HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Of Repetition and Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Mon May 13, 2013 12:43 am

Trever offered the baby to Luca, taking him by the arm to tug him up. "Come on. You don't need to be here right now." He didn't know what was wrong with Killian, and he did not want Luca to be here if something detrimental happened. "Step over there and see how Augustus and Manuel are doing. " Trever urged, already reaching for more tools he planned to use on his son.

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Mon May 13, 2013 12:53 am

"Trever I can't." Luca shook his head simply, pressing his tiny child into his arms as he moved back to Killian's side. "Just please, help him..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Mon May 13, 2013 12:59 am

The man groaned softly, reaching down to slide one of Killian's eye lids up to determine how conscious he was. "He has lost a lot of blood." Trever's face was grim as he picked out a few viles from his bag, injecting them into Killian's IV bag. "Luca...He would want you to go. He would not want you to see him like this." Trever knew he wouldnt want that for Toni.

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Mon May 13, 2013 1:03 am

"I don't care Trever. I can't leave him like this." Luca shook his head, grasping one of Killian's hands gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Mon May 13, 2013 1:07 am

Trever shook his head, pointing to the small child in Luca's arms. "You really should go suck everything from his nose and mouth. Dry him off and make sure he is breathing on his own."

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Mon May 13, 2013 1:16 am

"Trever..." Luca had been so excited for this child but he could not fathom leaving Killian alone... He didn't care about anything except for his lover right now. "Just please, let me stay here. I can't go..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Mon May 13, 2013 1:19 am

Trever ran a bloodied hand through his hair as he began sewing Killian up. "I have to work on my son. I understand you dont want to leave him but the baby needs to be checked out. It really does and I can only to one think. If I go to work on the baby then Killian..." He didn't think his son would make it if he stopped working.

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Mon May 13, 2013 1:23 am

"Trever goddamnit." Luca drug a hand through his hair, looking around helplessly and the next thing he knew, his father was by his side, gently taking his grandbaby and cradling it in his arms. "I've got it sweetheart." Manuel pressed his lips to his son's temple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Mon May 13, 2013 1:28 am

Trever ignored them, buzzing around his son worriedly while Finn worked on Augustus. The man soon had succeeded in bringing color back into his son's lips, trying to regulate his blood.
Killian's hand twitched lightly, his fingers curling lifelessly around Luca's hand.

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Mon May 13, 2013 1:31 am

Luca's heart was pounding in his chest as he watched Killian closely, singing softly under his breath in Spanish. It was partly to hope Killian would hear him and partly just because it calmed himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Mon May 13, 2013 1:37 am

Trever took a seat beside Killian, gently brushing a hand over his sons cheek. "I'm not sure how he is doing. It doesnt look good though..." Honestly he was scared his son was not going to make it but Killian was still breathing, his body was working. He just had to get up.
"I f*cking got the kid." Finn had gotten the baby out, and then had left Augustus alone to bring it to Trever.
"You....Hey!" Trever gently took the baby from Finn, lightly nudging the boy. "Go sew him back up!!"

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Mon May 13, 2013 7:39 am

"Killian, baby..." Luca's voice lowered to a whisper as he murmured in the man's ear. "I love you so much. Please, please, open those pretty blue eyes for me. I'm begging you."

Manuel had taken care of his grandchild before making his way back to Augustus's side, the baby nuzzled tight in his arms. He was careful, good at handling the premature infant since he'd dealt with Luca when the boy had been younger.
"How are you doing, sweetheart?" Manuel cooed at his lover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Mon May 13, 2013 11:54 am

Trever stood up, pressing a kiss to Killian's forehead before nodding at Luca. "I'll be back, im going to check on Manuel and the babies." He figured a little alone time would be fine.

"Ngh." Augustus turned his head away from Manuel, reaching up to rub his temples. His head hurt. His body hurt. His insides hurt. Everything hurt.
Finn was standing over him, injecting some pain killer into the boys IV line to help his pain.

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Mon May 13, 2013 11:59 am

"Okay." Luca nodded quickly, his eyes not leaving Killian for a second.

"Oh sweetheart..." Manuel frowned deeply as he watched his lover closely. "I love you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Mon May 13, 2013 12:03 pm

"Love you too." The boy whined softly, his red hair plastered to the sides of his face. "I-I hurt really bad." It was a small whimper, begging for help that no one could give him. He would simply have to wait for the medicines to kick in.
Trever had by now taken both of the infants to clean up and check over, leaving Finn to watch Augustus and Killian.

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Mon May 13, 2013 12:06 pm

"Oh darling, I know..." Manuel sighed, caressing the boy's cheeks, though honestly he had never been so happy. His Augustus had made it through birth... he wasn't going to lose him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Mon May 13, 2013 12:10 pm

"I-It hurts really bad..." Augustus repeated, his insides felt like they were on fire, melting like ice. Even when Finn had been cutting him open he had not hurt like this. Vaguely he wondered if something was wrong, but simply didn't have enough energy to really think when this pain was hanging over him.

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Mon May 13, 2013 12:12 pm

Manuel looked around worriedly for Trever, not quite trusting Finn. He knew it was normal to be in pain after giving birth but what if something was wrong? He couldn't chance it..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Mon May 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Finn noticed Manuel, prompting him to look over to Augustus. The boy took his vitals, running a few tests on him before leaning back into the wall.
"Trever! The f*cking ginger is going into shock! His f*cking organs are shutting the hell down!"

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Mon May 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Finn noticed Manuel, prompting him to look over to Augustus. The boy took his vitals, running a few tests on him before leaning back into the wall.
"Trever! The f*cking ginger is going into shock! His f*cking organs are shutting the hell down!"

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Mon May 13, 2013 2:22 pm

Manuel cursed, running a hand through his hair as he watched his lover.
"Sweetheart,stay with me, alright?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Mon May 13, 2013 3:49 pm

Augustus pressed his palms into his eyes, squeaking as Trever rushed over to check on him. The man already had a machine ready to hook up to Augustus, his face drawn in concentration as he worked.
"Move back." He ordered Manuel, ushering Finn over. "Finn come help me."

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Mon May 13, 2013 3:58 pm

Manuel took several steps back, his eyes locked on Augustus as Luca moved over to watch as well, though one of his hands was still holding tight to Killian's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Mon May 13, 2013 4:19 pm

Killian had since then woken up, he had taken his baby from Trever, and now he was coddling it as Luca held his hand. He had simply been so tired from labor he had lost consciousness for his childs first fifteen miutes of life. He tugged on Luca's hand, watching his lover and Manuel as they watched Augustus.
"Crocodile, ya need ta come 'ere an relax." Worrying over it was not helping matters.

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Mon May 13, 2013 4:31 pm

"I just want to make sure he's okay darling." Luca sighed but did turn to his lover, eyeing their son closely. "Isn't he precious...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   

Back to top Go down

Of Repetition and Time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next