Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On That Good Kush & Alcohol

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore

On That Good Kush & Alcohol Empty
PostSubject: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:54 pm

"Alright mom, calm the hell down alright? My mello is in danger." Mack was sprawled out on the couch, his leg hanging limply over the side like it often did. He had several bottles of beer empty and cluttering the floor of his home. In one hand he held his phone, on which he was talking to his mother. And in the other hand he held a slowly burning joint in between his fingers.
"Sorry mom, sorry." He cringed, he had forgotten how much his mother hated when he spoke of his mello.
"I love you too, see ya...." As soon as he hung up he had placed the joint back between his lips, in hailing deeply. His mother wanted him to have someone around. Someone like a boyfriend or a girlfriend that would watch him and keep him in line. Lately she had became much more assertive on the matter and Mack actual had to considering getting a lover. He had never really wanted one being he enjoyed his ability to f*ck whomever he wanted, plus he considered himself married to Mary Jane. With a real love he could not do that, and so he needed a plan. Never the less, as soon at the marijuana invaded his body, he forgot of his pressing issues. Old Mary Jane always made him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:12 am

Sage fought the jitters running through his body as his fist pounded on Mack's front door.
He had been almost over his addiction. Quincy had called every drug dealer around, making sure they knew not to give Sage anything. Sage had been clean for almost a year.
And then he'd met Mack.
It was useless fighting it. He was a druggie, and he was coming to terms with the fact that this was all he would ever be.
Now his addiction was back full force. He was back to his old ways of selling himself for money, getting high, and then fighting the withdrawal before doing it all over again. Yes, it was back and even worse than before. He'd been to Mack's at least three times this past week.
He impatiently tapped his foot as he waited for the door to open, his hand clasped around the wad of cash in his pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:17 am

"Dude, bro, just come the f*ck in here already! The loud sounds are chasing away the mellow!" Mack groaned from inside, stubbing out his joint before sliding it behind his ear. He had immediately liked Sage, the moment they had met he had like him, plus he liked the business he got out of him. He made no move to get up from the couch, instead he just laid there, and trusted that whomever was going into his home was not coming to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:28 am

"I'm about to chase away your mellow if you don't give me my shit." Sage muttered as he stepped inside, moving to sit on the couch, moving Mack's legs from their sprawled out position to make room for himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:31 am

"Brother man, just go with the flow, you know?" Mack craned his head over to smile at Sage, his eyes crunched up. He was, as one would say, 'chinked out'.
"You wanna hit it, homie?" Mack reached for the joint behind his ear
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:49 am

"No I don't." Sage groaned lightly as he leaned back on the couch. "Come on, I have cash. You know what I want." His skin was breaking out in cold sweats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:53 am

"Sorry bra, but I don't really need any money right now." Mack shrugged his shoulders. "But I could easily do a line of coke. Not worth the trade brother." The man smiled over to Sage, antagonizing was his specialty.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:26 am

Sage gritted his teeth, a hand running through his long black hair.
"Damnit, Mack." He muttered. "Come on, you know I need it." He needed it like he needed air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:18 am

"No, what you need bra is to take a hit and calm down. You need to go with the flow man.". Mack watched him closely, of course he could tell that Sage was having withdraws. It brought a lazy smirk to his face. "You can find another way to pay me bra. I don't really need cash though....dude, what I need is like...like a boyfriend.". He rambled on in his smoke induced way.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:28 am

"A boyfriend?" Sage raised an eyebrow skeptically. Mack with a boyfriend was just odd. So he dismissed this as one of the boy's marijuana influenced ramblings and nodded. "Sure, sure, I'm your boyfriend, just give it to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:02 pm

"Wait, really dude? You'll be my boyfriend?" Mack's mouth was slightly agape as it clicked in his marijuana clouded mind. That would be perfect! Make Sage be is boyfriend so his mother would shut up! He could not fathom why he had not thought of it before! The boy sat up, reaching into his pocket for his small baggie of cocaine. He pulled it out and dangled it in front of Sage, the bag bouncing in the air.
"I'll pay you with blow!"
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:18 pm

Sage snatched the bag out of his hands before he really took in what the man had said.
"You're serious?" He arched an eyebrow. "Why do you want a boyfriend anyways?" But he couldn't really concentrate as he leaned out to the small coffee table, pouring the cocaine out in a neat line, already feeling better at the thought of using again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:26 pm

"Because my mom is busting my balls over it." Mack stretched back out, his fingers curling around his favorite white lighter. He bright the object back to his body, pulling the joint from behind his ear in favor of placing it between his lips. "Im tired of hearing em b*tch at me over it so imma solve the problem, and you Sagie-poo are going to help me do it." He cupped one hand around the end of his joint, and then proceeed to light it.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:37 pm

Sage was about to tell Mack there was no way in hell he was doing that, especially after the boy called him Sagie-poo, but then he paused.
"And if I do this, I won't have to pay you for coke anymore?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:48 pm

"I'll give you three baggies a week, free of charge." Mack inhaled deeply, his mussed red hair falling into his eyes as he did so. He lived for the high, and he would die for it too. He had always been this way. His parents paid for whatever he wanted and so he didn't need any money. Even so, he grew marijuana, and dealt any other kind of drug you could want.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:58 pm

Sage thought this over for a second before glancing back at Mack.
"Then you've got a deal, honey." He smirked lightly at his friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:04 pm

Mack snorted the smoke, coughing it back into the air, and into Sage's face as he was wracked with uncontrollable giggles. Honey. This would be an experience to remember. "Your funny Sagie-poo! Think your Sean friend will mind?"
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:16 pm

Sage chuckled softly.
"Do I care?" He rolled his shoulders, leaning down and pressing one finger against one of his nostrils, inhaling deeply and snorting the line of cocaine he had laid out. He pulled back, letting out an "Ah" as a shudder ran through his body. There was nothing like that feeling, knowing he would not have to deal with the withdrawal for another day. "I don't think he'll care. I'm not supposed to talk to him anyways, according to his husband."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:29 pm

"Awh!" Mack laughed in his loud, obnoxious way. He draped an arm over Sage's shoulders and pressed a sloppy kiss to his cheek. "Do you miss your friend Sagie-Poo?"
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:34 pm

Sage's gaze moved to look at Mack, chuckling softly as he wiped his cheek.
"Kay, the Sagie-Poo is going to have to stop." He smirked lightly though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:35 pm

"But lover!" Mack flailed around as if he were a fish out of water. "I have to have a pet name for my Sagie-poo!" He was laughing and giggling and carrying on like an excited child.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:07 pm

"Then call me babe or something." Sage laughed, his mood improving greatly as the drug hit his system. "Dude let's do something." He grinned, jittering in his seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:47 pm

"Whacha wanna do then babe? Wanna take a hit?" Once more Mack offered up the joint to his new 'boyfriend.' Unlike many pot smokers he was never greedy. He wanted to share the love and bud with every one.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:50 pm

"Yeah, man." Sage grinned as he took the joint, slipping it in between his lips and inhaling before blowing the smoke out in Mack's face slowly, chuckling lightly. So, mixing drugs probably wasn't his best idea but then again, drugs were never a good idea in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:29 pm

Mack reached out, swiftly his fingers curled around Sage's lips as he pressed forward, their lips meeting softly. Mack was not really being sexual, even though sex with Sage sounded tasty. Really the high was thrilling him, and the smoke had drawn him in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol Empty

Back to top Go down

On That Good Kush & Alcohol
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next