HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Of Repetition and Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:28 pm

"First of all, I know you're pregnant but that does not work as an excuse for giving me attitude until at least the three month mark. Secondly, you need to get ready. I know that sounds unfair but you were irresponsible and now it is your job to deal with the consequences. You have to prepare yourself to be a mother because whether you are ready or not, it's happening. And these nine months are going to go fast."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:34 pm

"Mom." Augustus turned, staring at his mother with a slight twitch in his eye. "Im leaving. Im going to move in with Manuel. I don't think I can deal with this. Im not trying to have an attitude or be mean, but your making things worse. Your stressing me out, and I seriously think id rather take my chances dealing with this on my own than listening to you. Your just upsetting me. I know you don't mean to momma, your just trying to help, but its not helping." Augustus leaned forward to kiss Brynn's cheek. "Ill come visit." He promised, moving forward to gather his clothes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:47 pm

Brynn swallowed, simply watching his son for a moment before he shook his head and left the room without another word. He had never let Augustus see him cry and he wasn't about to now. He made his way to his own bedroom and locked the door before letting himself sob openly. Most would think he was overreacting but his baby was everything to him. He loved all his children equally of course but there was always a bond between him and Augustus. They were closer being that Augustus was his biologically. And now he was leaving. His last baby was leaving him over this and he hated it. Augustus had just basically told him he was being a bad mother and that he was leaving because of it.
It made him hate himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:56 pm

It didn't take long for Augustus to feel bad. He was not sure what had come over him, but he did know he had been a total brat. He made his way through the home, stopping at his parents bedroom door and knocking softly.
"Momma...Please open up? Im sorry...And really sorry and I need you..." Augustus pressed his cheek to the door as his eyes teared up. "I was so wrong to say anything of that to you! I honestly didn't mean it! I don't know what came over me. You have every right to hate me if you want but I hope you don't! I know your just trying to help me! Your such a good momma." Augustus sniffled as he continued. "I could never ask for a better momma. When no one else was there for me you were. Always. The best memories I have all involve you momma! I don't wanna leave! I don't think I could do this without you momma, please, please. I love you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:03 pm

"Just hold on Gus! I'll be out in a minute!" His voice wavered with his tears. He didn't want to let Augustus see him cry...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:06 pm

"Momma! Now! Let me in!" Augustus took a deep breath, letting out a loud wail. He needed his mother, and he knew one sure way to get him out. "I-I need you..." His voice was quiet, laced with tears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:15 pm

"Stop that!" Brynn sighed, rubbing at his eyes. "You just told me you didn't want my help..." He sniffled lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:18 pm

"Momma please....I really need you...I know what I said and I was wrong...I need my momma." He rested against the door, tears welling in his eyes. "I need you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:25 pm

Brynn stood up, wiping his eyes once more, though they were still watering as he opened the door and pulled Augustus into his arms.
"I'm sorry I upset you, I'm just trying to prepare you for this sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:28 pm

"I know momma...I know...I don't know whats wrong with me. Its like my entire life has gone down in one day and...im scared momma..." The boy buried his face in Brynn's chest. "Im so scared."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:49 pm

"You have me and your daddy. You have Manuel... we'll all get you through this." He nodded, his voice a soft whisper. "And even if you don't have anyone else, you'll always have me baby. Always." He pressed a kiss into Augustus's hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:50 pm

Augustus sniffled softly, for the first time that day managing a genuine, Augustus smile.
"Promise momma?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:01 pm

"I promise." Brynn nodded at his son. "That's a momma's job. I'm going to be here for you through everything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:04 pm

Augustus pressed close into his mother, smiling softly. How would he ever get along without his mother?
He wouldn't.
"Okay...Well I should probably go talk to Manuel..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:17 pm

"If you must." Brynn smiled softly, kissing the boy's cheek lightly. "You think he's going to be a good daddy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:35 pm

"Momma...thats probably the only thing in not worried about. I have seen him with Luca, he is so amazing. He teaches him so much, and he always has a smile for him. I know that with this baby we will be just as good. Manuel is a precious person. He did for me what no one else could do. He made me fall in love with him, even though he isn't Luca. Now when I go to bed at night, I don't cry. Instead I smile because I know that Manuel is thinking about me, and im thinking about him. I get the satisfaction of knowing for the first time in my life, the person I love returns my feelings. This is going to sound weird but Luca's smile has been replaced by his. They are diffetent though. Luca smiled like the sun, and when Manuel smiles I think of the moon and how it guides us through dark times. When Manuel laughs its not like music, its just happiness, straight from his heart. Luca has a freckle on his cheek, high up. Manuel has a beauty mark close to the bridge of his nose. When Luca kissed me, my heart ached for what I couldn't have. When Manuel kisses me everything else melts away and all I can see is him. His eyes are a lighter brown than Luca's but they stay brown always. They might get a bit darker sometimes but they are constant, just like he is. I can always count on him being there for me. He holds me and all of a sudden I know everything is going to be okay. He touches my cheek with his rough hands, hands that are tired from working so hard to give Luca all he could. And he has fourty four squiggly lines on the pads of his fingers. And when he talks he reminds me of a place I have never been, but I dream of going. Be it a daddy or a boyfriend, Manuel is precious.". Augustus had a look of wonder in his eyes as he spoke of his lover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:41 pm

"Oh baby..." Brynn grinned as he listened. "I think he really might be the one for you..." He was so happy for his baby...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:46 pm

"He IS the one momma...He just doesn't know it yet. Im not sure if im the one for him though. I don't know how he feels about me...". He always wondered if James had been Manuel's one true love, and he was just back up since Janes had passed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 am

"I think you are sweetheart." Brynn nodded. "I see the way he looks at you... he's in love with you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:51 am

"If he's not he's gonna be." Augustus nodded his head, he was determined. Luca may not have loved him, but Augustus felt comfortable in thinking Manuel did. "Because of him, I know im going to get through this. Even if I don't want too, I gotta do it for him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:22 pm

"That's true love." Brynn nodded, smiling happily as he pecked his son's cheek. "When you love someone, you do anything for them, even if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Augustus slipped away from his mother, making his way over to manuel. He smile sweetly, his nose scrunching up slightly as he did so. He took the mans hand, running his thumb over the back of it. "I love you Manuel. And im pregnant, and we're going to be parents.". He felt like the first time he had told his lover the news had not been right. And so he was doing it again, the right way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:40 pm

"You're going to stay with me, sweetheart?" Manuel murmured, squeezing the boy's hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:43 pm

"Im going to stay with you as long as you'll have me...And I'll love you forever." He could promise that, just like he loved Luca. He might not be IN love with Luca anymore but he would always love him. The same for Manuel, only this time Augustus would forever be IN love. Even if they didn't work out, he could never erase the feelings he has for the older man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:20 pm

"I'll never stop loving you..." Manuel smiled, shaking his head as he pressed their lips together sweetly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   

Back to top Go down

Of Repetition and Time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next