Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On That Good Kush & Alcohol

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore

On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 7 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:18 pm

"You don't care anymore? Sage! What in the hell!" Quincy bellowed, he flew from his seat, eyes targeting Mack. "Your responsible for this!"
He was on the attack.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 7 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:24 pm

"It's not his fault!" Sage exclaimed, moving to stand in front of Mack. This had all been a bad idea... "It's too hard, dad! I can't fucking stop so I don't care anymore! It's hopeless!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 7 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:27 pm

"It is not hopeless! I do not want to hear that kind of f*cking talk!" Quincy raged on, he looked much like a demon from another planet. Dayton, who was standing in front of Sean to keep him safe, glanced around the home with purpose. "Zac!!!" Quincy looked as though he were ready to draw blood.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 7 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Zac came bounding into the room only seconds later. He had heard his lover yelling from his spot in the kitchen, trying to cook dinner.
"What's the matter?" He murmured to Dayton, watching his husband worriedly.

"Dad, it is! You don't fucking know cause it's not you, alright?! It's easy to you! But not to me! It hurts if I go a day without it! I can't live without it and no one but me fucking understands that!" Sage growled at his father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 7 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:46 pm

"Dumbarse is using again and Quincy is pissed." Dayton shook his head, reaching out to press Sean into his chest.

"Sage don't you tell me you can't live without! You lived without it before and you can do it again! Im going to kill that mother f*cker!" His arm motioned to Mack.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 7 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:49 pm

Zac groaned softly, stepping forward and reaching out for Quincy's hand.
"Sweetheart." He sighed.

"It's a constant fight, dad! I don't care if I went almost a year without it. Every day is just as hard! It never goes away! I'm always going to want it and goddamnit, I'm sick of fighting it, dad! And for the last time, it's not Mack's fault!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 7 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:52 pm

"Precious! Sage is using again!" Quincy stared to Zac as if to ask the boy to make it okay. He honestly was devastated to hear that his baby was on drugs once more.

Mack reached out to lightly grab Sage's hand, moving to whisper in his ear. "I think I should go bro...You should come too."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 7 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:45 am

Zac's brow furrowed as he looked up to his lover, he truly didn't know what to do... Quincy was always the better at these things, especially when it came to Sage.
"I thought we got him to stop." He sighed softly, watching as Sage turned to Mack.

"I guess you're right, man. Let's just go." He squeezed Mack's hand as he turned around, away from his parents.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 7 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:19 pm

Mack left the home, his arms sliding around Sage's waist to guide him out into the streets. "Dude...why did you want me to go see him again?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 7 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:55 pm

"I don't know... I guess I hoped he'd like you." Sage sighed softly, his eyes downcast.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 7 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:56 pm

"Dude, he wont ever like anyone your with." He had not minded being told that Sage was better than him. Sage probably was, but Mack could care less.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 7 EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:26 pm

"Yeah I guess you're right." Sage let out a sigh. "And I'm not better than you, man. If anything, we're about the same I guess."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 7 EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:34 pm

"I think we are cool man." Mack shrugged lightly, he liked his life and he did not want to change it, even if he was lower class than others.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 7 EmptySat May 04, 2013 2:23 pm

"We're awesome." Sage nodded in agreement, throwing an arm around the boy's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

On That Good Kush & Alcohol
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7