacey when they were little. "Which one of these do you like better?" He gave his son a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:14 pm

Brynn's words had been enough to make Augustus feel as though his world were falling apart. He would have rather heard anything else in the world besides that. One thing he had always said he was never going to do in his life was make his mother disappointed in him, because his mother had always been the only person he had to impress. The only person to be proud of him.
As his mother pulled the tiny clothes out, Augustus couldn't help himself. He lunged for his mother, arms winding around Brynn's waist as his son clung to him.
"O-Oh momma..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:23 pm

Brynn smiled softly, kissing Augustus's temple as he hugged his son close to him.
"I do think you're smarter than this. You know you should have been safe but giving you the same lecture everyone else does isn't going to do anything. So I'm going to be here for you. I want you to be the best mother you can to this baby."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:29 pm

Augustus shook his head, trying to force out the awful gnawing in his belly. He had not wanted to keep the child, much less raise it. But it was his hole and his had to lie in it. He should have never agreed to making love with Manuel. It was ruining his life.
"Thank you momma..." It was all he could say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:33 pm

"What's bothering you?" He frowned lightly at his son, stroking his hair. "I mean I know it's stressful and you're going to go through hell being pregnant but it's all worth it, I promise."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:47 pm

"Momma...Whats not bothering me? I was ready to have an abortion not even an hour ago. Im sixteen, im going to have a baby, your disappointed in me,, my dad just hit me for the first time ever, and..." He simply was not sure what his life had become in one day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:52 pm

"It will all be okay sweetheart." Brynn sighed, kissing Augustus on the cheek. "I promise..." He turned to look at Manuel.
"And you. If you ever hurt my little boy, just know that there will be hell to pay."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:55 pm

Augustus looked over to Manuel, sighing softly as he did so. He wondered what Luca would say when he found out.
It made Augustus sick to think about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:59 pm

"I wouldn't dream of hurting him." Manuel shook his head.
"For someone who is older than me, you sure are stupid." Brynn sighed softly. "Take care of my boy. Don't let him raise this kid alone."
"Of course not." Manuel nodded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:05 pm

Augustus glanced over to his mother, shaking his head. "Momma, He is the only reason I probably didn't get an abortion. He wants it, I dont."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:13 pm

Brynn frowned deeply at his son, placing his hands on the boy's shoulders.
"You may not want this baby, but if you have it you don't want it to grow up knowing that. It's not this child's fault that you didn't use a condom. You don't take it out on the baby, you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:17 pm

Augustus stared at his mother, just shrugged the mans hands off his shoulders. "Sure mom." And with that Augustus made his way up to his room, his nose scrunched up in irritation. His mother was only making things worse. He knew that it was not the baby's fault. In fact he knew it was all his fault but making him feel bad was not changing that. And it was hurtful to hear his mother thought he may take it out on the baby.
Obviously his mother didn't know him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:20 pm

Brynn sighed, immediately making his way after the boy.
"Augustus, I just don't want the baby to feel bad because you didn't want it. I want you to be ready for what you're getting into."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:24 pm

"Well mom, I hate to break it to you but im not ready for this. But I know, its my fault. I should not have let it happen, yadda, yadda, yadda." Augustus had never in his life copped an attitude with his mother, or anyone else for that matter. But the hormones were kicking in already, and his mood swings were just beginning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   

Back to top Go down

Of Repetition and Time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next